Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 3 years ago
  • Name by which you would like to be called here : Priya/ Pri
  • Place / Time zone : Nagpur, Maharashtra - India (IST)
  • Birthday : 7 may
  • When did you watch IPKKND for the first time : When is on air onwards
  • What keeps you attracted to the show after so long : Arshi Chemistry
  • Other TV shows you like : Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : Barun, Sanaya, salman khan.
  • Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : Graphicer
  • Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155339598
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : rather than IPKKND none of
  • Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) : Wattpad (as a reader), Facebook (I have own Arshi Sarun page), instagram (Arshi Fan page/Arshi Editor)
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : I'm silent girl. I don't like talk to much like Arnav that why i love Arnav. I'm not good with words.
Edited by PriyaArshiSarun - 3 years ago
reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  • Name by which you would like to be called here : Akashi
  • Place / Time zone : Kolkata, IST
  • Birthday : 12th Feb
  • When did you watch IPKKND for the first time : first time back in 2011(risked failing mine exams while watching Vms and reading FFs😆) and after that many times.

• What keeps you attracted to the show after so long : ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ☺️

• Other TV shows you like : King's Avatar, Love 020, Dill Mill Gaaye, Yakeen ka Safar

• Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : Barun Sobti, Yang Yang
  • Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : Reader (since I am too lazy to do other things regularly 🤪)

• Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) : didn't made it, because it needs regular update 😆
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : Asian Shows, Fanfiction, and used to visit KZK2 forum
  • Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) : Wattpad, Tumblr and Archive of our own

• Anything else you would like to say about yourself : a fun loving person, who likes to make new friends and quite possessive of ASR☺️
Edited by reel_real - 3 years ago
ItsRain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
  • Name by which you would like to be called here : Rain
  • Age : 20 (as you can tell I became an IPK fanatic when I was quite young 😆)
  • Place / Time zone : United States EST
  • Birthday : July 28, 2000
  • When did you watch IPKKND for the first time : After it was concluded! Heard about it from tumblr, and wondered, what's all this fuss about this show? 🤣
  • What keeps you attracted to the show after so long : The magic ❤️
  • Other TV shows you like : The Office, Friends (among others... quite the TV show fanatic)
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : I'm a blind Amitabh Bachchan fan ❤️
  • Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : Writer/VM creator
  • Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/145329338
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : Just IPK
  • Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) : Wordpress (active on my blog); Tumblr (somewhat); Wattpad (need to be more active)
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : I love music and take Hindustani Classical vocal training!
Edited by ItsRain - 3 years ago
IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Name by which you would like to be called here :

- S

- 20+

- Female

Place / Time zone :

- Canada

Birthday :

- 6th September

When did you watch IPKKND for the first time :

- Literally three years after the show ended (that's when I watched it properly)

What keeps you attracted to the show after so long :

- One of the best Indian romantic shows I've seen till date. 400 episodes. Mostly entertaining. Excellent cast/crew. Great production. Fantastic storyline. As @savera84 said, the positives massively outweigh the negative.

Other TV shows you like :

- Sarabhai V/S Sarabhai, Crash Landing on You, Brooklyn 99

Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) :

- Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, Shaheer Sheikh, Rupali Ganguly, Ronit Roy, Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar, Jennifer Winget, Rajeev Khandelwal

- Sumeet Vyas, Jitendra Kumar, Shweta Tripathi

- Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Amitabh Bachchan, Sushant Singh Rajput, Tripti Dimri, Parambrata Chatterjee, Vidya Balan, Ratna Pathak Shah

- Adam Driver, Natalie Portman, Meryl Streep

Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) :

- I honestly don't know yet! Maybe graphicer and writer?

Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) :

- Haven't created a link yet.

Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) :

- Arjun, Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) :

- Tumblr, Youtube (where there's an IPK podcast - self plug <3) and sometimes Wattpad

Anything else you would like to say about yourself :

- I love discussing IPK and answering questions about IPK and just things in general!

dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
  • Name by which you would like to be called here : Lavanya
  • Age : hmm.😎.just turned 40 (but forever young at heart 😉 )
  • Place / Time zone : New Jersey/EST
  • Birthday :April 16
  • When did you watch IPKKND for the first time : June 2019 (One wretched day during Summer of 2019, My mom who was visiting us was watching something on hotstar and was cursing the male lead with full conviction lol. no points for guessing who that was -- yes our own ASR 😉. It was the Asr-La break up track and I happened to watch a couple of episodes with her. My life changed and I became an addict. It has been more than 1.5 yrs and still looking for cure. Makes me feel better to look around others on the forum who have been suffering for many more years than me 😃)
  • What keeps you attracted to the show after so long : Arnav and Khushi and all RM inhabitants including prakash brothers and the goatvaa
  • Other TV shows you like : The only other ITV show I watched was Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Aise bhi. I thought no one can surpass Devakshi chemistry or the realistic take of the Show. But, i was so wrong and found out IPKKND and fell in love with it.
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) Barun and Sanaya in IPK, Shaheer and Erica in Kuch rang. Bolly and Holly - none
  • Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : Reader and Cheerleader (Sorry not as talented like the others here)
  • Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) : None
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : I used to be active on Kuch Rang Forum when the show was on Air.
  • Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) : Wattpad, Wordpress to catchup on all the amazing arshi FFs
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : hmmm cant think of anything right now but will answer if you want to know more about me.
Edited by dlavanya - 3 years ago
Vindria12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Name by which you would like to be called here :Vindria

Place / Time zone : India

Birthday : 7th Aug

When did you watch IPKKND for the first time : first day first episode 6th june😜

What keeps you attracted to the show after so long :arnav's passion and khushi's innocence... basically the chemistry between them😂

Other TV shows you like : currently anupama and past list is very long... sometimes the story and sometimes it's the chemistry between the actors🌚

Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) :SRK Kartik Aryan Barun Sobti Alia Bhatt Preity Zinta

Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : Reader

Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) :None

Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : none

Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) :Wattpad

Anything else you would like to say about yourself

I am really excited to be a part of you all🙈

Edited by Vindria12 - 3 years ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

• Name by which you would like to be called here : Shiri
  • Place / Time zone : Odisha, India/IST
  • Birthday : 6th of January
  • When did you watch IPKKND for the first time : since the first episode on TV :)
  • What keeps you attracted to the show after so long : Arnav and Khushi and also the story line :)
  • Other TV shows you like : D3, MJHT, DMG, Behadh, Yrkkh (Kaira phase),
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : Karthik Aryan, Mohsin Khan, Shantanu Maheswari, Vrushika Mehta, Shaheer Sheikh, Tejasswi Prakash, Grant Justin, Angelina Jolie
  • Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : Writer, Graphicer
  • Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) : Gallery link- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5157485
  • you can find my ff works in My Fanfictions in my dashboard

• Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : Anupama, yrkkh, ssk, d3
  • Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) : Wattpad, Instagram, sometimes in Facebook
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : I like to make friends :)

Question 2: Which of the following is the best adaptation of a Bollywood movie?

Badho Bahu – Dum Laga ke Haisha

Dil se Dil Tak – Chori chori chupke chupke

Jaana na dil se door – Hum dil de chuke sanam

Kya hua tera Vaada – Biwi No. 1

Pardes mein hai mera dil – Pardes

Clue #3

The second franchise of a romantic thriller

Thread makes it easier to find what you want to read

Find the next clue between page 10-20

Edited by Serpensortia - 2 years ago

•Name by which you would like to be called here: Kavya

Place / Time zone: India/IST

•When did you watch IPKKND for the first time :

When it was on-air 4 the first time.

•What keeps you attracted to the show after so long :

It's exactly not the show, but the amazing writers of Arshi Fanfictions.

•Other TV shows you like: Mahabharat (BRC), Ekaant, Choona Hai Aasmaan, Yatra, KTLK, Musafir Hoon Yaro...

•Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : No one

•Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : Reader

•Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) : None

•Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) : Fanfiction, Arjun, GTNHP, Sanjivani2

•Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) : none

•Anything else you would like to say about yourself:

Nope.

Edited by kavya1994 - 2 years ago
Deeksha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Darling Devyani

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

INTRODUCTION FORM

• Name by which you would like to be called here :Deeksha
  • Place / Time zone :India
  • Birthday :
  • When did you watch IPKKND for the first time :
  • 2011 when it aired, first scene when I was randomly switching channels was ASR dropping Khushi from the first floor!
  • What keeps you attracted to the show after so long : A thing of beauty is joy forever!
  • Other TV shows you like : None Hindi, Big Bang Theory English
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : Sarun TV, don't watch Hindi/ English films much just any random movie
  • Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : Silent Reader liking posts
  • Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) : The only OS I ever wrote!!
  • https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4686673
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) :none
  • Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) :none
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : just happy to know there is still IPK craze about so I am not the only balmy one!!

Word Count: 1

Deeksha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Darling Devyani

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

INTRODUCTION FORM

• Name by which you would like to be called here :Deeksha
  • Place / Time zone :India
  • Birthday :
  • When did you watch IPKKND for the first time :
  • 2011 when it aired, first scene when I was randomly switching channels was ASR dropping Khushi from the first floor!
  • What keeps you attracted to the show after so long : A thing of beauty is joy forever!
  • Other TV shows you like : None Hindi, Big Bang Theory English
  • Favorite actors / actresses (Tellywood / Bollywood / Hollywood) : Sarun TV, don't watch Hindi/ English films much just any random movie
  • Identity on this forum as (Writer / Graphicer / VMs Creator / Reader / Others) : Silent Reader liking posts
  • Link to your Index / Gallery (please post links available on IF only) : The only OS I ever wrote!!
  • https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4686673
  • Other forums that you visit (Past and Present) :none
  • Other sites you are also active on (Wattpad / Wordpress / Tumblr / Others) :none
  • Anything else you would like to say about yourself : just happy to know there is still IPK craze about so I am not the only balmy one!!

Word Count: 1