Maria_C thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey add me to ur pm list please cuz tht was amazing :) x
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Part 20

both smiles at each other and turns their gaze to Shyam who is all angry, pale and ready to burn the world. Then, they look at Arhi, who are still lost in their world, Arnav twirling and Khushi opening her hands in the air and laughing.

After sometime, Arnav puts Khushi downs. Both are panting heavily. They get lost in each other yet again looking each other's eyes. After a while, they break their eye lock hearing some noise. They look side ways to to hear Payal's voice. She loudly sings mimicking Khushi.."aaj mausam hai suhana, pyaar karne ka hai bahana" lala lalaala...Khushi blushes and looks down and Arnav says "What the"... hearing Arnav's what the...Khushi brights up and naughtily looks at Arnav and joins Payal..." aaj musam hai suhana, Pyaar karne ka hai bahana..lalalal What the, what the, what the. everyone bursts out hearing what the from Khushi whereas Arnav glares at Khushi and Shyam fuming.

Anjali: wah what a song..where did you guys learn from? I never heard this before.

Payal: di..this is what Khushi was singing in the kitchen while ago. am i right Khushi?

Khushi: jiji...

Anjali: very nice Khushi...very lovely song.

Khushi: again cheers up and says...haina di...even I love it and agsin starts aaj musam hai suhana, Arnavji ko pyaar karne ko hi bahana..lalalallalal...Aranvji you too sing...

Arnav: gives her weird look and says what the what the what the..

Khushi: are..I am singing about you only...get happy na.

Arnav: first glare at her, but later smiles at her.

Shyam is standing behind them glares at all Raizadas. Not being able to bear all loving talks of Arnav and Khushi he yells and says..Rani sahiba.. if your singing is finish, can I have breakfast, so that I can leave for the work.

Anjali: are..yeah yeah come. Here we were just about to arrange it on the table. By the way why are you getting annoyed? I mean it's okay if you will get late to work for one day.

Shyam: yeah, but..

Khushi: yeah jijaji..di is absolutely right...no one will fire you. After all you are a lawyer.

Everyone giggles at that and starts having their breakfast.
After the breakfast, Shyam leaves from RM and Arnav, Akash go their room to get ready.

As Arnav is getting reading, Khushi comes to the room and sees Arnav in front of the mirror fixing his tie. Khushi goes behind him and hugs him from back. Arnav turns to her and puts his hands around her waist and pulls her to him and Khushi starts fixing his tie and shirt.

Arnav: kissing on her neck...what happene? you want something/

Khushi: why you think like that?

Arnav: because I can read your face that you want to tell me or I rather say want to ask me something.

Khushi" Arnavji...

Arnav: yeah..

Khushi: Arnavji..woh

Arnav: yeah Arnavhi..ab aage toh bolo..[tell me]

Khushi: woh can we go out somewhere this evening...please

Arnav: that's it? this is all you wanted to ask me?

Khushi: woh Arnavji...please please please can we go?

Arnav: my wife asked me something for the first time. How can I refuse her. Of course we will go. We will go on our date only you and me.

Khushi: Arnavji...but ont only two of us, but someone else too.

Arnav: meaning...Khushi don't you want to spend time with me alone?

Khushi: yeah but I am talking about di. I mean look all day she does is staying at home and taking care of all in the house. She never goes out. Even her useless husband doesn't take her out and shows all face love and concern for her. Chi...so disgusting. I feel sick when I see him around. So I thought why not you me and di, all three of us go spend an evening out alone.

Arnav: overwhelmed by her concern for his di. He again goes back to the thoughts about her that how much he had hurt her and misunderstood her, but she always cares about him and his family and always supports him. He comes back from his thoughts and kisses on her forehead and says...Khushi I love you so much. You always care about di...and I hur...before he continues further..Khushi says...no Arnavji don't..don't go back into past. Arnav hugs her and says..okay you and di get ready by 6 -7. my driver will pick you guys.

Khushi: yaaay.. I love you too Arnavji..thank you so much. I will go right now and inform her.

Arnav: are..Khushi..at least make me wear my coat and where are my hanky and wallet?

Khushi: Arnavji..why don't you wear it yourself and take all your need from the cabinet and anyways you asked me not to touch your things...remember?

Arnav: what the... Khushi you..

Khushi giggles and goes to cupboard and gets his coat and makes him wear it. Then, she takes all his thinks out and hands them over him.

Arnav: quickly puts his wallet and hanky in his pocket and peaks on Khushi's lips and exits from there.

After Arnav and Akash leaves for office, Khushi comes downstairs and gathers everyone.

Nani: Khushi bitiya what happened...why have you called us?

Manorama: yes yes come on tells us...

Khushi" woh mumma, naniji, di, jiji I want to tell you someting.

Anjali: yeah tell us.

Khushi: woh Arnavji and I was thinking that why not we go out. I mean Arnavji, me and di. As we all know that Shyamji...I mean jijaji is always busy. He never has any time for di. and she has never gone out. She all day takes care of us. She also deserves to go out and have some fresh air. Enjoy an open environment.

All gets happy hearing that and Anjali has tears in her eyes. They all agree and ask Anjali to go out with chote and Khushi.

Anjali: comes forward and caresses Khushi's hair and kisses on her forehead. She says..chote is so lucky..in fact, we all are lucky to have you Khushi...You take care of us so much. But how can I come with you guys..I mean you two should enjoy your outing alone.

Khushi: no di..we will go if you come alone with us only.

Payal: haan di, Khushi is right. You too should go out.

First, Anjali refuses, but agrees to go seeing Khushi's baby puppy dog face and others' request.

Precap: Evening out with Arnav, Khushi and Anjali.

Sorry guys for late and short update. Thank you so much for comments and like on my previous update. Please read comment and like the update.

Thanks
Love
Angel

Arhi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...

thanx for the pm
Edited by Arhi87 - 12 years ago
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh m 2nd!!!
..aaj musam hai suhana, Pyaar karne ka hai bahana..lalalala.. What the, what the, what the..---ahhh i mssd dis so much..thank u!!😊
khushi's so undrstndng..hw swt of her to tk anjali wid them..😊
Edited by gunjanmkj - 12 years ago
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
haha shyam in your face! i love arhi and cant wait for their date along with anjali!
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏thanks..great job...awesome...loved it...👏👏
aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update . Love the song
Aww khushi is so sweet
Thnx for the pm
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved it please PM me when you update
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ohhh, I Wanted ArHi Alone :( 😳 BUT Happy That Khushi Cares SO Much About Everyone :) 🤗 Awww, All Sang Mausam Hai Suhana 😆
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update!!!
Continue soon!!!😊