Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

we sat down at the table and we all ordered tea. After tea we ordered dinner and then we started to ask the policeman what he found out. And here's what the policeman found out. My brother went to the hospital a few days ago to have his blood type taken. When he did that, he went for some tests that even the policeman couldn't find out.

zajedno thumbnail

It wasn't official though. No one could tell him anything more without an order from the judge. Then after that my brother checked out of the hotel. I didn't know he had signed off. No one told me, and neither did he. And when he left for the airport, he took a taxi and went to the hospital again, and that's when he saw a doctor for the last time.

zajedno thumbnail

It was all strange to me. And the strangest thing is that the same doctor went on vacation the day after my brother's disappearance. Very strange things happened. When they inquired at the airport, they found out that Johnny had gone to a European country and the policeman found out because everything was unofficial. Since everyone knew Professor Aziz, everyone asked about my brother.

zajedno thumbnail

And that's all, and I expected to find out everything. I felt a great disappointment. I thought I would find out where my brother was right away. None of that for now.

zajedno thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Not knowing what is happening with my brother, I am telling this story from my point of view. Where did my brother go and why no one knew yet. He never engaged in any suspicious activity, I knew that for sure. But now I was very worried. My professor and I finally decided to report everything to the police and make everything official now. But before that I had to call my parents and inform them about Johnny's disappearance. I needed a lot of courage for that. The professor asked if he should invite my father, but I refused. I had to tell my parents that. My mother was very attached to Johnny and I was afraid of how he would take it.

zajedno thumbnail

nd so I was thinking as if I was going to tell me the news when a message arrived from my brother. He just wrote I'm fine, don't worry. I'll call you when I can. At that moment, a big burden fell off my back, but later I felt bad again because I thought that she was in some kind of danger and that she couldn't call me. This time I called him and it rang for a long time. Now it was easier for me because the phone was not switched off. now I could ask someone to locate his phone. My professor, when I told him, immediately called his friend in the police and he promised him that he would try to locate my brother's phone.

zajedno thumbnail

And that's how I found out in the morning that my brother is in some small town in Europe. Anyway, he never mentioned that place to me and that confused me. I thought for a long time and talked to my professor about my decision. My decision was to do what my brother would do for me if he thought I was in danger. I decided to go personally to Europe and look for him.

zajedno thumbnail

My professor was initially against it, but when he saw how determined I was in my intention, he accepted it but told me to be careful and to contact my parents. I did as he said. I went to the airport that day to book a ticket and pack. I had a flight the next day. I spent that day at the excavation with Professor Aziz and his friends. I found it very interesting. I got ready for the trip and went to bed

zajedno thumbnail

In the meantime, Tamara also called me and I talked to her for a long time. I asked her about the operation and whether she found out who the donor was and I told her that I was coming to Europe and I told her in which city. It turned out that that city was close to her place where she was operated on. So I promised her that I would visit her when I settled down and finished my work. I didn't tell her why I was coming to Europe. I didn't want to spread the problem.