-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Bin Roye Ansoo OMG one of my fav novel can't wait for it other seems gud also
How is bin roye ansoo? I heard the story is very simple
But I hope the cast is good!
I just started watching Tanhaiyan the classic drama!
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Main to yeh saare dekhoongi 🤣

😆..me too
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am I the only person here who does not like OKB at all? He is so annoying especially his horrendous accent. Ugh! His vlogs especially are so vulgar, such a chichora! Apart from a few things, they aren't much funny.

I am interested in "Teri Rah Mein" just because the whole story of the widow and her dewar who falls for her seems interesting (the Indian show Gulaal is one of my favourites and the basic premise of that show was the widow/dewar story).

Tanhaiyan 2 - just wish the cast was better, eeekkk the Yousuf sisters? Gosh couldn't they get some better actresses? I am scared that they might end up being annoying. To pull of a sequel to a classic (something which shouldn't be done in the first place anyways) requires better actors who can do justice to the original.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Am I the only person here who does not like OKB at all? He is so annoying especially his horrendous accent. Ugh! His vlogs especially are so vulgar, such a chichora! Apart from a few things, they aren't much funny.

I am interested in "Teri Rah Mein" just because the whole story of the widow and her dewar who falls for her seems interesting (the Indian show Gulaal is one of my favourites and the basic premise of that show was the widow/dewar story).

Tanhaiyan 2 - just wish the cast was better, eeekkk the Yousuf sisters? Gosh couldn't they get some better actresses? I am scared that they might end up being annoying. To pull of a sequel to a classic (something which shouldn't be done in the first place anyways) requires better actors who can do justice to the original.

totally agree..I find OKB quite annoying myself.

& I'm looking forward to Teri Rah Mein as well..and I also do not understand the logic behind such a cast for a classic drama such as Tanhaiyaan. I know Alishba is improving with every drama she does, but seriously..this drama required much, much better actors than the Yousuf sisters & Shehroz Sabzwari. 😕
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gulaal reminds me, OKB apparently follows Manasi on twitter 😆 dunno if they follow each and are twit friends ... Must be the Shakespeare festival connection 😆😆😆

I guess because he is originally a theatre guy, i m biased towards him 😆 theatre actors are soo underrated in Pk 😔

Omair Rana *sigh*
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

oh mann.. we have totally opposite views 😆😆
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
About OKB's accent; is it fake?

I always felt it must have something to do with his foreign mother 😕(i think she is French) OR he is an upper class Isloo guy ... those are always a breed (and an accent 😆) apart 😆😆😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Usman - we can always agree to disagree lol but it's okay all opinions are welcome, maybe you can change my view? Or maybe not 😛

Arwen - At least we have Jensen Ackles in common 😃 Anyways, I get what you mean about theatre and honestly as long as OKB doesn't bring out his vlog persona then I am fine. Exactly, upper class Isloo guy, my sister saw this guy a few years ago at a wedding in isloo, she even has mehndi dance he did with his friends which she has on her laptop. However, his accent seems forced. I don't mind the desi accent but it is people who try to force an English accent which bothers me. He needs to be more subtle I feel and not try so hard. When he is more chilled out and not being vulgar he is more likeable. Don't get me wrong though, I have seen his videos here and there and yes he is funny at times but he is irritating mostly.