Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Oh no - I recorded only the audio! Will try to find the video! πŸ˜†
Waise our search and find expert is Divs na - Divs, phir se dekhna chahiye na tumhe?! πŸ˜‰

U mean U want me to search the episode n watch it again??????🀣 🀣 if my mum ever comes to know ki i'm watching the show online, she'll send me to the asylum the very next min!!!!🀣 🀣 🀣 but public demand ko divya ne kabhi na nahi kaha, tho i'l upload it after i find it!!
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Chupulu= nazren

kalisina= met
subhavela= good time
the good time when eyes met!!!🀣

@ Shivi
mauname= silence
cheputhondi=is telling

true translations!!🀣

Have they used the same Rabba Ve tune? I am trying to sing this in the Rabba Ve tune and it is one tongue twisterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Have they used the same Rabba Ve tune? I am trying to sing this in the Rabba Ve tune and it is one tongue twisterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh no no - it was a totally different tune... Hang on, will try loading the audio tonight itself! Ab Divs agar woh episode phir se public demand par dekhegi, toh itna toh main kar hi sakti hoon! 😳

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

No the tune is different!! Its a complete song.. a melodious one though!! πŸ˜ƒ But its weird to have the same scenes on this song!
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

sorry to spam but both the translations and your attempt at singing it in RV is 🀣 . on that note, i goes. ta ta everybody!!πŸ€—

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Oh no no - it was a totally different tune... Hang on, will try loading the audio tonight itself! Ab Divs agar woh episode phir se public demand par dekhegi, toh itna toh main kar hi sakti hoon! 😳

Upload na Archu!! Bechari Divii..! πŸ˜†

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

No the tune is different!! Its a complete song.. a melodious one though!! πŸ˜ƒ But its weird to have the same scenes on this song!

Shwets, you know Telugu? Do you also watch this dubbed version? I wish I got this channel here..missing out on all the funπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mashira

sorry to spam but both the translations and your attempt at singing it in RV is 🀣 . on that note, i goes. ta ta everybody!!πŸ€—

Rabba Ve - the Kyun Khaabon Pe Tere Saaye hain version - is actually quite awesome to sing! πŸ˜ƒ I love the changes in scale and the last part especially - love singing it even though my voice sounds so shrieky at the end! πŸ˜•

Edited by arch_nat1112 - 12 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmB27OMqkzM[/YOUTUBE]

Till i find the episode online, enjoy the original song!!!🀣 🀣

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
the boy put on poora accent shaccent for his bbc birthday message. this time he went a bit amriki. oh how cute. he's such a what the.

i loved every word he said about the india-forums phangurls. our obsession, our passion, i was sure he was talking to me. just me.

you talking to me?

(and wham a memory from one hundred years ago, taxi driver, robert de niro, you talkin' to me? you talkin' to me? i'm the only one here πŸ˜†)