Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

She does seem like a psycho! No normal person laughs like that 😆

Very nicely observed, man! 😛 Like I was saying, she's GOT TO have a mental problem. 😆
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Sanam Saeed is such a fabulous actress...her transition from Kashaf to this psychotic character only shows how versatile she is and how she is willing to try out different kinds of roles...but she looks so good in them too...her performance in this promo only shows how wonderful she is...i mean that laugh was pure evil and psychotic...and the way she changes her expressions in a few seconds is just amazing...she will surely go very far..and i hope she does..because she deserves it...can't wait for this one...

Quite nicely put, I daresay. 😳 It's actually the entire point, right? This is as anti-Kashaf as Saeed could get and yet I'm quite fascinated by the idea of witnessing her in a show again and mostly, I just go after the characters. So, oh, well, yep. I'm waiting on this one.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a slick, profound promo. Air it ASAP!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't wait to see this. Sanam is phenomenal..and I love her choice in scripts..she never fails to impress.
I wonder what her actual problem is, and I think it is caused by her family or something
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I wonder what her actual problem is, and I think it is caused by her family or something

It's the family. Maybe she's a case of neglect?

#all the ladies: Oh, we're all excited. 😃
Yeah thats what I thought too! Her character reminds me of Natasha in Silvatein :P
thegameison thumbnail
I have no idea what you're talking about. 😆😛
Oh its another drama in which the girl Natasha is facing some inferiority complex because her sister always got more attention than her. And now even though her sister tries to fix things with her, she hates her and is trying to ruin her life :P
thegameison thumbnail
^^ Are you sure it's an acceptable form of overly dramatic? 🤔