Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Im glad someone mentioned Talkhiyan, i loved Sanam's acting in tht show, not only hers but evryone in tht drama did sooo well. We all know Sanam S. did amazing in ZGH, but Talhiyan and Kadurat is a must watch 2 for her acting.
Im loving Sanam and Fahad in Kankar, but i've seen fahad do better in other drama's, alot other dramas,
And Sajjal in Nanhi, she was sooo damn good, really worth watching coz of her acting, it was a tough character.
And im not a big fan of Ahsan's acting, but he is doing really well in Mujhe Khuda pe Yakeen Hai.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Star, wow..thanks for the scene..while she's talking to her parents, his expressions are priceless..his inner turmoil is clearly visible on his face! Fahad!
I NEED TO CATCH UPPP

you should..the performances are really worth the watch!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -meera

I felt Fahad really killed it in the last episode. Especially in the scene you posted, when she says she wants a talaak. His face spoke volumes. He did such a great job when his mom is telling him about how Kiran doesn't deserve him and he should give her a divorce too. This is the first Fahad show I have seen so I am mighty impressed.

I love Sanam Baloch since I saw Dur-e-Shahwar. What a performer she is. I absolutely adore her as Kiran. Kankar is definitely my most favorite show this year and its especially thanks to Sanam and Fahad. ❤️

You should see Fahad in Main Abdul Qadir Hoon when you can. It's an amazing show and perhaps his best performance in my opinion. Though, in Kankar he's really great..he plays Sikandar so well, don't see anyone else pulling it off as convincingly.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -moona-

All three of them were mind blowing in this year. Kiran's character is very strong who can never compromise on her self-respect and Sanam B is fab in it. Fahad on the other hand is brilliant as well in Kankar!

But Sanam Saeed is best for me so far! My all time favourite character in Pakistani shows is Kashaf, and she will always be remembered as Kashaf plus she's proving that she's very versatile actress, look at her choice of characters i.e Minah, Paras and Kashaf this year and how anyone can forget her comic timing in her Telefilm as Shameer bhai and Mashal.

But I have to mention another lady and that is Sameena Peerzaada, she was so so so good in Rehaai.

I haven't watched Rehaai but I've heard good things about the show. Samina's a fabulous actress..so, not surprised to hear.

Yep, Sanam Saeed is perhaps the best actress of this year. She's indeed versatile and she's showing so much of range and in consecutively which makes it even more praiseworthy. Kashaf is perhaps my favorite female character in recent times, and with Sanam Saeed portraying her character so well I think she tops my list. With that said, I feel Baloch has been brilliant with Kiran in her own right..but, Saeed is the best overall actress this year.

I wish to see Sanam Saeed getting credit for that at all award shows. If not, then that'll be nothing less than injustice.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sraskumud

..well dnt knw the other 2...for me sanam saeed was brilliant n both talkhiyan n ZGH...she was outstanding., ..she should do more like this she has an amazing talent...she reminds me of veteran actress like smita patil, shabana azmi..to name few...i hope she chooses good shows..

..what this show kankar is all about...??

..suggest some hit comedy shows also...

Sanam Saeed is phenomenal. The amount of success she has received in the past yr or so has been amazing. I love how people gave ZGH a shot for Fawad but Sanam Saeed walked away with the most admiration..which just led people to watching more of her shows. Moreover, she's such a lovely person and I feel she has opened up more with time which is very nice to see.
Kankar is really good, though very intense. It focuses on domestic violence..and I feel the performances, storyline, direction, editing etc have all been on point. It has actors Sanam Baloch and Fahad Mustafa who are doing such a good job..I feel after Sanam Saeed's performances this year..these two, have been the most impressive.

Hit comedy shows..hmm..try the Baraat Series? I haven't watched those shows religiously at all, but they've done very well.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed S & S have both been excellent Sanam Saeed's hair included;) There were some brilliant scenes of both I like the fact that both haven't submitted to fame/publicity at the cost of their craft. Fahad is definitely of another breed. Don't know how the hell he does it, his conviction of portrayal IMO is without equal if compared to his male contemporaries. You won't even find such nuanced subtlely of expression even among some big time mainstream actors of both East & West, an example in the link below a part of last week's episode of Kankar where he's on the bed recalling some painful memories of his childhood, how his Mother suffered abuse at the hands of his Father, the expressions he gives there are as deep as abyss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC1QKOu0-8A&t=6m43s

Edited by 2direct. - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
..what is dhaani abt ..is it a show or play...i've seen a pic n which sanam saeed n samina n sarwat gillani is...??? you tube pe yeh avaliable hai kya..or is it stage show...
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Sanam Saeed is phenomenal. The amount of success she has received in the past yr or so has been amazing. I love how people gave ZGH a shot for Fawad but Sanam Saeed walked away with the most admiration..which just led people to watching more of her shows. Moreover, she's such a lovely person and I feel she has opened up more with time which is very nice to see.
Kankar is really good, though very intense. It focuses on domestic violence..and I feel the performances, storyline, direction, editing etc have all been on point. It has actors Sanam Baloch and Fahad Mustafa who are doing such a good job..I feel after Sanam Saeed's performances this year..these two, have been the most impressive.

Hit comedy shows..hmm..try the Baraat Series? I haven't watched those shows religiously at all, but they've done very well.

..ii'll definetly add kankar o my watch list..n whenver have tym i will c...by d way koi awards show mein nominate hui. sanam saeed..or not..i thnk she bring her every character so brilliant n strong ..that it overshadows other stars n even veteran actors acting.. she so verstaile..i'm impressed...just recently i saw epi of kadurat n yt...
i but fawad khan should do differnt roles ohther than repeating husbands n loverboy..plus even kind of dramas...
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

Agreed S & S have both been excellent Sanam Saeed's hair included;) There were some brilliant scenes of both I like the fact that both haven't submitted to fame/publicity at the cost of their craft. Fahad is definitely of another breed. Don't know how the hell he does it, his conviction of portrayal IMO is without equal if compared to his male contemporaries. You won't even find such nuanced subtlely of expression even among some big time mainstream actors of both East & West, an example in the link below a part of last week's episode of Kankar where he's on the bed recalling some painful memories of his childhood, how his Mother suffered abuse at the hands of his Father, the expressions he gives there are as deep as abyss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC1QKOu0-8A&t=6m43s

just saw your comment.

I fully agree. His expressions are at another level altogether. This guy is brilliant to say the least.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sraskumud

..what is dhaani abt ..is it a show or play...i've seen a pic n which sanam saeed n samina n sarwat gillani is...??? you tube pe yeh avaliable hai kya..or is it stage show...

I don't know much about Dhaani and if it's available or not. However, it was a theater play, onstage. You may be able to find it online if you try searching for it...but I heard good things about the performances.