Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

For him, the story about Tamara had no impression. No matter how much I loved my brother, he sometimes showed signs of selfishness and insensitivity.

zajedno thumbnail

And because of all that, I kept the story of Tamara to myself, but I told my mom everything I knew. The story of Tamara was very painful. She lost her father at an early age, who could not cope with little Tamara's illness. Her father left her and divorced her mother. For me, her mom was a very brave woman who fought with everything and everyone on her own.

zajedno thumbnail

Tamara was everything to her and she fought together with Tamara to defeat the disease. Tamara had a type of leukemia that can be cured, but the drugs are very expensive. Tamara was a member of an organization that collected funds for these diseases. Tamara was happy that at least she was calm about that. She didn't have to pay for the medicine. This is the first time they were able to go somewhere because this time was also very expensive

zajedno thumbnail

They paid for a stay in Egypt for 15 days through the agency. From the first day I got attached to Tamara. She was very thin and had dark circles around her eyes.

zajedno thumbnail

Because of all this, after the first meeting with Tamara, I saw that the girl is very interesting and that I can talk to her about anything and everything. Tamara managed to finish the Faculty of Economics and get a job in a small company. She was a very cheerful person and I really liked her positivity.

zajedno thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

I saw Johnny only in the evening when he was coming back from a ride. he was having a good time in his childhood obsession. Quad biking through the desert. He kept thanking me for coming to Egypt. A few days passed and I wanted to see Tamara and go down to the hotel hall to drink tea. At that moment, Johnny came by and said that he wanted to spend a council with me and that he felt guilty because we came together and he didn't dedicate his time to me.

zajedno thumbnail

Hmmmm, something is behind all this. Johnny wants to take me out for a drink, that's impossible - something happened. I looked at him suspiciously and he just smiled mischievously. hahaha

Come on sister, I guess I can be with you for a while.

zajedno thumbnail

Well, I agreed to spend one session with my brother, but I had to tell Tamara that I was postponing seeing her because I was going to spend the session with my brother. Or if she wants, she can also come down and meet my brother. Tamara agreed but said she would come down a little later because she had just finished her therapy. And so I went down to the hotel hall with my brother and sat down at the table. He ordered coffee and I ordered tea. Johnny was turning around all the time, which was a little suspicious to me.

zajedno thumbnail

I let a few minutes pass and then I asked him.

- Johnny, come on now, tell me the truth. What's going on???

He smiled confusedly and said

- nothing.

I, as the older sister, knew my brother very well and I understood that something was bothering him.

- Well, if you don't want to tell me, then I'll go.

He got angry and said.

- You always have to notice everything.

Come on, tell me what's wrong with you?'

He was a little embarrassed, but he said

zajedno thumbnail

Well, don't laugh at me by accident. I saw a girl here and I really liked her. She is a little thin girl and she is somehow impressive to me. Now I wanted to see her. I saw her yesterday morning and this morning when I started driving. She was with a woman, I think it was her mother. I really liked her for the way she walks and her posture. Please don't look at me like that, he told me. I looked at my brother in wonder and listened to his words.

He, well he is talking about Tamara, It is not possible that my brother has seen a girl and he likes her. God, I pinched my hand and let out a loud moan. But the truth is, My brother saw a girl he likes.