Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Just awesome dear very well written..Just loved Anjali-Khushi scene...Is is a sign that she will soon find out??
And Khushi and Manorama part is soo lovely😊
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww that was wonderful

Khushi's care for Anjali was cute

and the way Payal and Anjali watched them 2 chase each other
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the PM. Liked Khushi's idea for Anjali.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
AWWW, Khushi Was Blushing Explaining To The Family About The Gifts By Arnav 😍
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Part 11
Mami: you are the princess of the whole Raizada's khandan..muuua..love you
Khushi: I love you too mumma...by the way mumma..don't get so emotional otherwise your make-upwa will get ruin..hehe saying this she runs off
Mami: make-upwa wait you pati saari...
Khushi: while running..pati saari but only yours mumma..
Mami: her haan only mine daughter...but I can't chase you as my kamarwa will hurt..
All in the hall laughs on mami's language and acting.
Khushi: okay..you guys sit I will bring tea for you. with that she goes to kitchen. She prepares the tea for everyone and about to leave but is stopped by Snakwa Shyam.
Shyam: are Khushiji give this tea tray to me I will help you in distributing tea to everyone. Saying this he forwards his hand and touches her hand.
Khushi jerks his hand away and yells at him. Dare you touch me JIJAJI. Don't forget that now I am Mrs. ASR. I am no longer that weak that you can make us fool and harm me. DID you get that? She says this in the voice of ASR authority.
Shyam: look khushiji don't raise your voice on me. You can't talk to me like this. I know you are angry on me for lying to you. But I know you love me the way I love you. Don't worry, once this Arnav get away from our way I will make you mine and we will leve from here and go somewhere forever. No one can disturb us then.
Khushi: what you mean by he gets away ...
Shyam: with evil smirk, come on Khushiji you know I can do anything. you just wait and watch how I deal with Arnav. I will make him to leave you. I will hurt him that much that he will leave you.
SMAK...The voice ecoed in the kitchen. YES! Shyam got the straight slap from Khushi. The smirk from his face got washed and replaced the shock.
Khushi was hell angry and roaring in angry as an angry lion. She lifts her finger and points toward him and says..listen you fithy neard, just listen to me carefully...dare you touch to my Arnav. He is my husband. You can never harm him till I am alive. Our love is strong enough to face a filthy like you protect both of us from you dirty and lusty weaked games. So just back up otherwise I won't hesitate for a minute to revel your truth front of whole family. You know now mamiji I mena mumma all have accepted us and our relationship. And trust me they will believe us as I have enouh proof. And when Arnavji will get to know your truth, just imagine the concequense you will have to face. With this Khushi leaves from there with the tray of tea to everyone in the hall.
Shyam in the Kitchen standing all shocked. He has never seen Khushi this angry. Well now he has to think something else. With the fury he comes to the hall.
Here Khushi is hell falling weak. No matter how much she satyed strong front of that filthy man but now is feeling weak. Moreover Aranv is not picking up her call when she tried to call him coming out from the kitchen. Somehow she comes to the hall and serves the tea to everyone. Her face is still red in anger and worried from Arnav. Payal notices this and asks Khushi.
Payal: Khushi what happened? why your face is all red? Everyone looks at her.
Khushi: jiji it's nothing.
just then she sees Shyam coming from kitchen and understands the reasone behind her red face.
Shyam: aani Saahiba I am goin out of station for some work.
Anjali: lekin..but he leaves from there.
Anjali: looks at Khushi and asks her...are you sure Khushi it's nothing?
Khushi: yes di I am fine just something went into my eyes so I was rubbing it and it got red.
Anjali: okay You too sit and have a tea with us.
Khushi sits with them but still looking worriedly. She once again tries to call Arnav, but he yet again doesn't answer. Di..
Anjali: haa Khushi...
Khushi: Di..is Arnavji coming home for a lunch?
Anjali: I don't know Khushi he hasn't say anything to me. but didn't he inform you anything?
Khushi: no di he didn't...di I am trying to call him but he is not picking up my call...
Anjali: ooo missing him haan?
Khushi: Di please..I am not in mood of joking...please di you try to call him please...she was on the verge of crying.
Anjali: relex Khushi relex...I just dial his number..you just don't worry. Anjali dials his number but no answer. She tries Akash's number but no use. Khushi is now crying. She is hell worried and scared thinking about what Shayam said in the kitchen. Whole day she tries calling him and crying. All are trying to console her but no use. It's 8'0 at night and all are sitting beside Khushi on the sofa consoling her.
Just then they hear a voice of car screach. Everyone looks at each other and at the door. There Arnav and Akash standing at the door. As soon as Khushi sees him, she gets up and runs to him straight into his arms. Arnav stambels a little back as the force comes to him unprepared. He hugs her back but confused. After a while he feels his vest getting wet. He lifts her face and sees her face full of tears and red.
Arnav: Khushi...shhh.shhh Khushi what happened? what's wrong?
Khushi: sobbing Arnavji woh..woh..she again hugs him. Arnav just picks her up and comes to the hall. He makes her lay on the sofa but she is not leaving him. So he takes her in his lap and puts her face against his chest.
Arnav: Di..what happned? why is she crying so much?
Anjali: woh chote she is crying because you didn't answer her call. whay happened. Why you are so late and what happened to your cell. Even Akash didn't pick up any of calls.
Aranv: woh di my cell's bettery dies. I forgot to recharge it. And Akash...he looks at Akash.
Akash: di and I was in the meeting. It went on for long so I couldn't answer. Sorry di..sorry Khushi because of me you stayed worried for long.
Anjali: okay chote now you take Khushi up. I am sending your dinner there. She hasn't her food since morning.
Arnav takes Khushi in his arms and climbs the stairs to his room.
In ArHi's room...
Arnav puts Khushi on the bed and tugs her into the quilt and about to leave to the bathroom. But is stopped bt Khushi. She is no where to leave him today.
Arnav: Khushi I am here by you only. Please tell me what happened? why are you crying so much. It's not good for you you know na?
Khushi: remembering the shyams words and cries more. After a while she calms down little and tells the morning incident with Shyam. Arnav gets so angry and fits his palms in anger. How dare him to touch his Khushi and scare her like this..thought Arnav. But right now he has to be calm for Khushi, his love. He slwoly carresses her hair and says Khushi..look at me..he makes her look at him...He says Please Khushi I won't let him to do anything. He can't harm me. I am proud how he answered him. Then why are you so scared? haan..don't you trust me?
Khushi: I trust you Arnavji but I was so worried I called you to tell you about him, but then, you didn't answer. I called even jiju but he even didn't answer. So, got so scared.
Arnav: takes her in his arms and kisses on his forehead, then both eyes one by one. Nothing will happened to me till you are with me. Our love will protect us. humm?
Khushi nods her head and moves more into him and cuddles up.
just then, they hear the knock. OP comes to the room and puts the dinner on the table and leaves. Arnav comes back to Khushi and makes her eat. Both feed each other. After dinner. Khushi comes back to Arnav and sleeps on his arms feeling content and the warmth of his touch and feeling him near.
Updated Part 11. Hope you like it. Please comment and like the button.
Love
Angel
ASR6262 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOVE IT AMAZING CONTINUE SOON AND THANK U SO MUCH FOR PM ME🤗
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Angel! Please update soon! And thanks for the pm!
Edited by purplekid - 12 years ago
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
in shyams face😡
god i hate him so much
thank u sooo much for the pm😉
i loved the way arnav and khushi's scene was written
especially the hug they shared when he came back
imagine if that happened in the show i would be over the moon😛
update soon 😉
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww I felt really bad for khushi and please PM me when you update...
Piya.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Aww really cute update
Uff Shyam!!
Cont soon
Thanxs 4 the pm!