Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hd75

Happy Birthday, Barun Sobti...thank you for giving us ASR and thank you for making us proud of being fans of not just your acting but of you as a person !!
Just back after legally re-marrying my husband today😳and couldn't stop thinking of IPK. The thing is we needed to correct our names on our marriage certificate and we were asked to re-register our marriage because a correction to the certificate would take longer time. So, today we completed all the rasams of legally registering our marriage again and got a new certificate ! That was our little IPK moment😊

As for the episodes, I'm loving, loving the poetry on screen, can't have enough of IPK.

Congratz Harichandana! 😊

That reminds me .. I still havent collected my marriage certificate! Shit!!!
Omoraboti thumbnail
Hi Prashu!

Going on & off .. Did you update your post? 😊
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Hi Prashu!

Going on & off .. Did you update your post? 😊

Im doing Farha.. Still writingπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: prash_t

Im doing Farha.. Still writingπŸ˜ƒ

Great! Will catch up with you :)
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

hey omaraboti,

i dont know what this IPK and BS doing to me...all dialogues carry a gutter meaning for me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

really ya...looking forward for d scenes where Garimaji in action...she is quite capable...testerday her eyes spoke volumes...QUOTE=Omoraboti]Hi Mou!

Reaching new levels of gutter? πŸ˜†"Chotey's azadi" - you cracked me up there. Couldnt have hoped for a better eidi!Double meaning? Tell me about it! I am even getting triple ones!!

That thank you took my breath away! Chalo! Sorry & thank you - dutoi shesh!

I have given my brains a break - only enjoying & reading for a while! πŸ˜‰ So much drama, so much gutter, so much feelings - brains in vacation!

I have been a fan of Garima since the GH days .. She is a really fine actress. We would get to see more of her in the upcoming days!

Ok! I have to admit i was never very fond if scarf on guys .. But then Arnav Singh Raizada happened! He was completely droolicious .. Even the Teeka was so ASRish! Not to mention his smiles & attitude .. Hai! I too thought he must have googled out everything .. !! How sweet & smart!

"I loved khushi post marriage" - another open loop .. Hopefully we will get a closing to this one too before the remarriage. No admission to Di - only himself & then perhaps Khushi. He is on the right track .. Remembers bandagement! Wow! That was a bouncer!

That Salman Poster thingy was so sweet .. I really want Arnav too see that .. I am sure his reaction will be priceless! But will we get to see a shirtless Arnav poster now on the wall?? πŸ˜†
dennisdmenace thumbnail

@ shivani, am with you on d first kostin...

kostin kya nara lagao...that banner never allows me to focus on those lips..😑😑😑..

Originally posted by: -SH-

The episode left me breathless and speechless.. Have done nothing more than abusing the replay button πŸ˜†

Two kostins I have -

1. Why do we have those RED banners thrown in our face everytime ArHi romance? Is that SP's way of seeking revenge?

2. Why this FREAKING RUSH with the track? This Shatabdi speed scares me!

dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisuv

Priya, what a beautfiul quote fr a lovely episode πŸ‘πŸΌ Waiting fr ur update...

Shagun...Check. Roka...Check. It seems the CVs have taken Hitesh's dialogue " Karke khatam karte hain " quite literally & r serious abt with it, given the speed they r moving at.
Thanks to Gul & Janaki, fr making ASR say the Bandagement dialgoue. " Hence proved " πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i thought of geography and you r talking in terms of geometry..
And what a smart way of proving who is the original ASR, by pasting his pic over Salman's πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
why did i thought of you when i watched that scene.πŸ€—
The man ASR, the husband Arnavji placing the feelings of his loved ones over n above his own ideals & POV...
RC Sir, why waste money on these filmy songs?? The beaufitul IPK BG score would have done the trick as well.
And why the chimti on the arm when the dress designer had left ample scope otherwise?? Again the channel diktat plays spoilsport πŸ˜• oh teri my gutter title khatre mein...
I know HG, u were ready to take the miss-kiss to the completion stage but the channel VO saying " it is ghor paap " ruined ur plans
Also, many cryptic dialogues & hints which suggest that the the tide is turning- Dhokha, rok-tok, hum paraye ho gaye hain, Shyam's cynical smile...
Ok, one last thought on the new recycled & thakela promo. Its wedding time & we r hoping to see a promo which will create the same impact as " Jaadu hai nasha hai " or " Teri Meri "... I hope u focus more on the leads wedding in the promo than the past, it might prove to be a dampner fr the TV audience..πŸ‘πŸΌ
And finally The Birthday Boy, the show stopper... Starting from the subtle " Thank You " to the smile while thinking abt her at night. Luved the shot of him in the orange tee taken frm the higher level, with lovely reflections of the pool water.
The Cravat makes a comeback. What a birthday surprise fr the phann gurlsss πŸ˜ƒ The man looking so dashing & handsome, with the tikka on the forehead giving it an ethereal feel.
And what a return gift from him on the eve of his birthday... " Aane do " in 4 different husky & sexy tones 😍 😍
" Tere chehre se nazar nahi hat ti, nazaare hum kya dekhein "
A very very Happy & Fun-filled Birthday to Barun Sobti πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
"Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world."

@ suvi dear, as always puurrrfeeccttt.
@ blue, as always moiπŸ˜‰
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

for those who haven't watched yet...what an amazing way to celebrate the man...!!! beautifully done!!!πŸ‘
Edited by Parsha - 12 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Parsha

for those who haven't watched yet...what an amazing way to celebrate the man...!!! beautifully done!!!πŸ‘

I bow to who has done it!! This deserves to be shown to him😳
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Helo peeps... Did any1 watch SBS tday? what they showed fr barun's bday.. I got one WU but was not satisfied..