Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

For the first time in my life, I was very happy and at the same time a little confused with my brother. He who was considered a great seducer was now fidgeting on the chair like a little boy.

I was laughing and smiling so I saw Tamara approaching our table.

Hahahah what a situation. I stood up to better see my brother, who remained jaw-dropped when he saw Tamara. Aww, my stomach hurt from laughing, but I still had to hold back because I didn't want to put Tamara in an awkward situation.

zajedno thumbnail

h, it was very difficult for me to stop, but I had to. Uhhhh.

Tamara approached me and gave me her hand. I greeted her warmly and told her.

- Tamara, let me introduce you, this is my brother Johnny. - Johnny, this is Tamara, the girl I told you about a couple of times.

I told him that on purpose because he never wanted to listen to me. He stood up confused and held out his hand and I was speechless again. My brother was confused for the first time in his life.

zajedno thumbnail

He only managed to say -

I'm glad Tamara, I'm Johnny. His voice was hoarse and I was left in shock. I didn't understand what was happening to him.

zajedno thumbnail

I had to get up and go to the toilet to calm down a bit because I wanted to laugh out loud at my brother, but I couldn't because then I would have put Tamara in an awkward situation. I went to the toilet and Johnny and Tamara were left alone. Johnny wanted to ask Tamara something, but he couldn't. He felt like a boy in puberty when he sees a girl for the first time. He was trying to remember what his sister, that is me, said about Tamara. He couldn't remember anything.

zajedno thumbnail

Tamara was confused because she didn't expect my brother to be such a handsome guy, later she admitted to me that she noticed him every morning when she goes for a walk with her mother. I went back to the table and then we talked relaxed and cheerfully. My brother was a very well-read man and you could talk to him about anything. And then he caught himself talking to Tamara about everything and topics that interested him. Tamara knew how to answer every question. He was delighted with her appearance and her intelligence

zajedno thumbnail

And then he looked at her hands and saw several puncture marks. he just looked at me quickly and I showed him with my eyes that I would explain to him later. That disturbed him a little, but he didn't want this night to end and he wanted to spend time with Tamara. However, knowing about Tamara, I got up a lot and said that I had to go and get some sleep, and that's how they got up too. We saw Tamara off, and then my brother went with me to my room. I knew I wouldn't sleep until I answered all his questions.

coderlady thumbnail

Can any us really be masters of our lives? Many times it does not feel like that.

coderlady thumbnail

An archeologist. This should be interesting. He is educated and must like what he does.

coderlady thumbnail

He seems to be a good person. Respectful and nice.

coderlady thumbnail

What is Johnny looking for in a girl? Someone with brains? If he comes across the one, would he be interested?