Veena Malik's Drama Queen full video

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The song is out and I'm guessing it's her own voice?? nothing sounds more autotuned than Veena Malik.. GRRR.. disgusting song..🤢

The next thing she has to do is take her two piece off and parade around naked..Be Ready people..😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjeC52wrURc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who is she.. Nicki Minaj? She used to look good before now she just looks like a she-male 😕 and who is singing the English bits?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Who is she.. Nicki Minaj? She used to look good before now she just looks like a she-male 😕 and who is singing the English bits?

she looks like a tranny..🤢 I have no clue about whose singing..

Plus thank fully they have edited out some of the making out parts I guess cuz they have to air it on tv..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Hawww there is more? I was highly disturbed because Veena looks gross while making out, no wonder her relationships don't last long.

btw. don't you have school missy?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Hawww there is more? I was highly disturbed because Veena looks gross while making out, no wonder her relationships don't last long.

btw. don't you have school missy?

No I don't have school today..😛

Veena looks gross in whatever she does.. she has this reputation to her now.. I don't like her at all..

yeaaahh there is more there was a promo where there was a kissing scene and a proper makeout.. this is just a sneak peak in the video..😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Oh wow, she is sooo icky now! 2 minutes of fame and then she is gone again. There was a time when she looked nice and having seen some old interviews seemed to be kinda cute too with her impressions. Well at least after this there won't be anymore surprises, she has done everything.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kya drama hai yaar yeh?
the way she says excuse me is funny

She has lost it...
Satak gaye hai
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i couldnt bardaasht the whole song, and no, Veena ki awaaz nahi hai, its too autotuned for sure, but then Veena's voice is very bhaari n all, its not her 🤔 but YAAK, the song isnt even catchy, Ghatiya, couldnt watch the whole thing but she was OH SO NICKI MINAJ in the bathtub :P
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

My God she looks so scary 😵 I think I will just keep quiet about this...after all its Veena Malik *facepalm*
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Veena's voice is only used in some parts..
Goodness.. This is the first time something has grossed me out so much.. I don't even know what to say..