Please add me in ur PM list...
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
awesomeee ,too gud continue soon πŸ‘ nd plz add me in ur pm list πŸ˜›
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awieehhh, ArHi Are Just TOOO Adorable Man :) 😍 Shyam Is Getting Jealous; Good For US ! πŸ˜†
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khushi is right wat is she gonna buy?
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the PM. Nice. Shirt scene was cute.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Arnav is sooo naughty
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Part 13
Arnav: Khushi it's nothing like that...you know na that was gift for you. and you can go for shopping and get anything you want..something different..something you don't have and anyways I have heard that women never denies shopping..they don't satisfy by what they have and go to shopping everytime they get chance...
Khushi: don't want to talk to you..
Arnav: khushi suno na..I said sorry na sorry please..[ Khushi listen..I am sorry please]
Khushi: still hiding her face...
Arnav: calling her like a desperate...Khushi.. Khushi looks up and meets his eyes.. Arnav looks at her and pleads her with his eyes to talk to him..
Here shyam is buring in Jealously as everyone is concentrating on only Arnav and Khushi and second, Arnav and Khushi's closeness.
Khushi: thinks of something and says okay di, jiji let's go to shopping...nani, mumma you too join us..
Anjali: haan lets everyone go..
Akash: really okay then I will also join you guys...bhai why don't you also join..
Khushi: no today will be only ladies outing..no men you go to your office...
Akash: making faces..okay bhai I am taking a car out you come. Akash leaves from there...Arnav also leaves from there giving a flying kiss to Khushi... Khushi shyly smiles and catches it in her plams and puts it on her mouth..
Shyam sees this and gets all jealous and angry..he also leaves from there...
After men leaves for office, all the ladies get ready and go out for shopping. They enter the mall and look for the stuffs they want. Payal, Anjali, mami, and nani go to saari section and Khushi goes to men section.
On the other hand, Arnav is sitting in his cabin doing some file work on the laptop. However, he can't concentrate on any of work. He remembers all the moments he has spent with his love, his Khushi. Her ruthna, cute antics and the romantic moments. Oh god! he can't get her out of his mind...he thinks ..
Here in the mall, Khushi gets some cloths and moves to the another store. Just then, Anjali comes there.
Khushi: are di...you done with shopping? where are nani, jiji and mumma?
Anjali: yes.. they are looking for the saaries and make-up you know na mami...and yeah see I bought all the salwars and party dresses. Now you happy na?
Khushi: Omg di..wow I love you so much. You bought all that because I said so..wow di I love love you so much. Please don't hate me ever.
Anjali: are..yeah kya..[ what's this] why are you saying like this? I would never ever hate you. You are my princess.
Khushi: di if something happenes and you hate me and ask me to leave you than? What if your husband make you against me?
Anjali: looks at her in disbelief...Khushi suddenly realizes what she said..she corrects it and says..I mean di...any one make you against me or Arnavji...Di..I can't live without Arnavji..nor you..I love you both so much.
Anjali: no my princess never...I won't ever ask you to leave me...I can never hate you. humm.? She whips her tears and hugs her.
Khushi: di lets go there...she points at some store...
Anjali: haan let's go.
Khushi and Anjali exit from there and go to the store Khushi. On the way Anjali thinks about the talks they exchanged each other in the other store. Why she was asking about hating and all and moreover, she asked about her husband being against her..and even chote's behaviour is changing toward him from few days... and Khushi was talking about being cheted and all that day after all what's the matter..I have to find out..If they are suffering any pain..no no I can't let that happen. They may not say to me but I have to be with them no matter what..I will never leave any of their side no mater what may come on a way. After all he is my chote, my brother and Khushi..she is my chote's wife, his love and above all the princess of the house...the happiness...thinks Anjali...she comes out of her thoughts when Khushi calls her loudly..
Khushi: Di...Di
Anjali: haan..Khushi what happened?
Khushi: what happened to you diii you look lost somewhere...
Anjali: nothing... I was looking around the store and stuff...
Khushi: okay di..tell me what watch do I take?
Yes! They are in the watch store...
Anjali and Khushi look for some whatches for a while and and choose a one. After buying a watch, they leave from there and meet mami, nani and Payal. After all the shopping they leave for RM.
It's an evening when they reach RM...they sit in the hall and relax. They have some tea and sit for a while. Khushi goes to her room and puts all the things and cleans the room and move to the kitchen to prepare dinner.
Khushi: okay, everyone I am going to kitchen to prepare dinner..you guys relax..
Anjali: haan..haan let's go...
Khushi: mimminking Anjali...haan..haan let's go..what di..how many time do I have to tell you to rest..but no you have to do all the opposit of whatever I say..please di..
but isn't doing things opposite of whatever I say is your work...
Anjali and Khushi turns bake to find Arnav standing with a teasing smirk against the kitchen counter.
Anjali: are chote..you have come...go to room and freshen up we are setting up the table.
Arnav was about to go and stopes and turns to Khushi... Khushi..come upstairs I want to talk to you..saying this he instantly leaves from there not listening to any of her excuses...
Arnav enters the room and puts his bag on the bed. He was about to move to the cabinet, his eyes turns up to the shining things on the bed. His hand immediatly moves to the shining things and picks up and he finds that is a gift box. He finds three other boxes wrapped in different paper.
He pickes first box which is wrapped in white shinning box.
He opens it and finds a black shirt with full sleves which can make him handsome and hot.
He looks at it for sometime admiring it with a smile then, he takes a red box and opens it.
He opens it and finds a beautiful red shirt.
His smile gets widen and moves to the mirror ans holds it hp to his chest. He admires himself in the mirrior with the red shirt and blushes.
Then, he takes a small box and opens it.
[IMGhttp://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4483/elaboratewatchgiftboxfo.jpg[/IMG]
He finds a beautiful silver watch with four countries time.
He is really amused, surpries and touched by his wife's care and love. Khushi enters the room and finds him admiring a watch. She goes to him and tapps on his shoulder from back.
Khushi: arnavji..how did you like my gifts?
Arnav: how did I like? Khushi these are mind-blowing. I love all of them. You know I have never gotten these many gifts from anyone..yeah di gifts me but these are really amazing... Thank you Khushi I love you.
Khushi: waise...the watch is both di and mine choice.
Arnav is really touched..he can't really say anything right now so he just simply hugs her...Khushi is also pleased that he loved the gifts..and hugs him back. They stood there in a hug for a while and Khushi breaks the hug and caresses his cheek with a smile. Arnav takes her hand and guids it to the watch and makes it wear on his wrist. Then, he kisses her both hands...then, he takes a red shirt and wears it..but Khushi's eyes get widen..hehe
Khushi: are..yeah kya..why are you waring it now?
Arnav: why not..I want to show this to all..
Khushi just smiles.
Arnav: this is the beautiful watch, gift I ever have.
Khushi: I am so happy you loved them. Thank you so much.
Arnav: why are you thanking me..pagal.
Khushi: what you called me pagal..huuamp go I am not talking to you..
Aranv: just smiles on her cute nakhre and pulls her with him to the downstairs...
Downstairs..
Everyone including shyam is sitted on the dining table and waiting for ArHi to come down. Just then, they come down and takes a seat next to eachother.
Arnav: very excitedly...di...mami..look I got a new shirt..awww he looked like a baby who is so excited getting his toy.
Anjali: are waah chote...wow this shirt suits you really well...
Arnav: ofcourse.. after all it's gifted by my lovely wife, khushi. It's her choice di..
Anjali: haan. woh toh hai after all she is too my princess
Arnav: di...it's nothing..look at this watch...
Anjali: I know chote...I was there when she chose it for you..
Khushi: di..we chose you why you keep forgetting?
Anjali: accha baba we chose it..happy?
Khushi: bahut..
Arnav: just rolls his eyes...thnking there melodrama...
Nani and mami too compliments on his shirt and watch...and appriciate Khushi...
Arnav: what's this...I got the gift but all of your focus on her...
Khushi: pulling his cheeks..awww my cuti..you look like a baby my baby..ummma..and she gives him a flying kiss...Arnav's eyes poped out seeing her doing all this in front of family. Everyone giggles and Khushi looks emarrssed and lowers her head blushing. Where as Shyam is as usual looking firm and angry seeing all this in front of his eyes...now he has to think of a new plan thinks himself..and gets up from there making some excuses...and othres continue with there food with teasing and enjoying the moments together.
Note: I am sorry guys I know I have updates after a long time ..thanks to all of you who liked and commented on the previous update. Hope you enjoy this update as well. Please leave your comments and hit the like button.
Thanks
Love
Angel
Zaya.Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

πŸ˜› Yay i am first anyway that was so cute i love the way khushi act all kiddy and arnav like the gifts and they are happy in this one and i like it so do continue soon pm me soon i will be waiting for it thank you

Zaynah 😳 xxx
Edited by ArshiFan786 - 12 years ago
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow... awesome update...
loved it to the core...
loved their shopping... khushi-anjali convo is nice...
so now anjali i suspicious that some thing is wrong n her brother n princess are in pain...
hope she find out the true colors soon...
loved khushi's gift to arnav... he is looking handsome in that...
wow khushi teasing him n flying kiss.. wow...
shyam is angry n thinking of some plan...
eagerly waiting what will happen next...
continue soon dear...
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...love it...great job...πŸ‘πŸ‘