SS | Vengeance and Love *Ch7* 30/11

Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Peeps!
I am here with another FF!!!!! This is not Part of the 'if' series and is NO WAY connected to the track... Hope you like it... ğŸ˜Š

And about the picture? It will make sense soon...

Prologue NOTE:- Each colour of the prologue story is in different times (NOT ERA BTW) just that there was gap of few years between scences of each color...

~~~Vengeance and Love </3  <3

~PROLOGUE~

20 Year Khushi entered her parents bedroom, out of breath, afraid to see what waited for her too see.Her eyes travelled around the room; it was a wreck! everything was out of place... And then, Her heart leapt to her throat. Her Mamma was lying in one corner of the room, in a pool of blood. And next to her, was her father lying against the broken bedpost, his white kurta drenched in blood. "Mamma!Papa!" She screamed.
She began sobbing; the servants had left for today, and Bhaiyya was out of station. What should she do? With fear, she slowly crouched next to her father, and felt his pulse; she felt nothing. She jerked back, too afraid to check for her mother's life. She was crying silently now. She closed her eyes. ITs a nightmare! Its a nightmare! She told herself; then she heard a tinkle. A very familiar tinkle. Her head shot up. "Mamma?" 
She saw her mother, move her hand slightly, her bangles tinkling again. She was by her side in an instant and took her head in her lap. "Who did this? I knew Papa should have bee-" She stopped when she felt her mother tug at her hand. One look at her mother's face and Khushi knew she won't make it. Her mother gasped, "Princess, give me your word... Your word that... That..." She began taking deeper breaths. 17 year old Khushi was broken. "What Mama! Who did this and-" she was cut off again.  "Bitiya, p-promise me...that you-you... Ar-Arnav Malik" .
She sobbed harder, vowing that Arnav Malik would pay for everything...Whoever he was...Wherever he was...SHe would take revenge, even if it was the last thing she had to do 
year old Khushi was shattered again. She ran till she reached her Bhaiyya's room. He looked up from his files when he heard her and looking at her haphazard state, rushed to her and hugged her. He shushed her first and gently sat her down. He took in her appearance; the vermillion on her forehead was smeared and her mangalsutra was broken. He was shocked, "Pari, What ithe hell? What is the meaning of all this?" At the mention of this, she cried harder. "Its him." He looked at her confusedly. "Him who?" She looked up at him with pain filled eyes. "I married Arnav Malik Bhaiyya." Her voice carried no emotion though.  Her brother's eyes widened in shock. "WHAT!" "I am sorry Bhaiyya. I HAD TO MARRY HIM. FOR REVENGE!" "B-But you love Arnav? Arnav Raizada? What about him?!" She hugged her brother, and continued sobbed. "That's who I married Bhaiyya. Arnav Raizad...Arnav Mallik...It is the same thing..." 
~TODAY~  < Three years later>  
Arnav paced in front of the OT, agitated. He rushed to the doctor as soon as he heard the doctor come out. "Doctor, is she-" "You need not worry about her Mr Raizada. She is safe but..." The relief Arnav had begun to feel vanished. "But what?" he roared. "I am sorry, but she lost her child again." Arnav stared at the doctor. "NO! Thats not possible! She carried the child more longer than the last 5 times! Our child was not supposed to die this time! This is all my fault!" The doctor consoled him and left, leaving Arnav in tears.  "My fault." he whispered. He felt someone grab his shoulder and yelled at him, "Hell, yes it IS your fault!" Shyam Jha stood there, his hands clutching Arnav's shoulder while Anjali tried to calm him. Shyam ignored her. "You destroyed my world's world Mr Raizada!!!"

CHAPTER INDEX-

CHAPTER 1 (AN INTRODUCTION)
CHAPTER 2 (EMOTION ATTACK AT SCHOOL
CHAPTER 3 (RED DRESS)
CHAPTER 4 (SNEAK A PEAK INTO HIS DIARY)
CHAPTER 5 (THE WEDDING)

CHAPTER 6 (MISSION: SPARKS MUST FLY)

CHAPTER 7 (KHUSHI, ARNAV & "MATHS")

MY OTHER WORKS- Dynamix' Index

Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
New FF ?! ; O ğŸ˜³
Downhill thumbnail
sounds good...could you please change the font to something else..its a bit difficult to read
Dynamix215 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tintin.

New FF ?! ; O😳

i got this idea, so i simply HAD 2 write it b4 i 4got th idea! I kno i hav lots of other stuff 2 updt but... Its f9 cuz i dont ave 2 many readers. U didnt tell me how it is? ;)Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago
Dynamix215 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mollycoddle

sounds good...could you please change the font to something else..its a bit difficult to read

yeah ok. I will do it at nyt cuz m in skul right now :-P
Dynamix215 thumbnail
Silent readers nd likers, no need of huge comments, but at least a small smiley would b appreciated.
ipkknd_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome ...do notify me when u update 
annab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the prologue.waiting to read the 1st chap...pls pm me whn u update...thanx...
Dynamix215 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annab

loved the prologue.waiting to read the 1st chap...pls pm me whn u update...thanx...

SUREEE!!!!
Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago
Dynamix215 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dynamix215

yeah ok. I will do it at nyt cuz m in skul right now :-P

I have done the font changing... Is it okay now? :)