Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

"Bachao" is the first word that came to my mind when I thought of this. Of course, this has to be my worst nightmare.

I cannot even dream of Meera speaking English, let alone her in a Hollywood flick. This exactly is my worst nightmare : Meera in a Hollywood film.

My poor, little brain cannot even estimate the consequences of our Meera Ji entering Hollywood. It must be mentioned that she once proclaimed that she would be the first Pakistani to bring Oscar to the homeland. (that dream will not never be fulfilled thanks to Saving Face, for saving out face). Imagine Meera playing Bella in Twilight.

Meera : Edward, me love you. you create me a bat. [WHAT?]

Or, Meera playing a fighter in one of those war movie.

Meera : come close to me. come close, Ah! come close. I show you heaven. Come close. [ double meaning?, eh]

Meera's talent is unprecedented. That woman can make a serious role funny. Well, will the Americans find it funny? Hell No!

Here is one video of Meera at her best.

Now with Meera Ji enterting Hollywood [ She is marrying a US-based pilot. The probabiliyt of our Meera Ji appearing and beckoning us in a Hollywood movie has only improved, but deep down inside I wish never comes true. For all your laughters, hum hain na!

You also let your imagination run wild, and dream this worst nightmare.

P.S: We do not mean to offend anyone. This is just supposed to be a funny post.

My worst night mare - april

MEERA IN A HOLLYWOOD FLICK!

Comments

(33 minutes ago) jahanzaib said:
bechari :p ab shadi kar hi lay
(2 hours ago) tam said:
yes this is funny :P
(2 hours ago) abcd said:
special thanks for the video... cant blv it is real!
(2 hours ago) abcd said:
march :P
(2 hours ago) kancha said:
LOL!
ROlling on the floor laughing
rss

2012 - TVKahani Designed by Templates Perfect