Users

Frequent Posters

xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
  • Name by which you would like to be called here: Priyanka / Pri
  • Place / Time zone: Bhubaneswar, India
  • Birthday: 6th October
  • When did you watch IPKKND for the first time: in 2011(From their very first promo )
  • What keeps you attracted to the show after so long: Arnav and Khushi and Their Story
  • Other TV shows you like: F.R.I.E.N.D.S., BB99 and Kdramas
  • Favourite actors/actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : ITV: Sanaya Irani, Bollywood: SRK and Deepika Padukone, Hollywood: Chris Evans, Tom Holland, Florence Pugh, Timothee Chalamet, Saoirse Ronan (Long List) 🤪
  • Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : Graphicer / VMs Creator / Ardent Reader(In past)
  • Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) : Not yet
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present): Rangrasiya, Fanfiction, JDJ8, NB8, Avatar & Signature Forum (In Past), Now Asian Show forum
  • Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / WordPress / Tumblr / Others): Twitter and Instagram
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself: Naah nothing 🤔
Edited by xMIC.Dropx - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

INTRODUCTION FORM

• Name by which you would like to be called here : charu
  • Place / Time zone : chandigarh
  • Birthday : 26th april
  • When did you watch IPKKND for the first time : when it was on air. But I started watching very late..dhak dhak was the first scene I remember watching

• What keeps you attracted to the show after so long : saw ipk after 10 years , I always loved it , always wanted to watch the complete show but didn't, now when I did , I am completely addicted. It's now one of my most favorite shows ever.

• Other TV shows you like :kyy , madhubala , yrkkh (once upon a time ) , prc

• Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : everyone is good..I am a fan of characters mostly .

• Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) :new to the forum but mostly a silent reader

• Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) :
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : yrkkh, madhubala, ghum, pandya store

• Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) : no
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : looking forward to chatting with fellow ipk fans
Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
pansies212 thumbnail

INTRODUCTION FORM

• Name by which you would like to be called here : pansies
  • Place / Time zone : Bangalore, IST
  • Birthday : 17 Dec
  • When did you watch IPKKND for the first time : One month after it started airing
  • What keeps you attracted to the show after so long : The forum as well as the characters essayed by the actors and also the fact that it is relatively less 'drama' oriented and has lesser number of episodes
  • Other TV shows you like : Kaise Yeh Yaariyan, Ek Boond Ishq, Arjun, Madhubala
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : Shobhana / Suhasini / Shabana Azmi / Julia Roberts
  • Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : Silent Reader
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : Kaise Yeh Yaariyan, Ek Boond Ishq, Arjun, Madhubala
  • Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) : Instagram and Twitter
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : Doing a research on positive fan activity on India forums for a thesis. (If anyone would like to contribute in interviews please do let me know through a PM)
pogupta69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
  • Name by which you would like to be called here : PG
  • Place / Time zone : Mostly PST (US); sometimes I can be found in Singapore timezone
  • Birthday : 23 Dec
  • When did you watch IPKKND for the first time : May 2021, just watched ‘tu hai mera Sunday’ and realized that the lead was the same person I had heard a lot of commotion about in 2011-2012 (will he leave/not leave the show)
  • What keeps you attracted to the show after so long: 1) First and foremost, has to be the cliché-breaking, flawed, excellently-written characters - Arnav, Khushi and Anjali. They stuck to Arnav's character till the end (reminded me of Howard Roark in Fountainhead, for anyone who has read that), though for me they ruined Khushi’s character after the first wedding. 2) Barun and Sanaya's acting and chemistry (OMG) 3) Writing overall was excellent – barring Khushi’s cringeworthy childishness and everything after the second marriage. Some of the comedy was really good.
  • Other TV shows you like : Never been attracted to daily shows, other than Choti Bahu; but that was nothing compared to this show. I usually watch a ton of British shows (Shetland, Inspector Morse, Downton Abbey etc.)
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : Never had favorites, it is the characters that attract me
  • Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : Mostly silent reader
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) :
  • Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) : Instagram (joined only after I lost hotstar in US to keep track of ipkknd)
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself: Have lived and gone to school/worked in 5 different countries :-)
therealshabi thumbnail

INTRODUCTION FORM

• Name by which you would like to be called here: Shabi/Shazzy/Shahbaz
  • Place / Time zone : India
  • Birthday: 31/03
  • When did you watch IPKKND for the first time: 2020
  • What keeps you attracted to the show after so long: It's the best show I've ever watched. The writing was stupendous, it was, for the most part, a really cohesive show with fewer family dramas and adequate screen time for the main characters. The relationship buildup of the show was quite natural and smooth + the character growth was phenomenal. Not to miss the fantabulous chemistry of Barun and Sanaya which put the stage on fire. Even their side characters like Manorama, NK, Madhumati etc. were so well-written and I totally loved these as a whole. The cinematography was a masterclass in itself, the sequences like Teri-Meri were dreamy and aesthetically very pleasing to the eyes. The soundtrack and the BGMs, oh my word, Rabba Ve literally gives me thumping heartbeats and goosebumps like Khushi. I can't say enough about this show.
  • Other TV shows you like: Humsafar, Ishq Jalebi, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Suno Chanda, Pavitra Rishta, Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat,
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood): Shahrukh Khan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Robert Downey Junior, Scarlett Johanson, Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan, Jennifer Winget, Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani etc.
  • Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphic / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : Just a Fan
  • Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / WordPress / Tumblr / Others): Nowhere
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself: I am a Software Engineer by profession, totally a nerd kind of a person so bear with me
Edited by therealshabi - 2 years ago
shelly.san thumbnail

INTRODUCTION FORM😌

• Name by which you would like to be called here : shelly shalu
  • Place / Time zone :India
  • Birthday : 23 sep
  • When did you watch IPKKND for the first time : from the first episode when it started ( 6 June)
  • What keeps you attracted to the show after so long : sizzling chemistry of leads and the love hate story
  • Other TV shows you like : miley jab hum tum, geet, pyar ki ye ek kahani
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : not a die hard fan of any Bollywood stars but i like srk juhi
  • Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : vms creator
  • Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) :
  • I'm active on twitter (@jalebiibaii ) and insta - ( shelly.ipk )
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : nothing ☺️
ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 1 years ago

Index updated with new username changes on 11th Feb 2023

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 3 months ago

Index updated with username changes on 16th July 2024.