Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ritika ishani conversation was emotional and painful.ishani got a shock when she heard about the partnership with ranveer.how will ishani handle this?surprisingly rishi doesn't know that ishveer were married though he knows that he was working in her house.

Hi jasmine

Thanks for the comment

Yes what rithika and ishani were talking was emotional and painful

Ishani is now shell shocked to hear about ranveer partnership let's see how our heroine is going to handle it

Yes rishi is knowing that ranveer was working in ishani house but he didn't know anything about their marriage

Keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Glad that ishani didn't refuse rishi.sad that ishani said that she and ranveer will never unite.i loved Ritika telling nitin that ishveer's anger will melt when they see each other and they will unite.surprising that ragini is not sad to leave the school and likes Mumbai because of beach.

Hi jasmine

Thanks for the comment

yes Ishani didn't refuse Rishi

Surely its sad to hear Ishani telling that she and Ranveer can never unite

glad you like the way Ritika told Nitin that ishveer Anger will melt when they see each other and they will Unite

Its quite surprise only raagini is not sad about leaving the school and she loves mumbai beach

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 970

Ranveer went out and sat in the swing in the veranda of the house.

Ranveer(to himself): Even though I was playing with kids today I was thinking various way to forgive myself but none of the idea seems to be good to myself. What to do?

Telling it to himself he took his phone out of his pant pocket and typed in google "How to forgive myself for hurting my wife"

As he asked the Google it was giving various ideas were he was reading each and every idea. He was rehearsing each and every idea were nothing was working out for him. The time was moving were when it was exactly 9 o clock he saw a idea in google were that idea bit caught his attention were

Ranveer(now read that idea): Bow in front of your partner without any ego that will not make you less as a man when you get up and face your partner you may feel healed in your heart..(were reading it he had a happy smile were as he was thinking it his phone rang were it showed its Ishani were he picked the call with smile):Haan

Ishani: Where are you?

Ranveer:wo...outside our house..

Ishani; hmm tk I felt hungry so had my dinner and Raagini too had her dinner you go and have your dinner and then come to room..

Ranveer: Are you in our room?

Ishani: Haan

Ranveer: Raagini..

Ishani: She is with Maa in the hall she is drawing something and showing it to Maa.

Ranveer: Okay..(telling it he cut the call were now putting the phone in his pant pocket and started to walk in the corridor)

Walking in the corridor were all the flashback of him promising to Amba regarding sending Ishani out of the house, the way he went to Ishani and said her to go out of the house, the way they had a verbal fight regarding the issue, the way he behaved worst to her everything was flashing in front of him.

He walked and came inside the house were he saw Raagini drawing and coloring in the chart were Amba was smiling to her were Raagini too was smiling and enjoying her time were he now walked fast and got in the stairs and he started to walk in the corridor were as he was walking he got the flashback of sending Ishani out of the house were he thought about it and came to their room were he saw Ishani arranging the pillow in the bed were without any second thought he came to her and in a micro second he kneel down in the floor and saw her.

Ranveer; Ishani..

Ishani(hearing her name and turned and saw were now seeing no body now feeling Ranveer down seeing him kneeling down);Ranveer what are you doing?

Ranveer(now held her hand and seeing her by kneeling down): Here after I won't talk about the past and hurt you. I will never distance myself from you.

Ishani;tk but don't do this to me .. chalo get up..

Ranveer(shaking his head as no);Let me finish...I promise you that I will keep you happy for the upcoming life. I wish to give you more and more love,affection,care, romance, fights...(with a cuteness): Mrs. Ishani vaghela I love you so much, In this life more than my Ishani I don't want anything. You are my breath which keeps my heart beat active qunki meri aashiqui tumse hi..(he said it with all his love)

Ishani now saw him with all her love for him were there was tonnes and tonnes of smile in her face.

Ranveer(bowing his head to her): I feel relived now bowing in front of you.

Ishani(now with a smile held his shoulders and seeing him):Utto..

Ranveer too now with a smile got up were Ishani signed him to sit in the bed were he too sat in the bed were Ishani sat next to him.

Ishani: so Mr. Ranveer vaghela everything is back between us know?

Ranveer(seeing her): haan Mrs. Ishani vaghela..

Were both now smiled to each other..

Ishani(smiling well);Had dinner?

Ranveer:Nahi just wanted to bow in front of my wife so came to her knowing that my wife is alone...

Ishani: oh..tk chalo go and have dinner..(telling it she got up were Ranveer held her hand were seeing it saw him):kya?

Ranveer(cutely); Really no love making this month?

Ishani(seeing him now with a naughty smile): why?

Ranveer(now with a romantic face got up and seeing her): Nahi..we didn't have a comfortable love making in anjar so today let's make it comfortable know?

Ishani: oh...(she gave a cute questioning face)

Ranveer(cutely);tell know?

Ishani(now cutely): Let's have it today..

Ranveer:sure..

Ishani: Haan but after today surely no for this month..don't get angry..

Ranveer: Haan today one day is there know that is okay

Ishani:Go and have dinner and come..

Ranveer: ek kiss..

Ishani:Not now..

As they were talking they heard a voice calling "Mama Papa" were now they saw the entrance were Raagini was standing with a chart in her hand.

Ishani(seeing Raagini);Haan Baby..

Raagini(coming to Ishani and showing her drawing):Mama my drawing..

Ishani got the chart and saw the drawing were she had drawn a flower were seeing it..

Ishani:wow super baby..

Raagini(smiling well to Ishani and saw Ranveer):Papa meri drawing..

Ranveer: Haan (got the chart):Bahut beautiful drawing hain..

Raagini: hmm(as Ranveer was seeing the drawing she cutely seeing Ishani);Mama huggie..

Ishani: hmm(she sat to her height and hugged her daughter):love you princess..

Raagini(hugging Ishani): Mama today shall I sleep with you?

Ranveer hearing it saw Ishani with a cute shocked face were Ishani now hearing it saw Ranveer and had a cute fun laugh..

Raagini(hugging Ishani);Mama

Ishani: Haan baby you can sleep with Mama..

Raagini: tk let me go and keep my drawing in room and come..(telling it she came out of the hug and got the chart from Ranveer and started to walk from there)

Ishani as soon as Raagini went out got up and had a smile in her face were Ranveer now saw her with a cute face..

Ranveer:Ishani..aye kya hain?

Ishani(now cutely):I did't expect Raagini will tell this..

Ranveer(seeing her with a cute baby face);Ishu...

Ishani(with a cute scolding face):Haan when I call don't come that time tell I am not able to forgive myself Ishani, enough Ishani, don't want Ishani, mood nahi hain Ishani and all..now today no chalo go and have dinner and sleep..

Ranveer(seeing her);tk meri beti keliyae..

Ishani: (hearing it with a smile pinching his cheek):Cutie pie..chalo..

Ranveer smiling to her and shook his head as okay and he started to walk from there.

It was night 10.30 were Ranveer was sitting in the bed and Raagini was sitting in his lap and she was reading the comic book with Ranveer. Ishani changed herself to night dress and she closed and locked the door and she came and sat in the bed next to them.

Raagini(seeing Ishani):Mama come here know I and Papa reading story book

Ishani:Accha...tk both of you read for me..

Raagini; haan..

Ishani smiling well and came near Ranveer and sat next to him were Ranveer smiled to her were Raagini was reading the comic book as Ranveer was reading along with her.

Ranveer and Raagini(very slowly):Bunty was lieing all the time to everyone..Bunty caught in the fire..he shouted for help but no one believed him and came for help..

Ranveer(finishing it clapping his hands):super baby...

Raagini too clapped her hands in excitement..

Ishani(too clapping and smiling to Raagini);so the moral of the story is..

Raagini:No lieing..

Ishani:Very good.

Raagini; shall I read another story Mama?

Ishani:Haan tomorrow is sunday only know read..you can sleep for sometime in the morning..

Raagini:hmm

Ranveer and Raagini were reading were they were clapping and feeling happy among themselves were this small world and their new life was bringing happiness to three of them.

To be continued smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani sandhya scene was nice.nice to see shikari shivanya back.according to shikari if ranveer doesn't sort out his issues with ishani he might try to get back ragini. But I hope ranveer won't do that.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 days ago

Shikar will help ishani to keep ragini's custody.but I don't think ranveer will try to separate ishani from ragini but amba might try.ranveer will go to ragini's school.surprising.will they met there?