Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the 9th chapter. Awesome.
👍🏼
Update soon.
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update was too good and very romantic.
Both ARnav and Akash are touched to see the love which their wives have for their family members and especially their Di.
It was funny to see Akash giving Arnav tips on how to pacify khushi.
ARnav aur khushi ke ruthne aur manane ka tarika bahut hi romantic hain.
Khushi is super excited to see all the gifts which arnav has brought for her.
please continue soon
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Part 10
Khushi: her eyes welled up and turns to Arnav. Arnavji yeh sab?
Arnav: this is all for you and only you Khushi.
Khushi: no Arnavji I can't take all these. It's not in my aukat to have all this. And after all I am here only for six months...
Arnav: turns Khushi to face her and whipes her tears. Then slowly takes her hands in his and says..Khushi I know I have been hurting you and taunting you since we have met. but not anymore. I love you Khushi I can't bear you leaving me. Forget about the contract of six months. You are my wife. and since you have forgive me I can't let you go. no neve It's stupid of me for not thinking logically and doubt you, my love. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please don't refuse to accept this .Please this is my love to show you my love. Please. Khushi gets over whelemed and hugs him tightly. Then she breaks the hug and kisses all over his face. His eyes, check, his jawline, his lips. She didn't realize that she kisses on his lips. Then, she shouts and calls Anjali and Payal. Here, Arnav is so shocked by her guester, but happy as well.
Khushi: di..jiji...di come here di...jiji..
Arnav: aree why are you calling them?
Khushi: to show them all these...and give some of these as present.
Arnav: but why you need to give them? it's all for you and only you!
Khushi: Arnavji..I don't need all these I have enough that you presented your love through by getting the whole wordrob for me, but I want to show this to di, jiji, mam, nani and all others..what's the harm of giving something to them that you brought me..and since you haven't buy anything for di, I have to otherwise thing how she would fee. Arnavji, her husband is good for nothing. He shows the fake love to her but not gift her or take her out any where..so we have to take care of her. Make her strong so when the truth comes out she wouldn't fall into depression.
Arnav is amused and extremly happy of Khushi's thoughts. He is falling for her more and more knowing Khushi's love, concern toward his di. Oh god, how could he doubt her. I have hurt her so much. But not anymore. Now she will get only happiness thought Arnav. Coming out of his thoughts, he moves to Khushi and hugs her tightly. They break the hug as they hear the knock on the door of their room. Arnav goes to his recliner and starts doing his work on his laptop.
Khushi: come in it's open.
Anjali and Payal enter the room.
Khushi: di, jiji where are nani and mumma?
Anjali: Khushi they went to market.
Khushi: okay di..come..I want to show you guys something. She leads them to the closet and slids the door open. Both Anjali and Payal gaps out of shock. They just keep standing their with open mouth.
Khushi laughs at their reaction and Arnav rolls his eyes...nautankibaaz and says..Payal, di..close your mouth otherwise the fly will some into your mouth as the poolsided door is open.😆 They quickly close their mouths and question Khushi.
Anjali: Khushi how did all these come. OMG All the stuffs are stunning.
Khushi: blishingly, di..woh woh
Payal: kya woh woh..tell na
Khushi: woh di..inhone I mean Arnavji gifted me all these.
Anjali & Payal: Ohhh ooo..
Khushi: bhushes furioushly...di, jiji kya app logo bhi... her cheeks turn red..unable to face them, she hugs them hiding her face. After a while, she breaks the hug and shows them her clothes, jewelleries, and other things. She asks them to try them.
Khushi: di you try it.
Anjali: me and this western dress no never.
Khushi: why?Please try it you will look beautiful and sexy..
Anjali: dhat..Khushi aap bhi na..[Khushi you too much]
Payal: haan di..you try it it will suit you.
Khushi: please di..try it...Arnavji what are you doing there..tell di na to try it
Arnav: haan di..you should try. I hope your husband i mean JIJAJI won't mind it.
Anjali at last gives in and tries some of western dresses. She comes out wearing a bule dress little blow knee.
Khushi: Wow di..you are looking revilish. seriously di you should often wear this western dresses and salwar kameez everyday.
Anjali: lekin how can I wear salwar kamiz at home?
Khushi: di you should it will also help you. I mean it will be much easier for walking as you wouldn't have to hold the saari while walking. and you have to be careful specially now as you are pregnent and you are always walking here and there and climbing the stairs worrying about everyone everything. It's not good for you. And anyways you are not thant old to carry yourself in sarries.
Arnav: haan di..yesh nautanki, pagal girl is saying right. You should wear salwars at home.
Khushi opens her mouth in "O" shape and looks at Arnav angeryly.
Anjali: okay baba I will wear saaris from on on only for you. aab khush?
Khushi: YES YES YES YES. She gets so excited and hugs Anjali. Then she hugs Payal and goes to Arnav straight into his arms and hugs him tightly. She jumps up and down in his arms twirling herslef and Arnav. (ahhh..I wish we could to see something like this..would be soo dreamy😍) Arnav..di..di will be wearing salwars from now on yes yes yes! I am so haapy. She was so lost in her happiness that she didn't realized she called him "Arnav".dropping ji.
Arnav: yes..di..you look so preety in salwarrs...
Khushi: breaks the hug and and looks at him streangly.
Arnav: what? why are you looking at me like this?
Khushi: ignores him and goes to Anjali...di now you go and change into salwaar. Here take some from them. I have plenty. jiji you too take it.
Payal: no Khushi..Akashji has brought it for me yesterday.
Khushi: Ooo so you have them already and you are telling us now...haan? so you started hiding things from me now jiji you are changed after your marrige..
Payal: hits on her head and says yes you are too changed. you are gone more crazy with all your mischivness and nautanki. Don't know how come Arnavji is bearing you.
Arnav: yeah ask me I have to bear her with her craziness all 24 hours...
Khushi: ARNAVJI...if I am crazy then, you are rakshas, Lard governer and sadu.
Arnav: kya LG...wait with that they start chasing eachother in the room and Anjali and Payal just admire them.
Anjali: with tears..yeah log kitne acche lag rahe hai na saath main?[ these two look good together..don't they?]
Payal: too has tears in eyes...yes di..they love each other so much I can't believe Arnavji has changed so much just because and for my pagal sanka devi.
Anjali: looks at Payal and whips her tears and hugs her.
Here, Arnav and Khushi stop chasing and look at Anjali and Payal who are hugging...They come to them and break the hug.
ArHi: Di, Payal you guys are hugging alone...won't you hug us...specially me as this Khushi never hugs me...
Khushi hits him on his chest angerily and hugs Anjali and her jiji..Arnav too joins them. At last they have brother and sister moment.
After a while they break the hug and Arnav bids them good bye kissing Khushi and Anjali. After Arnav's departure, Anjali goes to bathroom to change the dress and Payal leaves from there as Akash calls her.
After a while Anjali comes out wearing beautiful blue churidaar salwar Kamiz.
Khushi: wow di..you look fabulous. kisiko nazar na lage...she kisses on her cheek. Then, she makes her sit on the bed..di..you sit and rest now you have been standing here for a long time now. I will bring you juce.
Anjali: makes her sit too near her...no Khushi I don't want juice..just some water. Khushi nods and gives her a glass of water.
In a few moments, Khushi breaks the silence
Khushi: di can I ask you something?
Anjali: caresses her cheek and says you don't have to ask for my permission just say whaever is in your heart. Consider me as your sister..I am always there for you. Humm?
Khushi: di..consider you as a sister..di you are my sister. you have always given me love. You were always there for me to support me when I was missing my amma bauji. I love you di.
Anjali: I love you too my princess..Okay now tell me what you want to ask me?
Khushi: woh haan..di..woh..woh..what if some one is cheating?
Anjali: Cheating..meaning> I didn't get you.
Khushi: ahh I mean what if you know a person is obbsessed with you and is married? And that person is cheating on his wife and trying to kill his wife to get a way to that girl to whom he is obbsessed with. And that girl gets to know about his married life and cheating on wife who is so lovely, always care about others..Should that girl reveal to the wife about her husband and his dhokha?
Anjali: looks at Khushi for a while and says yes of course that girl should tell the truth.
Khushi: but what is that wife considers her husband as a god and always worry about him? And what if she is not strong enough to bear the truth?
Anjali: No Khushi...that girl should tell her the truth..because by telling her the truth, she will be saving three people's lives.
Khushi: but what is she doesn't believe?
Anjali: but she must be having enough proofs to reveal than, the wife can't turn away from the truth.
Khushi: thinks for a while and smiles at her confidently and says thank you di...now I got my answer..
Anjali: by the way who is cheating on whom Khushi..who are you talking about?
Khushi: no one di..my one of friends was asking me that's why.
Anjali: Okay okay..now I will go and prepare for lunch.
Khushi: bilkul bhi nahi di..you go to room and rest. I will go and look after luch preparation. even you can stay and rest here no need to desent the stairs waise bhi LG toh yaha pe hai nahi..otherwise I would too stay to bug him..we wiould bug him together.. saying this she giggles with Anjali.
Anjali: no I will to come down as I want to show how I look in salwaar to nani and mami. Hope they don't mind.
Anjali and Khushi go down to meet nani and mami who just came from the market.
Nani: aree Khushi, nani bituya..
Khushi: hello, nani...mumma you left me alone and went for outing..this is not fair..
Mami: are beta..we went to market for groceries and all..and you were busy with your hubby hello- bye- bye so I didn't want to distrub your romancewa..that's why. Everyone laughs on mami's comment and Khushi blushing..
Khushi: mumma aap bhi na..accha look at di..see how is she looking in churidaar?
Mami and nani look at Anjali..
Nani: are Anjali bitiya yeh salwar..
Anjali: naniji I hope you don't mind actually chote and Khushi encouraged me to wear this from now on..
Khushi: actually nani, mumma woh kya hai na ki now di is pregnent and uparse unka pair..not that i am insulting her or anything like that but I see her pulling up her saari while walikng to she can walk properly..so I thouth that she shouls wear this as she doesn't have to pull it up and can walk easily around and climb the stairs..I am most of the time get worried how she runs behing Arnavji and me worrying about us and it's not good for her to walk pulling her saari that to in this time that's why.I hope ki you don't mind...her voice trails off...looking at nani's serious face..
Nani: god bless you bitiya..you though very good. Really thoughful. I am so happy to have you and Payal as daughter - in - law.
Khushi: NAHI...but mein aur jiji toh beti huna mumma ki toh..uss din toh aapne..
Laughing...nani: haan beta you are my daughter.
Mami: you are the princess of the whole Raizada's khandan..muuua..love you
Khushi: I love you too mumma...by the way mumma..don't get so emotional otherwise your make-upwa will get ruin..hehe saying this she runs off
Mami: make-upwa wait you pati saari...
Khushi: while running..pati saari but only yours mumma..
Mami: her haan only mine daughter...but I can't case you as my kamrwa will hurt..
Thank you guys for commenting and liking the updats..it mens a lot to me and encouraging me. Here's Part 10..hope you like it please comment and hit the like button.
Love
Angel
ASR6262 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
VERY VERY GOOD THANK U SO SO MUCH FOR PM ME 👏
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
love the update that was so cute loved how she called them to share she is so sweet loved how she had a talk with anjali without telling her the name hopefully anjali will put it together and realize who she is talking about love mami and khushi scene thanks for the pm
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
ouiouith thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
trully a very good update wonderfull part i love it i love this mamiji here she is so funny thank you for the update nd keep going
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏thanks...great job...amaizng...
kptl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was wedy wedy goood.;) update..
it was really cute seeing khushi this exited
Nd understand Arnav's pov
she really is a princess.;)
now can't wait for her to become jasooos hehe
zafi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Loved it. I really enjoyed that.
Can't wait to read more.
Continue soon. Thanks.😃
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love how everyone chases khushi! hope to see more arhi!