Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ratzlicious--

Thanks for sharing SB 🤗 her looks are just so sadistic bt imm getting so much excited to watch this now 😆..heard its OST just now shared by MD 😳 its v touching..

No thanks, sirf hugs. 😆 My pleasure Shreyu! 🤗 Yeah, the OST is very heart touching and it makes you want to know more about the show. 😆
-Sandy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -moona-

SMS union here 🤣 I shouldn't be saying this here but got emotional 😭 🤣 Shreyu u must have got the idea of her sadness now after the OST.

Too bad I had enough workload dealing with your posts in CC and then you came for spamming here too. 🤣 SMS Zindabaad! 😎 🤣
-Sandy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratzlicious--

lol yeah 🤣 me too MD esp at last seeing her cry 😳 yepp sanam is gonna make us cry now 😆

Sanam has to deal with many dukhbare roles, I must say. 😒 First Kashaf, then Meena and now we will see a sad Paras. 😳 😆 I feel this show is going to be an emotional rollercoster for SMS. 😒 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone know when the OST is coming out?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The OST is so good but really sad.
It seems like Mikaal will be having an affair while being married to Sanam Saeed? The scene of their wedding night where Mikaal rushes to the bathroom it seems..looks intriguing.

All in all..I'm so excited for this. I love Sanam Saeed and Mikaal..and this show looks very promising..hope it does well.
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Sandy-

OST of this show (credit goes to Moona for the original video):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_EmNRqusMp4[/YOUTUBE]

aww can't thank enough! Hfs it here 🤗
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail

MD 🤗

I feel the same. It will be great to watch two of Sanam's shows ek saath. 😳 😆 Kashaf is deeply missed, so will be Meena and Paras. 😳 Javed and Hina did a great job in ZGH, but it will be interesting to see Mikaal for the first time. 😃

The official date remains a mystery in the air. 😆 Just hope that its day and slot won't interfere with Kadurat. 😆

Btw Its official now, her character name is Paras, finally saw the promos on Geo. Thats why I m scared somewhere I don't this show on Wednesday, Monday, tuesday, Friday 😆 My hopes are really high so lets see 😆
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail

Yes, I have heard someone mentioning about some stone named Paras. 😆 From what I know, Paras was a stone that supposedly could turn iron into gold. 😕 😆 In this show, maybe it will be used as a metaphoric symbol of Paras' goodness. 😳 😆 If that is the character's true name, we do not know yet. 😆 Aww, the sadistic OST made me emotional too. But this is just like a trailer, we will have to face a challenge of staying strong throughout the run of the show. 😒 😆Oh, that is great. Hope it wil be like ZGH, where we got to see things from the perspectives of both husband and wife. 😳 😆

I know where to find them, and I will see them when I am free. 😉 😆

Yes Yes Yes, it can be converted into gold and silver. 😆 I doubt if it will be like ZGH but it will definitely show show things from the Wife's perspective. 😆 Btw i forgot to mention yesterday I loved the OST, so meaningful.

We must have seen them now 😆
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
To be verrryyy honest the ost didn't make me exited.
Man im forced to watch it, Sanam's in it.

But Sanam is looking soo simpel and nice.
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

The OST is so good but really sad.

It seems like Mikaal will be having an affair while being married to Sanam Saeed? The scene of their wedding night where Mikaal rushes to the bathroom it seems..looks intriguing.

All in all..I'm so excited for this. I love Sanam Saeed and Mikaal..and this show looks very promising..hope it does well.

Even I think so, and it will create problems in their relationship. When I saw the OST first time I thought Mikaal was drunk there, but now I think the matter is something else.

I think the show will be great for everyone! looking forward to it.