Frequent Posters

meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update loved it a lot
Orion_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh that stupid snake!!! hate him!!! but Arhi are sooo cute :D thanks for the PM :D
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i loved the update
the part which i loved the most was the slap😃
he should get some more
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
GOOO Khushiii, She Slapped Him :) 🤗 I Love The Way She Longed For Arnav's Protection 😍
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it that was so beautifully done loved how she stood up for her husband and how she slapped that snake beautiful loved it thanks for the pm
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww that scene at the end was sooo cute
i hope shyam doesn't do anything awful
i loved the update
parilovestv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome😊 its jus out of the world love it so so much 👏 ty 4 the pm pl do so again wen u update ...
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the PM. Good that Khushi slapped Shyam.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Part 12
In ArHi's room...
Arnav puts Khushi on the bed and tugs her into the quilt and about to leave to the bathroom. But is stopped bt Khushi. She is no where to leave him today.
Arnav: Khushi I am here by you only. Please tell me what happened? why are you crying so much. It's not good for you you know na?
Khushi: remembering the shyams words and cries more. After a while she calms down little and tells the morning incident with Shyam. Arnav gets so angry and fits his palms in anger. How dare him to touch his Khushi and scare her like this..thought Arnav. But right now he has to be calm for Khushi, his love. He slwoly carresses her hair and says Khushi..look at me..he makes her look at him...He says Please Khushi I won't let him to do anything. He can't harm me. I am proud how he answered him. Then why are you so scared? haan..don't you trust me?
Khushi: I trust you Arnavji but I was so worried I called you to tell you about him, but then, you didn't answer. I called even jiju but he even didn't answer. So, got so scared.
Arnav: takes her in his arms and kisses on his forehead, then both eyes one by one. Nothing will happened to me till you are with me. Our love will protect us. humm?
Khushi nods her head and moves more into him and cuddles up.
just then, they hear the knock. OP comes to the room and puts the dinner on the table and leaves. Arnav comes back to Khushi and makes her eat. Both feed each other. After dinner. Khushi comes back to Arnav and sleeps on his arms feeling content and the warmth of his touch and feeling him near.
Next Morning...
Arnav stirs a bit and slowly opens his eyes. He was about to move his arms to streatch but can't move. He looks at his sideway to find Khushi sleeping on his arms hodling his shirt tightly. Arnav moves back a little and careeses her face lovingly. Then, he places a kiss on her forehead. Then he moves to her eyes and kisses her both eyes sensually one by one. Khushi's sleep gets disturbed by his smooth gentle kiss. She first moves her eye lids with her closed eyes and stires a bit. Then, slowly slowly opens her eyes only to find Arnav so close to her face...She immediatly hugs him tight. Arnav also hugs her back.
Arnav: Good Morning Khushi
Khushi: breaks the hug and wishes him the same...good morning.
Arnav: did you sleep well?
Khushi: hummm..
Arnav: how are you feeling now?
Khushi: feeling better.
Arnav: okay come get up and freshen up.
Khushi: no you go first..I want to sleep more..
Arnav: nope..you have to have a madician..come on now get up I am taking a toothpast on your brush..you come we will brush our teeth together..saying this he goes to washroom and gets ready their brushes with toothpast. Khushi comes in after a while. Arnav gives her brush and both starts brushing. Khushi however, moves to Arnav and puts her head on his chest and starts brushing. Arnav looks down to see her face which is looking pale. he caresses her hair while brushing. After a while they both washed their mouth and a face.
Arnav: Khushi you go and take a shower you will feel fresh or you want to have it with me..I can give you I don't mind 😳
Khushi shys slightly and hits him on his chest and pushes him out of the washroom. She quickly takes shower and tries to locate her cloths however, she realizes thst she has forgotten her clothes outside. She looks around and finds Arnav's white shirt. She quickly wears it and comes out and looks for Arnav.
She sighs as Arnav is no where in the room. She quickly goes to the cabinet and gets one of churidaar. As she was about to enter the washroom, she feels two strong arms around her waist. She turns around to find her hot hubby only in his pant and a towel around his neck.
Khushi's breath gets stuck in her throat. He is looking so hot and handsome without shirt. She has never seen him shirtless. His abs, his muscles..WOW Khushi's eyes are checking Arnav from head to toe, whereas, Arnav is also lost in Khushi's beauty. Her wet hair, she wearing his white shirt. Oh god she is looking so sexy..thinks Arnav.
Khushi comes out of trance and starts to run away to the washroom but Arnav gets hold of her hand and pulls her to him. Khushi by force gets twirl and collides on to his rock hard chest. Arnav moves her wet hairs from her face and places a simple a kiss on her lips. Khushi gets shy and lowers her face down.
Arnav: makes her look up by her chin...Khushi why are you wearing my shirt?
Khushi: Arnavji woh woh..
Arnav: woh woh kya haan? Give me my shirt. I will go office wearing this.
Khushi: no..you wear different shirt today.
Arnav: why different? this is my shirt and I want to wear this only.
Khushi: okat LG..let me go and change it and you can have your shirt after you take shower.
Arnav: no Khushi I want it now..come on unbutton my shirt and take it off here itself.
Khushi: KYA!!!! Arnavji have shame...I am getting late for Puja..let me go.
Arnav: noo I want my shirt now.
Khushi: okay fine you want it na... she pushes him and says...you come and take it by yourself..she was sure Arnav wont do this ever..but but but to her shocked..Arnav comes to her and unbuttons her first twobuttons. She gets shocked and and pushes him and goes to washroom. But Arnav once again holds her quickly takes her lips in his. After a while they break apart and Khushi goes to washroom finally. Arnav smiles at his crazy wife.
Downstairs...
Everyone is at the temple waiting for Khushi and Arnav to pray. After a while Khushi comes down all ready.
Anjali: Khushi..how are you now?
Khushi: di I am fine.
Mami: kaha princess..look at your face you are looking pale.
Khushi: no mumma..I am fine sacchi..
Shyam: lekin Khushiji...mamiji is right you are looking so pale and weak you should rest.
Khushi: maine kaha na I am fine..[I am fine]
Nani: okay okay now lets move and do the arti.
Payal, Khushi and Anjali move to the DM murti and do the arti together. they distribute the prasad as the arti finishes and move to the breakfast table. Just then, Arnav comes there shouting Khushi's name...
Arnav: Khushi..Khushi...
Khushi: what happened? why are you screaming my name like this?
Arnav: what happened? you tell me did you have your madician?
Khushi: nahi..lekin...
Arnav: No...now getting angry what lekin..haan you don't take care of yourself and make others worry behind you when you fall ill.
Khushi: lekin Arnavji...listen to me atleast
Arnav: no ..I don't want to hear anything of your lame excuses...you are being careless day by day...
Anjali: chote what is this haan..atleast listen to her..how can she have her madician at least let her have her breakfast..none of us had breakfast yet.
Arnav: Oh! that is the matter...I thought she had her breakfast..thats why I shout at her.
Khushi: now angry..what you thing of yourself you Lard governer...
Arnav: Khushi woh..I am sorry...
All the people there got the shock of their life..Arnav and sorry that to easily..WOW only Khushi can make him to do that..
Khushi: what sorry. huh..you always do that fisrt get angry..don't let anyone talk and shout on me. LG kahi ke...I don't want to talk to you ...go away..
Arnav: Khushi..Khushi but she moves away from him and sits by nani and mami.
Shyam looks at Arnav and gives and evil glare...
Arnav has no option other than to sit on his chair far away from Khushi..he quietly sits and finishes his breakfast so does others. Khushi gets up from her sit and about to move to the kitchen but is stopped by her LG. He quietly takes the madician from his pocket and puts on her hand and gives her a glass of water. Khushi also takes it without any argument and goes to kitchen and Arnav goes to the hall and sits on the sofa reading a newspaper ad waiting for Khushi to come out.
After a while Khushi comes out with Anjali and payal. Arnav looks up to her expacting her to look at him, but no use. she ignores him and sits on the sofa next to Anjali...
Arnav: di..why don't you, Payal and Khushi go out and do some shopping?
Khushi: jumps up and excitadly says shopping yaaay..
Anjali: wow chote you..you are talking about shopping...I can't believe this..
Arnav rolls his eyes...
Anjali: wow shopping lets go Khushi, payal will be so much fun..
Khushi: but how can I come to shopping?
Anjali: why can't you come for shopping?
Khushi: all because of this LG...
Mami: matlab?
Khushi: mumma..woh Arnavji had brought all the cloths jewellary, shoes, and purses for me two days ago. I have all the things now..noe she starts crying...turns to Anjali and says...di now I get it..he doesn't want me to do shopping thats why he brought all the stuff by hiself..it's all his chaal. (trick) hummp.. she moves to mami and hids herself in her arms...
Arnav: Khushi it's nothing like that...you know na that was gift for you. and you can go for shopping and get anything you want..something different..something you don't have and anyways I have heard that women never denies shopping..they don't satisfy by what they have and go to shopping everytime they get chance...
Khushi: don't want to talk to you..
Arnav: khushi suno na..I said sorry na sorry please..[ Khushi listen..I am sorry please]
Khushi: still hiding her face...
Arnav: calling her like a desperate...Khushi.. Khushi looks up and meets his eyes.. Arnav looks at her and pleads her with his eyes to talk to him..
Here shyam is buring in Jealously as everyone is concentrating on only Arnav and Khushi and second, Arnav and Khushi's closeness.
Khushi: thinks of something and says okay di, jiji let's go to shopping...nani, mumma you too join us..
Anjali: haan lets everyone go..
Akash: really okay then I will also join you guys...bhai why don't you also join..
Khushi: no today will be only ladies outing..no men you go to your office...
Akash: making faces..okay bhai I am taking a car out you come. Akash leaves from there...Arnav also leaves from there giving a flying kiss to Khushi... Khushi shyly smiles and catches it in her plams and puts it on her mouth..
Shyam sees this and gets all jealous and angry..he also leaves from there...
Precap: Shopping...
Edited by Angel13 - 12 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww that was sweet!!

He's being naughty and omg he yelled at her and begged for forgiveness and hahaha at Shyam!!

YAY FOR SHOPPING