Arnav babo is to wooo my doll Khushi
xxx
a sight to see.. i mean read
(see your stories have good visuals)
xxx
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the update. I think Arnav was way unreasonable, I felt quite disappointed with his behaviour. He should not even mention this class socialization and him raising his hand was so wrong. Khushi gave him the correct answer to her reaction.
.khanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Great Part...Loved Khushi's jealousy and I really loved it when she thought that only Arnav can touch her 😍
And she is right...A woman can share anything but not the man she loves😳
I hope Arnav will plan something romantic and grand to woo her...Will be waiting..hopefully for a romantic Update😆

Thanks for the PM😊
Edited by Ri_luvs_ArShi - 12 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update...
awww arnav teasing was a lil too much for her..
liked khushi's outburst..
cant wait to c how arnav will manaofy her..
continue soon
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice part
Aranv's good natured teasing seems to have gone too far...his fun has hurt khushi a lot. He is in big trouble...with a capital T
Waiting to see how he pacifies khushi this time
please continue soon
luckylucky1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So nice update and thanks for pm
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
LOVING It :) Khushi Is So Cute; She Doesn't Want Anyone To Touch JUST Her Laad Gavernoor 😍
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arnav u are the biggest retard!
kishu789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update. pls update soon!😃
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Part 17

Arnav realizes his mistake and the deapth of her love regretts for shouting at her...
Arnav: Khushi...I ..I
Khushi: Arnavji you dont know how to say sorry ..then why you are trying..you always make mistake and later say sorry..but not anymore...today you have hurt me so much..you know Arnavji...a woman can share everything but her husband...saying this she goes downstairs leaving Arnav guilty.

Kitchen...

Khushi comes down and goes to Kitchen and starts making Jalebies. While making them, she goes through emotions like angry, sad and jealousy. She is making jalebies and cursing both that girl and Arnav at the same time.

Khushi: What does he think himself? How dare him to dance with that girl. That duffer, nagi kahiki...all because of her. Because of her today Arnavji was about to slap me. And that Laard governer...how dare him to raise his hand on me...how can he do that to me..and he claims that he loves me...if he did he wouldn't dance with that girl or at least not raised his hand on me...anyways he always stays angry and shouts at me...no not this time I will not forgive him...getting sad..how can I explain him that I cannot see him with anyone else...even when he was with La, i couldn't bare to see them together..that time I did not understand anything but now..now I can feel that I was and am jealous and he is mine only mine...from now on if he dares to touch anyone just watch what I will do to that girl and his business...hump!

Arnav: what will you do?

Khushi looks up to see Arnav standing by the kitchen counter listening to her talks...Yes Arnav had followed her realizing his mistake and came to apologies her for his foolishness. However, when he came to kitchen looking for her, just stood by counter listening her complaining and making faces. Oh how cute and sweet she looks when she is angry..thought Arnav and finally he broke his silence when she finished her talking.

Khushi: aap..what are you doing? leave me alone..I am not in mood to talk to you.

Arnav: Khushi listen na...I am sorry..

Khushi: sorry? Sorry for what..for raising you hand on me...for dancing with that girl that to in such manner, or shouting on me...how many sorry will you say please Arnavji...I don't want to talk anything now...we will talk tomorrow...right now I want to be alone..

Arnav left to their rom not wanting to make her more angry than she is..Khushi is now fuming even more...how dare he to leave me alone here...he very well knows that I can't sleep alone anymore...thinks Khushi...she stamps her foot and comes to dining table and sits there...

In ArHi's room...

Arnav comes to the room and lays on the bed in grumpy and guilty mood.

He tries to sleep but not able to. He looks on the side where Khushi sleeps...he caresses her empty side remembering all the moments with her on the bed. He tosses on the bed here to there wishing for Khushi to be here...

Dining table..

Khushi also tries to sleep while sitting on a chair, but unable to do so. After many attempts..she gets up and and goes to her room.

In room..

As Khushi enters the room..Arnav closes his eyes pretending to sleep. Khushi comes to the bed and sees Arnav tossing on the bed here and there...she notices his hand on her side..

she quickly goes to her side and lifts his hand and puts it on his stomach. Then she lays down on her side and tries to sleep. After few minutes, Arnav opens his eyes and sees Khushi.

He puts his hand on her chest and closes his eyes. Khushi opens her eyes as she feels his hands on her. She quickly shrugs his hand and turns facing her back to him. Arnav again puts his hand on her, and she again removes it. Both lay there closing their eyes for few minutes...doing nothing. After a while Khushi puts her leg on Arnav's and tries to push him off the bed😆.

Arnav is now at the edge of the bed trying hard to hold the head of the bed. Once he hold the head of bed, he pushes her on her side by his hips.

Both opens their eyes and look at each other. Khushi quickly closes her eyes not wanting to melt in his eyes. Arnav only smirks knowing his effects on her. Khushi slowly drifts away in to sleep holding Arnav's shirt from his neck. Arnav smiles and puts his hand on her's and also sleeps.

Early Morning...

Arnav opens his eyes and stretches his hands on the side ways. Feeling empty of the other side..he quickly gets up from the bed and rushes downstairs getting ready quickly to manofy his love.

Kitchen...

As it's still early in the morning, no one has come yet. So Khushi is preparing for breakfast in the kitchen. She is standing by the stove and preparing tea and coffee for everyone. suddenly she gasps as she feels two strong arms around her waist squeezing it. She tries to free herself and turn, but gasps more feeling hot breath on the neck.

Arnav: Good morning sweetheart and with that he places a kiss on her nape.

Khushi more gasps and tries to free herself..however she is unable to in front of Arnav's strong biceps...hehe Arnav holds her more tight and places another kiss on her other side of nape. Khushi starts to melt slowly...for sometime she gets lost in his touch, in his arms...but soon she comes to her sense as she remembers the fight on previous night. She pushes him hard and moves away from there and goes to one of cabinets to get something. Arnav too follows her without any give up and holds her duppatta from the end. Not wanting to have any conversation with him she does not say anything and carries her work. Arnav too follows her holding her dupptta wherever she goes and giving her things she needs. Khushi quietly takes them as she knows there is no point in arguing with him.

Precap: mano [wooing ] Khushi continues.

Thank you guys for commenting and like my previous update. Here's next update hope you enjoy. Please comment and like. One more thing..I know that you want Shyam to be kicked out both in serial and in story. I don't know about the serial, but I promise in this story of mine you will soon see him being kicked out. Till than hope you enjoy.

Thanks
Love
Angel