Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Meekal is good I like him
I'm curious about the concept
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Teaser of the show! Its looks interesting.

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys I came across this link for the second teaser of the show..featuring Sanam Saeed...can't wait for this one..Sanam Saeed fans this is a must watch..a complete teaser featuring Sanam only😳

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail

Most probably in the 2nd week of September, Lets see.
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just came across this thread while visiting PSF after a huge time gap. :-)
Okay, so I like the teaser and the OST even though it is pretty much clear now that the story will revolve around some unfortunate, sad but true-to-life circumstances. The show looks promising nevertheless. Cannot wait to see Sanam Saeed taking on a new, different type of role. Currently, I am following Kadurat with great interest, and I am sure this show will be no less than a pleasure to watch due to Sanam's great ability to breathe life into her characters in a simple yet realistic manner. 😳

I hope we can get a confirmed date soon.

Thanks Moona and everyone else for sharing the various links and pictures. πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Sandy- thumbnail
Credit: FB

For Sanam Saeed fans... She looks serious and maybe a little sad, but determined and strong on the inside also. 😳

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sandy-

I just came across this thread while visiting PSF after a huge time gap. :-)
Okay, so I like the teaser and the OST even though it is pretty much clear now that the story will revolve around some unfortunate, sad but true-to-life circumstances. The show looks promising nevertheless. Cannot wait to see Sanam Saeed taking on a new, different type of role. Currently, I am following Kadurat with great interest, and I am sure this show will be no less than a pleasure to watch due to Sanam's great ability to breathe life into her characters in a simple yet realistic manner. 😳

I hope we can get a confirmed date soon.

Thanks Moona and everyone else for sharing the various links and pictures. πŸ‘πŸΌ

oh my goodness, look who's here after so long πŸ˜† πŸ€—

After the OST, the things are pretty much clear. I m super excited for this show and I m damn sure it will be very good. And Sanam can portray any character very well. Very well said SB.

The show will come in september that is for sure. πŸ˜†
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Credit: FB

For Sanam Saeed fans... She looks serious and maybe a little sad, but determined and strong on the inside also. 😳

Btw her character name is Paras 😳 And I think Mikaal (don't know his character name) was drunk in their wedding night. πŸ˜•

Exactly and Calm and composed! 😳
-Sandy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -moona-

oh my goodness, look who's here after so long πŸ˜† πŸ€—

After the OST, the things are pretty much clear. I m super excited for this show and I m damn sure it will be very good. And Sanam can portray any character very well. Very well said SB.

The show will come in september that is for sure. πŸ˜†

Hehe, thanks for the warm welcome MD! πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Exactly! The show will be at least as good as Kadurat, and maybe even better in terms of story and pairing. 😳 πŸ˜† This will be another testament of Sanam's versatility. So I am also very excited!

Fortunately, September is not too far away. πŸ˜†