zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

my life is only mine. is it a lie or the truth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail

Can a man be the master of his life or does he have to

adapt to time and space.

zajedno thumbnail

I was born in a beautiful city. My mom and dad were successful academics. My brother and I graduated from university and set off into the world. I graduated from the Faculty of Archeology and my brother graduated from Law.

zajedno thumbnail

all my life I have been taught that I have to respect the elderly and to address everyone with respect. My brother Johnny and I went on vacation together every year. We have always chosen places we have never been.

zajedno thumbnail

Johnny had girlfriends who were more for fun. But they wanted it that way. He never fell in love and never loved a girl. He was always looking for someone who would be interesting to him and with whom he could talk about anything. He always said that he came across girls who were of average intelligence. He studied law and was the best student in his class.

zajedno thumbnail

The girls in college were intelligent but were only interested in law. he wanted a person who could answer his every challenge. No girl has ever been so intelligent that she could fight him.

zajedno thumbnail

on the other hand, I am a person who fell in love all the time. I probably chose that faculty because history and archeology always made me think about life in a community. I always imagined some pharaohs and girls courting each other and loving each other. Pharaohs were also people. My brother laughed at me because he thought pharaohs were mythical creatures. I always argued with him about it.

zajedno thumbnail

One summer we went to Egypt and I enjoyed it there, but my brother was very upset when he saw these sarcophagi and mummies. It was magnificent for me, but it made him sick. The only thing he enjoyed was riding the quad bike. He spent the whole day driving through the desert. He met a lawyer and spent all his time with him, while I visited the pyramids.

zajedno thumbnail

Since we went through the agency, we met a lot of people. On that trip, I also met Tamara, a girl who had some health problems but was very happy that her dream of going to Egypt for the first time came true. Her happiness was so great that all of us around her were happy along with her. Her mom was very grateful to us for that.

zajedno thumbnail

As I said, I met Tamara, but my brother did not see Tamara. I only mentioned her a few times during my stay in Egypt. Johnny got up early every morning and went for a ride with another. And later I visited everything that interested me.