Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -moona-

Btw her character name is Paras 😳 And I think Mikaal (don't know his character name) was drunk in their wedding night. 😕

Exactly and Calm and composed! 😳

Paras, hmm this name sounds familiar. 😆 Actually it is the name of one my friends. 😳 😆Drunk on wedding night? 😲 That will seriously be disastrous. 😆 Let's wait and see how it plays out. 😆 Do you think they will show their wedding or will they be married from the start? 😕 😆

Thanks for adding those words describing SS perfectly. 😳
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Hehe, thanks for the warm welcome MD! 😆 🤗

Exactly! The show will be at least as good as Kadurat, and maybe even better in terms of story and pairing. 😳 😆 This will be another testament of Sanam's versatility. So I am also very excited!

Fortunately, September is not too far away. 😆

My pleasure 🤗

I feel it will better than Kadurat 😳 but Minah's evilness is epic 😆 again we will see Javed Sheikh and Hina in this show (Zaroon Parents) and Mikaal is also good 😳

I m waiting for the official date, But I m curious to know on which day it will air. 😆
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail

Paras, hmm this name sounds familiar. 😆 Actually it is the name of one my friends. 😳 😆Drunk on wedding night? 😲 That will seriously be disastrous. 😆 Let's wait and see how it plays out. 😆 Do you think they will show their wedding or will they be married from the start? 😕 😆

Thanks for adding those words describing SS perfectly. 😳

Its also the name of some stone nah? 😳 😆 I heard it in the promo. I m not sure, but watch OST that scene was there. You Know OST made my cry 😭 It was touchy. They will show their wedding I think, the show will start from paras' POV 😳

U wanna see Promos? 😆
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Credit: FB

For Sanam Saeed fans... She looks serious and maybe a little sad, but determined and strong on the inside also. 😳

Thanks for sharing SB 🤗 her looks are just so sadistic bt imm getting so much excited to watch this now 😆..heard its OST just now shared by MD 😳 its v touching..
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratzlicious--

Thanks for sharing SB 🤗 her looks are just so sadistic bt imm getting so much excited to watch this now 😆..heard its OST just now shared by MD 😳 its v touching..

SMS union here 🤣 I shouldn't be saying this here but got emotional 😭 🤣 Shreyu u must have got the idea of her sadness now after the OST.
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SMS union here 🤣 I shouldn't be saying this here but got emotional 😭 🤣 Shreyu u must have got the idea of her sadness now after the OST.

lol yeah 🤣 me too MD esp at last seeing her cry 😳 yepp sanam is gonna make us cry now 😆
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratzlicious--

lol yeah 🤣 me too MD esp at last seeing her cry 😳 yepp sanam is gonna make us cry now 😆

Shreyu the violin music yar!! the OST was so good. Yes, I m ready for everything. 😆
-Sandy- thumbnail
OST of this show (credit goes to Moona for the original video):
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_EmNRqusMp4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Sandy- - 11 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail

My pleasure 🤗

I feel it will better than Kadurat 😳 but Minah's evilness is epic 😆 again we will see Javed Sheikh and Hina in this show (Zaroon Parents) and Mikaal is also good 😳

I m waiting for the official date, But I m curious to know on which day it will air. 😆

MD 🤗

I feel the same. It will be great to watch two of Sanam's shows ek saath. 😳 😆 Kashaf is deeply missed, so will be Meena and Paras. 😳 Javed and Hina did a great job in ZGH, but it will be interesting to see Mikaal for the first time. 😃

The official date remains a mystery in the air. 😆 Just hope that its day and slot won't interfere with Kadurat. 😆
-Sandy- thumbnail

Its also the name of some stone nah? 😳 😆 I heard it in the promo. I m not sure, but watch OST that scene was there. You Know OST made my cry 😭 It was touchy. They will show their wedding I think, the show will start from paras' POV 😳

U wanna see Promos? 😆

Yes, I have heard someone mentioning about some stone named Paras. 😆 From what I know, Paras was a stone that supposedly could turn iron into gold. 😕 😆 In this show, maybe it will be used as a metaphoric symbol of Paras' goodness. 😳 😆 If that is the character's true name, we do not know yet. 😆 Aww, the sadistic OST made me emotional too. But this is just like a trailer, we will have to face a challenge of staying strong throughout the run of the show. 😒 😆Oh, that is great. Hope it wil be like ZGH, where we got to see things from the perspectives of both husband and wife. 😳 😆

I know where to find them, and I will see them when I am free. 😉 😆