Posted: 12 years ago
hey
get well soon
take care :D
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Part 14

Arnav: what's this...I got the gift but all of your focus on her...
Khushi: pulling his cheeks..awww my cuti..you look like a baby my baby..ummma..and she gives him a flying kiss...Arnav's eyes poped out seeing her doing all this in front of family. Everyone giggles and Khushi looks emarrssed and lowers her head blushing. Where as Shyam is as usual looking firm and angry seeing all this in front of his eyes...now he has to think of a new plan thinks himself..and gets up from there making some excuses...and othres continue with there food with teasing and enjoying the moments together.

In Arhi's room...

Arnav is standing by windows looking up at the sky and trying to find his mom in the stars, but today it's little bit cloudy and stars are not visible yet.

After a while, Khushi comes to the room cleaning up the kitchen. She enters and sees Arnav gazing up at the sky by windows. She goes to him and stands beside him.

How
ever, she becomes sad not finding the stars on the sky. She looks at Arnav, so does he. Both look at each other with puppy sad face and again looks up at the sky.

After a while the smile starts forming on both of their faces as slowly, gradually, stars starts appearing.

Khushi jumps up and down holding Arnav's hand.

Khushi: Arnavji..look starts are appearing yaaay WOW look sky is looking so beautiful isn't it?

Arnav: smiles at his childish wife and says..yes so beautiful...you face looks so angelic under the moonlight.

Khushi: blushes on that and slightly hits on his chest...Arnavji..I was talking about the sky not me.

Arnav: yeah, but when I see you I forget everything...

Khushi: smiles at him and looks up at sky..

Arnav: also looks up and says maa look I have new shirt..isn't...but is interrupted by Khushi...

Khushi: Maa...look this shirt, isn't it look so beautiful on Arnavji? I have gifted him. He looks so handsome na?

Arnav: Khushi...I was talking na..why did you interrupted me?

Khushi: oh ho Arnavji..she is my maa too..okay so I have all rights to interrupt anyone anytime..

Arnav: no I came here first, so I will talk to her first

Khushi: no I will

Arnav: no I will..

Khushi: I will

Arnav: I will...

Khushi: irritated..looks up and complains to her amma..amma..look at you son-in-law...such a big LG...always fighting with me...

Arnav: what..I am fighting with you...you are fighting with me..KKSR..

Khushi: yeah that's why you are not letting me talk to maa..

Arnav: but I was talking to her na...

Both continues their fighting and quarreling while the stars are full shining as an indication of how their parents are happy and satisfied by their bonding and love.
After a while, both ends up talking to the stars together complaining, and telling their parents about how they are happy with each other and will never ever leave their side.

Some days passes like this, Arnav and Khushi's romance in the morning, breakfast together. Arnav leave for office and at home, Khushi and Payal take care of Anjali. Also, Anjali's suspaction is increasing day by day by ArHi's behavior toward Shyam.

Arnav comes home from his office and sees Anjali and Khushi sitting on sofa in the hall with everyone else including Shyam. They are looking at some photos and papers. He goes near to see what they are up to. He was about to go in front of them but is stopped by their talks. He listens their conversation.
Khushi: Di..look at this pic. Isn't he so cute?

Well, yes Khushi and Anjali are looking at some photos of celebrities and some random boys. Actually, it was Khushi's plan to take Anjali out of her worship of her so called husband and divert her mind.

Anjali: yes..he is but look at this guys he looks so handsome.

Khushi: looks at the photo Anjali is pointing and she jumps up in in excitement...OMG di...he looks so handsome...WOW

here, both Arnav and Shyam boil up in Jealousy as soon they hear Khushi about praising some other men. Arnav angry because well we all know how possessive he is about Khushi can't think of any men to even have a eye on his Khushi.bShy is boiling because he also didn't like Khushi about talking about some one else than him. He thinks he only has the right on her.

Khushi: Di.. I think you should divorce you husband..I mean jijaji and marry this guys. I am sure you kids will be like him..so handsome and hot that even small girl will fall for him...hehehe

Everyone looks up at her as she says this out loud.

Khushi: also looks up and find everyone staring at her...she immediatly correct herself and says...I I meant to say..I was just joking di..nothing else...

Everyone brust out laughing seeing her fumbling...

Nani: heheh I know betiya we all know you are joking..but I must say he is handsome..if he came befor damadji...I would defiantly marry Anjali to him..heheh looks her Shyam who was so angry and boiling like a lava...I am also joking damadji...

Everyone laughs on that, even Arnav also laughs out loud making Khushi and Anjali happy as he barley laughs with his heart.

Khushi: notices Anjali looking at her...di...I am sorry woh..I was just joking..sorry if you..

Shyam: get offended seeing nani also joking and gets angry. He gets up and angerily says..Khushiji I don't like such jokes..please dont make fun of me.

Anjali: gets annoyed and says...are why are you getting angry on Khushi...she is just joking around you know na she is so bubbly and like joking around. Please don't raise you voice front of her or get angry.

Nani: ha damadji..Khushi bitiya is just saying like that..you don't please calm down.

Shyam: are nahi nahi I am not angry on Khushiji..how can I get angry on such a beautiful woman. Right Khushiji? I am sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you. Now let's shake hands and forget everything...

Khushi makes a sick face toward him..Anjali notices this and was about to say something...Arnav comes to her and holds Khushi from her waist and pulls to him.

Arnav: it's okay jijaji...don't worry she forgave you right Khushi?

Khushi: smiles at Arnav and says yes JIJAJI after all you are my JIJAJI and a husband of my lovely di..please you do take care of her...

Shyam: comes to Anjali...sorry rani sahina..I was just thinking about something and I got annoyed hearing about some other men from you. You know na I love you so much..saying this he hugs her smirking and making sick faces. I am always with you. How can I leave my beautiful wife?

Anjali: hugs him back and smiles ht him as he hugged her front of everyone. but still doubt in heart.

Arnav: but JIJAJI..most of the time you are out of house..always busy with your work...what kind of work do you do? I mean even i take some time out to spend with my wife even I am so damn busy...so I am just asking as you are always busy my di...khushi hits in his chest...so he corrects...i mean our di always look for your love and some time with you.

Shyam: smiles a bit and says Arnav ab what to do..now days I have so much work pending...and now days I am busy with my plannings...

Arnav: Plannings? what plannings?

Shyam: errr I mean planning to solve the case...

Arnav: ahhh accha..okay turns to Khushi...Khushi lets go up and have some rest and let your brain rest from your nonsense thinking...

Khushi: what I am thinking about all nonsense..huh...LG kahike..

Arnav: are...LG..if I am LG then, you are also Lard governess...hehe Mrs. Lard governess Singh Raizada...

Khushi: hits him on his chest and runs off from his armas...

Arnav: are Khushi...Khushi wait... he also follows her up to their room..

everyone laughs at their cute baseless fight.

Precap: Party

Note: hello guys, I am back with my story. Here's next part updated. Sorry for not updating for a long time. Thank you so much for you wishes and liking and commenting on my previous update. I don't know what I wrote in this part, so I am not sure you will like it or not. Please comment and like and let me know whether you liked it or not.

Love
Angel
[MEMBERSPOSTONLY]

Edited by Angel13 - 12 years ago
asr_n_kkg_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
yay im 1st to comment
fanks 4 da pm
xxx
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: asr_n_kkg_lover

yay im 1st to comment

fanks 4 da pm
xxx

yaay did you like the update? say something about it i mean I hope you liked it at least.