Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
*CHAPTER 1*

BEFORE 20 Year Khushi entered her parents bedroom, out of breath, afraid to see what waited for her too see.Her eyes travelled around the room; it was a wreck! everything was out of place... And then, Her heart leapt to her throat. Her Mamma was lying in one corner of the room, in a pool of blood. And next to her, was her father lying against the broken bedpost, his white kurta drenched in blood. "Mamma!Papa!" She screamed.
She began sobbing; the servants had left for today, and Bhaiyya was out of station. What should she do? With fear, she slowly crouched next to her father, and felt his pulse; she felt nothing. She jerked back, too afraid to check for her mother's life. She was crying silently now. She closed her eyes. ITs a nightmare! Its a nightmare! She told herself; then she heard a tinkle. A very familiar tinkle. Her head shot up. "Mamma?"
She saw her mother, move her hand slightly, her bangles tinkling again. She was by her side in an instant and took her head in her lap. "Who did this? I knew Papa should have bee-" She stopped when she felt her mother tug at her hand. One look at her mother's face and Khushi knew she won't make it. Her mother gasped, "Princess, give me your word... Your word that... That..." She began taking deeper breaths. 17 year old Khushi was broken. "What Mama! Who did this and-" she was cut off again. "Bitiya, p-promise me...that you-you... Ar-Arnav Malik" Malik? Khushi felt her Mother go limp in her arms. She sobbed harder, vowing that Arnav Malik would pay for everything.

Fifteen Year Old Khushi and sixteen year old Arnav were walking side by side to school. He was walking next to her, and she was moving by him, wheeling her cycle with her. Between them, was the her cycle. Both of them, had one thought- How I wish that cycle was would just disappear...nothing between us... Both of them mused.

Khushi and Arnav had known each other for a long time... They were first friends to each other because of their Mothers' closeness, they met frequently. Besides, they were neighbors. They had windows through which they could see each other, and conversed frequently through their windows.
OVer Years, their relationship evolved; from inseparable brother-sister, to inseparable friends... now, it was blossoming into love...

Khushi and Arnav walked in silence, both of them desperatley wishing to reach out to the other... We're friends.. Cannot be more than that... Both of them told themselves...
Khushi, being the klutz she was, lost in her thoughts walked into a lamp post, her hand flying to her head and screaming, "Good God!"
Used to this, Arnav laughed. "My dear Loose Limbs, careful. You will scar your pretty face someday."
Khushi's heart fluttered... He had just called her pretty!
They reached the school, and they parted at the entrance; Arnav to 11th Grade, and Khushi to her 10th Class. "Bye Khushi! See you soon." He told her, and went to his class.
Feeling happy, and still dreaming, she went to her classroom. "How I wish he could love me back... But by telling him, I don't want to ruin our friendship..."

Arnav Singh Raizada told her bye, but as started walking to his class, he turned around to catch a last sight of her. He could easily identify her in the thick crowd of uniformed students; her hair fell till her waist, thick and black. She was so beuatiful; he thought.Her eyes had never failed to mesmerize him. He could drown himself in the depth of those beautiful hazel eyes. He watched her go to class, a dreamy expression on her face. A pang of jealousy hit him, as he realized from the look on her face, that she wore THAT LOOK, which his Di often wore around Shyam. I should be happy for her, he told himself firmly; he could not let emotions engulf their friendship. "How I wish she could love me back... But by telling him, I don't want to ruin our friendship..."

Love unexpressed, usually turned out be a big nuisance later on... ;)

24 Year Old Shyam and 22 Years old Anjali were the picture-perfect couple. Their families loved them, and they loved each other immensely.
"Shyam, don't you think Chhotey is being a little... STRANGE these days?" She asked cautiously. She knew her fiance was protective about his little sister.
"If you mean in 'LOVE' by 'strange', then yes. Yes, I have." He told her, chuckling to see her shocked face.
"Then you think...?"
Shyam rolled his eyes. "I don't THINK, I know." He gazed in amusement, as her face lit up with child-like joy.
"Shyam, don't you think..." She began.
Shyam interrupted her. "Na-ah. Don't even think about it. She is too young. She is fifteen...!"
Anjali's eyebrow shot up. "Well, there are girls at the age of fifteen who-"
"Gah! Don't even go there!" Shyam warned.
Anjali laughed. "Khushi likes him too don't you think?"
"I am sure she does," he muttered. He felt her hands on his arms. "Please Shyam? You try talking to her, and I will try talking to him! PLEASE?"
"What IS it with you ladies! Do you people think you're BORN to do match-making?" Shyam asked. Anjali pouted. Shyam gave up. "Okay. I will see what I can do."
Anjali gleefully hugged him, and both of them settled back onto the grass; arm in arm.

PRECAP- "Both are not willing to admit it." Anjali complained.
"Then it is not our business!" Shyam said.
"What IS it with you men! Why don't you ever help in uniting two souls?" Anjali complained.
"Ok Ok, Rani Sahiba... Your order, is my wish." He said, exuberantly.
"Good, Here is what we have to do."
As he heard what she had to say, he grew a little tensed. What if his sister was not able to handle the situation?

CHAPTER 2 (EMOTION ATTACK AT SCHOOL)

WOuld she be able to handle it? What do you guys think?
How was it?! Please tell me...😳

And am sorry, that past had not been revealed yet, but unfolding the story is necessary... 😭

Oh and one more thing... I hope the post isn't TOO short!
Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice strt
Plz add me to ur PM list
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start...Thanks for the PM
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Is Shyam Nice ?! 🤔
Dynamix215 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tintin.

Is Shyam Nice ?! 🤔

Good question... :)
He is our darling's brother... so yeah... :)
I like FFs where Shyam is nice... :)
Dynamix215 thumbnail
WHats this guys!? So little Comments? Is it that bad??? 😭
arshy4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful... plz add me in your PM list...
AneesahJabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!! Cud u plz pm me for future updates?
Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome start loved it
Do contine soon
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow seems very interesting dear...nice...please continue soon thnx 4da pm dear...