HUMSAFAR-truly defining drama

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly I have never ever read the urdu novel Humsafar by Farhat Ishtiaq though I have heard about few of his works...I still remember the day when i first watched Hs ...it was a day off from my shoot and I was lazily relaxing and surfing the net when I got hold of humsafar...it was truly awesome man I really want fawad and mahira to team up in future...wanna watch them again and again...as u all know this show revived the pakistani tv world and truly defines drama...fawad mahira ,atiqa ji and naveen...all of them were excellent and truly it made me reminicise about heena...seriously I want a season 2 and want it to continue...I am in total awe of it...especially those scenes where we see khirad coming back as a strong woman and asger s remorse ...truly sultan ji has picturised it quite well...love u all and miss u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PearlyPal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for this beautiful post souraya...😊
after watching humsafar,i don't watch any drama serial...
and i want its 2nd part too !!!
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

Honestly I have never ever read the urdu novel Humsafar by Farhat Ishtiaq though I have heard about few of his works...I still remember the day when i first watched Hs ...it was a day off from my shoot and I was lazily relaxing and surfing the net when I got hold of humsafar...it was truly awesome man I really want fawad and mahira to team up in future...wanna watch them again and again...as u all know this show revived the pakistani tv world and truly defines drama...fawad mahira ,atiqa ji and naveen...all of them were excellent and truly it made me reminicise about heena...seriously I want a season 2 and want it to continue...I am in total awe of it...especially those scenes where we see khirad coming back as a strong woman and asger s remorse ...truly sultan ji has picturised it quite well...love u all and miss u

Nice post 😉
But Farhat Istiaq is a woman 😆 and who is Sultan ji 😕
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Nice post 😉
But Farhat Istiaq is a woman 😆 and who is Sultan ji 😕

I know that...actually it s an error...
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

I know that...actually it s an error...

Okei, but who is Sultan ji? DId you mean Sarmad Khoosat ? Error... ? What other works have you heard about by Farhat? 😃
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago
cute_sohial thumbnail
heart toching yar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,👏