Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

heheheh btw, i loved that you mentioned Shyam's happiness at Arnav's pinching Khushi.🀣 I was like What the!! why are you so happy, chor?πŸ˜†
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Divi!

Good to have you back .. And the monkeys! :)

I too was wondering how did she get that pic!! Has she been saving a secret crush on him since Sheesh Mahal? 😲

I am not sure but did Akash just make it up on spot to save buaji?

I too thought they picked that song for Shyam .. Otherwise there are much better wedding songs to fit here .. And this one is not really my fav. πŸ˜›
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

God Knows.. Shyam has a gangwa??

Shaaa

Bt .. If spoilers r true.. ArHi's marriage will happen..😳
😳
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

do they mean the dholak walas? i thought they pretty much indicated that they were Shyamu's men.

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Divi!

Good to have you back .. And the monkeys! :)

I too was wondering how did she get that pic!! Has she been saving a secret crush on him since Sheesh Mahal? 😲

I am not sure but did Akash just make it up on spot to save buaji?

I too thought they picked that song for Shyam .. Otherwise there are much better wedding songs to fit here .. And this one is not really my fav. πŸ˜›

FarhaaaπŸ€—

Word Count: 1

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Updated on Page 3. Will be disjointed as I am still to recover from SKD😍. Padhna hai to padh leejiye!
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday, Barun Sobti...thank you for giving us ASR and thank you for making us proud of being fans of not just your acting but of you as a person !!
Just back after legally re-marrying my husband today 😳 and couldn't stop thinking of IPK. The thing is we needed to correct our names on our marriage certificate and we were asked to re-register our marriage because a correction to the certificate would take longer time. So, today we completed all the rasams of legally registering our marriage again and got a new certificate ! That was our little IPK moment 😊

As for the episodes, I'm loving, loving the poetry on screen, can't have enough of IPK.

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Mou!

Reaching new levels of gutter? πŸ˜†"Chotey's azadi" - you cracked me up there. Couldnt have hoped for a better eidi!Double meaning? Tell me about it! I am even getting triple ones!!

That thank you took my breath away! Chalo! Sorry & thank you - dutoi shesh!

I have given my brains a break - only enjoying & reading for a while! πŸ˜‰ So much drama, so much gutter, so much feelings - brains in vacation!

I have been a fan of Garima since the GH days .. She is a really fine actress. We would get to see more of her in the upcoming days!

Ok! I have to admit i was never very fond if scarf on guys .. But then Arnav Singh Raizada happened! He was completely droolicious .. Even the Teeka was so ASRish! Not to mention his smiles & attitude .. Hai! I too thought he must have googled out everything .. !! How sweet & smart!

"I loved khushi post marriage" - another open loop .. Hopefully we will get a closing to this one too before the remarriage. No admission to Di - only himself & then perhaps Khushi. He is on the right track .. Remembers bandagement! Wow! That was a bouncer!

That Salman Poster thingy was so sweet .. I really want Arnav too see that .. I am sure his reaction will be priceless! But will we get to see a shirtless Arnav poster now on the wall?? πŸ˜†