Frequent Posters

beary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
please update soon i cant wait :$ ,,, u got me hooked
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update! Please continue soon, and thanks a billion for the pm!
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww Superb 👏👏👏
I loved it
Continue ASAP
Thanks for the pm
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Part 18
Khushi more gasps and tries to free herself..however she is unable to in front of Arnav's strong biceps...hehe Arnav holds her more tight and places another kiss on her other side of nape. Khushi starts to melt slowly...for sometime she gets lost in his touch, in his arms...but soon she comes to her sense as she remembers the fight on previous night. She pushes him hard and moves away from there and goes to one of cabinets to get something. Arnav too follows her without any give up and holds her duppatta from the end. Not wanting to have any conversation with him she does not say anything and carries her work. Arnav too follows her holding her dupptta wherever she goes and giving her things she needs. Khushi quietly takes them as she knows there is no point in arguing with him.
Arnav leaves her duppatta as they hera a voice of someone coming..Then, he sees there Anjali and Payal coming to kitchen. He hurridly goes to a jug of water and acts like drinking water.
Anjali: are wah chote..you have wake up early. good morning chote...good morning princess.
Arnav & Khushi: good morning di...
Anjali: what happened is you fight still on?
Arnav: noo noo why you think like that di?
Anjali: because I see you waking up early and Khushi in kitchen and you with her..and she is all quite...
Arnav: di..noo I woh no it's not like that.
Payal abb bata bhi do bhai..[now say it bhai]
Arnav for a while looks here and there and finally gives up and looks at them pleadingly...di...tell Khushi to talk to me now!
Khushi: di..tell him that I am still angry at him I am not talking to him this easily this time.
Anjali: Chot...
Arnav: cutting in...di..tell her that I am sorry..will never repeat this mistake again..
Arnav and Khushi go on talkin like this and Payal and Anjali there standing and giggeling...they leave from there after somethime knowing there is no point to put their nose in between them...
As soon as Arnav sees them leaving..he goes to Khushi and tries to hug her from back; however, Khushi hits him on his stomach by her elbo lightly and also leaves from there and goes to dinigtable with a tray of tea.
Dining area...
Khushi sets everything on the table with the help of Payal and everyone follows and settles on their respactive seat along with Shyam. He notices that today Khushi is too quite and gets happy remembering about last night. After serving everyone, Khushi and Payal sit down on their chair and start eating. Arnav keeps looking at Khushi and guestering her to look at him and talk. But Khushi is no where to give up and mealt this time. Whole breakfast time passes with Arnav pleas and Khushi ignoring him and Shyam smirking seeing them fighting.
Whole day passes...Arnav is in their room working on his beloved laptop and Khushi preparing for dinner.. just than Shyam comes to the kitchen and starts talking to Khushi.
Shyam: putting his hand on her shoulder from behind...Khushiji..what happened? is Arnav is fighting with you..I mean harrasing you...you can tell me I will look after him..tell me..You know Khushiji..I am so happy that you are not talking to him..he serves right..you are mine Khushiji..you are mine...just leave all these and come with me..I will keep you so happy...let's go far away from here...leave Arnavji...
Khushi turns to face Shyam and shrugged his hand rughly and gave him two slaps one after another on his cheeks and a punch on his stomach...
Khushi: I am warning you for the last time...leave me alone..say away from me..as far you stay away from me ...better for you...
Shyam: you didn't do right...
But before he comeplets his sentence..Khushi hits him on his leg and leaves from there...leaving shyam fuming behind...
Arhi room...
Khushi comes to their room to find Arnav sitting on his recliner typing someting on his laptop looking gloomy... Khushi's heart mealts seeing his sad and grumpy face and about to go and hug him..but composes herself and goes to him..
Khushi: Arnavji dinner is ready..come down and have it
Arnav: Khushi please I am sorry..till when are you going to ignore me..please talk to me...
Khushi: Arnavji..food is getting cold..come and have it.. with that she leaves..and Arnav sighs in disappointed...
Everyone comes to dining table and starts having their dinner..All members notices Arhi quite and undrestands that their fight has still not solved...they chose not to say anything as they knew there is no point in it... All finishes their dinner and goes to their respactive rooms wishing good night to each other.
Arhi's room...
Khushi comes to room after cleaning the kitchen and sees Arnav getting restless and pacing in room from here to there...
Arnav looks at the door direction with moist eyes and finds Khushi standing there...
Arnav: Khushi..
Khushi sees Arnav's moist eyes and her eyes to gets filled...no not anymore..I can't stay away from him..I need to talk to him..I can't..thinks to herself and moves to Arnav..
Khushi: Arnavji...
Arnav too comes toward her and takes her hand in his..Khushi..I am sorry..Please at least now talk to me..look now I give up..you won...I lost please talk to me I don't know how to pacify you..please Khushi I can't bear you indifference..your silence..Please Khushi..
Khushi cries listening to this and hugs him tightly...I too can't stay away from you Arnavji..you are only mine...I can't stand anyone with you than me...please Arnavji..don;t do this agin to me ever..I can't bear you with anyone else..I too can't live without you...
Arnav: sorry Khushi..never ever I will do this to you..he kisses on her hair mumbling sorry...
Khushi: getting angry..if I see any girl around you other than our family members..I will cut her fingers and feed to dog...and kick her our understand me!
Arnav was trying to break the hug and see her face but she was no where to leave him today..she kept crying and saying about killing any women who comes near him except ofcourse thier di!
Arnav can't take it anymore and breaks the hug little forcefully and kisses her tears from her face with his lips. Then, he moves to her forehead and places a tender kiss there..then he moves to her cheeks and kisses them ine by one. He then, takes her lips in his and kisses her tenderly. He then, leaves her lips and looks up to her admiring her face. Khushi too looks at him, but looks down feeling shy. However, Arnav was no where to leave her today...He once again pulls her to his chest by her waist and hugs her passionately.
I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU! saying this he bits her on her shoulder..
Warning: Age 16+
Khushi shudders and moans his name..Arnav...
Arnav moved his hand inside her kurti and squeezed her belly gently...
Tell me Khushi..you too love me...
He started placing wet kisses on the length of her neck
Khushi was lost in his touch...only managed to say..haa..haan [yes].
Arnav slid the sleeves of her dress with the help of his teeth exposing her shoulder...
Khushi shudders feeling his hot breath on her bear shoulders..
He started nibbling her soft skin as his fingers were busy making patterns on her belly
With one swift movement he turned her; her soft curves collided with his hard chest
Her trembling lips were inviting him but His eyes were focussed on the hollow of her neck and very soon Khushi could feel the moist touch of his tongue in that region
His hand that was playing with her belly started moving in an upward direction and without any hesitation his fingers made way to her b***
Khushi gasped with this sudden action of his
She started digging her nails on his shoulder as Arnav started adding an extra glow to her face by kissing her rosy cheeks, her forehead, her magical eyes, her cute nose and her tiny chin.
Soon Arnav came to his sense realizing Khushi may take it wrong and not want to scared her with his any of actions, so he removes his hand and moves back a little and sits on recliner looking here and there...
Khushi opens her eyes realizing his sudden leaving her..she see him sitting on recliner and goes to him. Arnav looks at her and tries to say something but fumbles..
Arnav: Khushi woh..main..I ..
However, Khushi encircled her arm on his neck and placed her head on his chest and started playing with the buttons of his shirt.
She opened the first 2 buttons of his shirt and started kissing the exposed portion of his chest lovingly
The soft touch of her lips was increasing Arnav's desire
He spoke with a lot of difficulty...Khushi..woh look we can stop here if you are not comfortable...
In response, Khushi moves up to his cheek and kisses there. Then, she moves to his chest and places a kiss there. Arnav understand that she too wants same as he wants and places his hands on her hairs and clutched it and placed her in a resting position on his lap
He started kissing her madly all over her face
He slid the strap of her sleeveless dress with one fast move and started sucking and licking the bare part of her skin
Khushi pulled him closer she matched his passion by feasting on his shoulder and back Khushi could only moan his name
She was completly wet and Arnav was already hard
The kiss was an intoxicating one Khushi was getting drowned in his passion and love
Arnav scooped her in his arms and started walking toward the bed
He continued kissing her and without breaking the kiss and placed her carefully on the bed
Khushi was lost in the magic of his love she didn't even realize that she was back in her bedroom. In a few min. both were bare and rocking back and forth moaning each others name lost in passion, desier, and magic of love.
At the end of the day/ night they become one..two body one soul at last!
Next morning...
We see Arnav and Khushi's bodies tangled into each other..Khushi's head on Arnav's chest and Arnav's hand around her waist holding her protactivly.
Khushi stires a bit and opens her eyes to find Arnav admiring Khushi's innocent angalic face.
Arnav: Good morning princess..
Khushi: good morning my..prin...laard governer...
Arnav was getting happy to be called Prince by her but all in vein as she mischvely changed into LG...
Arnav: bit glaring...Khushi still LG..I thought you will call me prince..as I called you princess..
Khushi: well Mr. ASR..You called me princess...but only mumma, di, jiji and nani are allowed to call me princess..not you.
Arnav: accha...[oh that?]
Khushi: nods and was about to leave abt stopped by Arnav.
Arnav sees her leaving and pulls her to him. Due to sudden pull, she lands on his chest. Both share an eyelock..Arnav slowly moves his hand towrd her face and removes hair strain behind her ear and kisses her nose tip. Khushi gets shy and turns to other way and Arnav kisses on her cheek. Khushi blushes and again looks at him. She was about to lower her face, but Arnav captures her lips and kisses passionately.
After full five mintues Arnav leaves her for some air...Khushi blushes furiously and leaves to bathroom wrapping herself in bed sheet. Arnav sighs deeply and falls on bed brushing his hair snilingly.
Note: Sorry, friends for late update...I have updated after a long time but it's a long one..I hope it's an satisfaction for you guys...one more thing... Please friends like and comment!
Mod please if you think this part is way above the IF rules I mean about kissing part and all..please let me know I will erase the bit mature part and make it appropriat to the rules, but please please don't close this thread.
ASR6262 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
im first to comment 🥳🥳🥳awesome awesome i just love your work thank u for pm me waiting for next one
Edited by ASR6262 - 12 years ago
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏aww that was a beautiful update
loved how khushi finally forgave him
continue soon

Love how khushi bashed shyam👏👏

thanx for the pm
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOVED THE UPDATE...LOVE JEALOUS KHUSHI..AWW POOR ARNAV CANT STAND SEEING HIS WIFE MAD AT HIM...ARRGHH SHYAM JUST HATE HIM...LOVE THE WHOLE UPDATE WHEN SHYAM TALK TO KHUSHI I HAD EXPECT ARNAV TO CUM N PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE BUT KHUSHI DID IT..LOL...FINALLY THIER ONE..THANK FOR THE PM..N LOVE THE UPDATE HOPE U UPDATE SOON
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update, and DAMN that was HAWT! Thanks for the PM!
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you guys for comment and like that always encourage me...I was so scared and literary shivering while writing...but I am so glad that it turned out to be a good one and that satisfied you guys...muhhhaaa 🤗❤️
ouiouith thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a very good one i love it soo much