Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
heya

it was a super cute update...

loved their star grazing and cute complaints about each other to their parents and inlaws...

very sweet..

many thanks for the pm..: ]

continue soon..
newmoon2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cute update...loved it!
thanks for the pm

meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow..so good ...Mrs. Lard governess Singh Raizada!!!!
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the PM. Nice update. Khushi and Arnav are cute.
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cute and funny at the same time continue soon
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved it...
the cute fight they did while talking to ma
awesome
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Part 15
Arnav: ahhh accha..okay turns to Khushi...Khushi lets go up and have some rest and let your brain rest from your nonsense thinking...

Khushi: what I am thinking about all nonsense..huh...LG kahike..

Arnav: are...LG..if I am LG then, you are also Lard governess...hehe Mrs. Lard governess Singh Raizada...

Khushi: hits him on his chest and runs off from his armas...

Arnav: are Khushi...Khushi wait... he also follows her up to their room..
everyone laughs at their cute baseless fight.
ArHi's room...
Khushi enters the room and pushes the door loudly that bangs on Arnav who is follwing her inside...
Arnav: aree..Khushi..Khushi..
but Khushi takes her night dress and goes to bathroom to change... Arnav sighs and brushes his hand on his hairs smiling at his lovely nautanki wife showing fake anger.. Arnav also takes his noght clothes and changes into room itself. After a while Khushi comes into her night dress and goes to the dresser and starts brushing her hair. Arnav comes there and stand behind her and starts taking her earring one by one. Khushi shadders and shivers from his warm and sensual touch.
Khushi: Arnavji...
Arnav: humm..
Khushi: Arnavji wha..what are you doing?
Arnav: what you think Khushi..talking your earring off from you ear...and
Khushi: moaning..and
Arnav: and...placing a kiss on her ear nibbling on it..and seducing you.
Khushi opened her mouth to say something but couldn't say anything as her words got chocked in the throat. Arnav moves to her other side and nibbles on her other ear. Khushi was melting in his arms..her knees are becoming jelly.she holds his shoulder tight to support herself. He then, moves to her neck and lovingly bits there leaving a love bite. Oh! Khushi can't take it anymore..she opens her eyes to look into his but she can't handle that too so she hugs him tightly. Both hug eachother tightly and rubs their hands on their back passionatly moaning each other's name.
Arnav: still hugging..Khushi...
Khushi: lost in his arms..totally in different world..Arnavji...
Arnav: are you still mad at me... haan princess?
Khushi: nahi..never
Arnav: smirks and says of course how can you..even if you will I will always make you to melt...just life I did now..
Khushi: still lost...hummm but she comes back to real world and screams Kyaaa [WHAT!!!]
She pushes him and looks away folding her hands on her chest...
Arnav comes close to her and says..are my lovely wife...you look so cute so soo cute when you are angry..and this nose of yours ..he pinches on her nose and kisses her nose. Khushi immediatly melts and hugs him.
After a while Arnav breaks the hug and tugs the hair behind her ear and says accha suno..[okay listeen]
Khushi: huh..
Arnav: tomorrw be ready at 7:00 pm we have to go to party..
Khushi: as soon as she hears party word she excitedly jumps and yells Party yaaay ...mein abbi mumma, di..sab ko bata ke aati hu..[I will imform di, mama right now] She happily runs out from room and goes downstair yelling ..Arnav also follows her
Khushi: mumma...di..jiji mumma...
Everyone looks at her wondering what has happene now...
Nani: what happened Khushi bitiya?
Anjali: princesses what happened? did chote say anything?
Khushi: yes di, nani we are going to party tomorrow...yaaay
Anjali: party...what party?
Arnav: comes down and says..di we are going to a party tomorrw..it's a business pary...
Khushi: di...I am so happy...I will be with Arnavji whole evening with Arnavji for the first time..di am so happy..jiji can you imagine hum...I in the party with all the big big business men? WOW I am so excited..
Jiji: haan Khushi I can see how much happy you are..but for now relax and rest as tomorrow night you will be away from home and tired...you are still weak.
Manorama: yes princess...come have dinner and rest okay...
Khushi: yes mumma..
Everyone moves to the dining table and have dinner and retire to their room.
Next day evening...
Khushi is in washroom getting ready and Arnav in room. Arnav wears a black suit looking dashing, hot and handsome hunk.
Khushi comes out side wearing a beautiful red party dress looking stunning.
As soon as Arnav sees her gets shocked..his eyes gets stucked on her. However, Khushi doesn't notice him and moves to the dressing table and starts wearing neckless, earring and bracelet and make her hair.
She puts her her hair up making it into bun. As she gets ready, she turns to Arnav, who is still lost in her beauty.
Khushi: Arnavji..Arnavji..
Arnav comes back to his sense and cups her face lovingly.Khushi..you look beautiful. I love you. saying he kisses on her forehead.
Khushi: smiles at him lovingly and take a "Kajal"[ black tikka] from her eye and puts it behind his ear...you too look handsome. app ko kisi ki buri nazar na lage. [ god prevent you from all evilness]
Arnav: smiles at her love and caring...chlae?...[shall we go?]
Khushi: haan..lets go..saying she grabbs his hand and forward to downstairs. As soon as all other Raizads see them decending stairs, smiles automatically appears on their face.
As soon as Arhi come down, all walk to them.
manorama: bitiya you are looking very beautiful. but be careful. Don't romain here and there much. You are still weak.
Anjali: yes princess you are looking so pretty. kissi ki nazar na lage.
Khushi: smiles and says oh ho..mumma I am not kid..I will look after me and Arnavji is there na with me..
Shyam was also there and looking at her with lusty eyes...yes Khushiji you are too looking...Khushi however, Khushi interrupts him and turns to Arnav...
Khushi: Arnavji..kisi ki nazar na lage saying she takes some kala tika from behind his ear and puts it on her neck looking at Shyam..hehe
Arnav: gets what she is upto and smirks at Shyam...and everyone else laughs at Khushi's antic...
Arnav: okay now shall we go? we are getting late..
Khushi: yes yes lets go.
They leave for party...
At Party venue..
Arnav and Khushi arrive at the Party and enters the hall hand in hand. Everyone's eyes fall on them. Men are starring at Khuhsi and girls are drooling at Arnav, the handsom hunk. Khushi looks around to find a beautiful hall decorated with lights and other things... some clients greet them and invits them in...Khushi also looks how girls are drooling at him. She gets Jealous. She looks up to see Arnav's face only to find him smirking. She then notices his
suti's first two buttos are open. She quickly moves her hands there and closes them. Arnav sees this and more smirks.
Arnav: Khushi are you jealous? see it's not my fault. I am looking so handsome that every girl is drooling at me..
Khushi: hah...dream on..i am not jealous. Even men are looking at me..see see around..
Arnav looks around and finds men are laying their eyes on Khushi..his Khushi..how dare them he gets angry..but as soon as smirks seeing a girl approaching to him.
girls: hey, handsome..will you dane with me?
Arnav: was about to say no, but smirks looking at Khushi, who is fumming in anger and jealous and says sure..why not? sayins this he takes girl's hand in his and goes to the dance floor...
The girl is full on drooling over Arnav, but Arnav looks at only Khushi. See her looking at him, he puts his hand on girl's waist and dances on salsa...
Seeing this Khushi gets angry and her eyes are getting moist ot I rather say welled up with full tears.
Precap: Fight...big fight
Hello, friends.. first of all thank you so much comments and likes...Next part updated..after long time, but well I am too busy but can't ignore this as I am hooked up to our ArHi too..heheh
anyways...read and enjoy the update and please comment and like the update..
Love
Angel

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Loved it x
Sooo cute
Precap I'm sooo upsset
Update soon
Request - can yah add a index on ur 1st page wiv all ur parts wiv da links 2 me as its easier 4 new viewers :)
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Awesome update

Loved it x
Sooo cute
Precap I'm sooo upsset
Update soon
Request - can yah add a index on ur 1st page wiv all ur parts wiv da links 2 me as its easier 4 new viewers :)

I am glad you liked it
I have created my corner where is all the pinks my both ff here's the link:..
but I have also added it on the first page of this story blow the part 1.
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the pm
loved the update
ooo a fight
can't wait for the next part
continue soon