shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
does anyone know when is sarmad khoosat's drama Main manto going to come..?? i mean is dere any official announcement lyk d promos ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't wait for this drama. There's no announcement about the air date, but a couple of pictures have been released, and Mohammed Hanif is in it!!
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amara_B

Can't wait for this drama. There's no announcement about the air date, but a couple of pictures have been released, and Mohammed Hanif is in it!!

yes i saw dose pics ...n even i can't wait for dis shw to start...😊
427936 thumbnail
I think mahira is not in manto drama bcoz today mahira come to my uni and i ask her about her new show she says she didnt do any new drama after shehr e zaat and her new dram stooting start from may so i think this is wrong news
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gr8srk

I think mahira is not in manto drama bcoz today mahira come to my uni and i ask her about her new show she says she didnt do any new drama after shehr e zaat and her new dram stooting start from may so i think this is wrong news

she has guest appearance in two of Manto's short story...she said on Faysal Qureshi's morning show
Technically her next proper show will be the one she will shoot for around may hopefully 😊
Raindrops. thumbnail
Sarmad said it is going to come on air around eid which is in august
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

Sarmad said it is going to come on air around eid which is in august

Ooh that's not too far.
Raindrops. thumbnail
A story of a 20th-century writer "Manto" (Sarmad Khoosat), who grew-up in the showbiz industry of Bombay (now Mumbai) and Lahore.Some famous stories of Manto which were banned when they were written, are also dramatized and will be seen in this drama.
427936 thumbnail
oh thanks for the information...
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

she has guest appearance in two of Manto's short story...she said on Faysal Qureshi's morning show
Technically her next proper show will be the one she will shoot for around may hopefully 😊

yes even i heard she hs a cameo appearance...