Kadurat [Sanam Saeed] Video Mix

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I've been watching this show because of Mina and Asad. These two are the powerful, interesting characters. I think Asad is the one who can really stand up against Mina. With interesting developments in Asad and Mina in recent episode got me even more interested than before. I am waiting to see what will happen next. Anyhoo, I made this video of Mina vs Asad, I hope you'll like it.😳

[Watch in HD]

r e v e n g e \\ m i n a v s a s a d
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXcNMJ24LCU[/YOUTUBE]
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/mannathai

❀️, DD
Edited by -De.De- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG i love sanam<3 loving kadurat dman she is so good at neg charc
-De.De- thumbnail
Thank you for liking it guys. 😳
@Danggg - I know, I absolutely adore Sanam in Kadurat. Didn't liked her before but Kadurat changed my mind about Sanam.
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG such thrilling Videomix..loved it totally 😳
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally watched this VM, It is probably the 1st ever Video Mix which I m watching it and I must say it one of the best video mix I have ever scene. It turned out really really well. Dialogues, Music, Selection of Scenes, effects etc everything was just perfect. This VM was giving me feeling what will happen next. Brilliant work and I would love to see the part 2 of it. 😳
-De.De- thumbnail
Thank you so much guys for appreciating it. I'll surely make part 2 of this as the drama will progress. ☺️
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just watched your VM and I liked it very much from the beginning till the end. πŸ˜ƒ It was like watching a show promo/trailer, I got that thrilling "gotta-catch-what-comes-next feeling". I must say that this is probably one of the best VMs I have seen till date, and you selected nice scenes and blended them perfectly with the music. Also appreciate your idea of including the dialogues. πŸ‘πŸΌ All in all, a very good attempt and I will be waiting for the second part. πŸ‘
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Just watched your VM and I liked it very much from the beginning till the end. πŸ˜ƒ It was like watching a show promo/trailer, I got that thrilling "gotta-catch-what-comes-next feeling". I must say that this is probably one of the best VMs I have seen till date, and you selected nice scenes and blended them perfectly with the music. Also appreciate your idea of including the dialogues. πŸ‘πŸΌ All in all, a very good attempt and I will be waiting for the second part. πŸ‘

Awww... thank you for such a lovely compliment; made my day.😳 Thank you.. thank you soo much. surely, there will be next part of it, InshAllah.πŸ˜ƒ
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
FINALLLYY commenting here. I saw it the day u upl this mix. I SOOO LOVE it, this drama is going so well.
And im evn lving their hatred for each other.
πŸ‘ for ur mix, ur very talented and do make more.
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

FINALLLYY commenting here. I saw it the day u upl this mix. I SOOO LOVE it, this drama is going so well.

And im evn lving their hatred for each other.
πŸ‘ for ur mix, ur very talented and do make more.

☺️☺️ Thank you so much for such a lovely comment.πŸ€— Yes, their 'love to hate each other' is what keeping me glued to the screen for this drama. 😳