Posted: 12 years ago
wow nice..
wat will Arnav do to do ask her forgiveness
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update...

really loved it...

will look forward to reading how arnav convinces khushi to forgive him...

continue soon..:)

many thanks for the pm...
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Now It's Arnav's Turn To Please Her ;) Everyone Were Quite Nice 🤗 But Arnav Shouldn't Have Been Angry With Khushi Cause She Is Very Delicate & Needs Happiness 😳
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Part 9
Arnav: why you care? Why does it matter to you whether I talk to you or not?
Khushi: of course I care, it does matter to me..
Arnav: Oh really that's why you were hurting yourself...that's why you were talking about..dy..dying..he couldn't say that word...do you even know I nearly lost you...
Khushi: Arnavji...
Arnav: what Arnavji...haan...what? He holds her both shoulders and shakes her...I almost lost you you had almost nearve breaking...doctor told me if you cried more and hurt yourself, you would be dead...do you even realize what I am going through?
Khushi: cryingly..sorry Arnavji..I will never do this again I am sorry..Please get all your anger on me but please don't stop talking to me..I can't...I can't bear your ignorence..I can't... Arnav takes her in his arms and hugs her tightly...
after a while... Khushi breaks the hug and says...Even you get angry..I don't get angry as much as you...I don't get mad when you get angry...you also hurt yourself..then to whom do I complain? Tell me Arnavji...Only you have the right to get angry and not me right...hummm..I don't want to talk to you...I am going to sleep..hummpp she gets angry and goes to bed and swithches the lights off and puts the quilt on her head.
Arnav: Khushi...Khushi...but Khushi doesn't response him so he also goes to the bed and sleeps...
Next morning...
Khushi opens her eyes ans stretches her hands...then, she looks her other side to find it only empty...
Khushi: aree..where did this man go? laard governer kahike..hump..was angry on me that I got angry...but what about his anger..he always gets angry and scres me saying what the what the...let it be..won't talk to him... She turns to the clock and hurriedly she goes to washroom and gets freshen up.
Downstairs...
Khushi comes to do the puja with everyone.
Nani: Khushi bitiya how are you feeling now?
Khushi: I am fine nani
Anjali: Khushi where is chote?
Khushi: woh di pata nahi...don't know where is he. When I woke up he wasn't there in the room so no idea.
Mami: koi nahi baccha let's go to pray..
Nani: yes..yes lets go. Khushi bitiya you do puja first as you are the aldest daughter-in- law...
Khushi: but nani di has been doing it and she will continue...why change..
Nani: beta this is the rewaze and tradition...
Khushi: woh joh bhi ho...I don't want di to feel anything wrong in her own house this is her house and will always be..
Payal: right Khushi..therefore, nani, Khushi and di will do the puja...
Khushi: wrong...
Payal gives her confused look..
Anjali: right Khushi if the puja will happen, then, Payal, Khushi and I will do it together. Right nani, mami?
Nani & Mami: overwhelmed by the concern of Khushi and Payal for Anjali: of course bete of course...go head and finish the aarti. least they know that they were being watching by two people Arnav and Akash standing behind the pillar...
Payal, Anjali, and Khushi move to the mandir and do the puja.
Akash: bhai we are so lucky to have wives like Khushi and Payal. They are looking after di the excat way we wanted our wives.
Arnav: haan, Akash we are really lucky to have them.
Akash: but bhai..what about that Shyam?
Arnav: clenthes his fits and in angry tons..we will have to do something about him to expose as I can't tolerate him near Di...but we can't do it now as we dont have any proof and di is very sensitive toward her husband she wont be able to bear it now. We need some time!
Akash: right bhai. By the way do you have any plan to get proofs and all?
Arnav: I don't Akash but will have them soon but now I have to think of a plan to woe my lovely wife.
Akash: bhai what happened? did you have fight?
Arnav: I was angry at her but now she is at me.
Akash: but why?
Arnav: I was mad at her seeing her anger you know na we nearly lost her..nearly she had nearve breakdown...so I ignored her whole day yesterday...but my madness backfired...She got angry saying I am the one who always get angry and mad...so now she is not talking to me..don't know what to do.
Akash: broke out into laughters who was trying to suppress it for long time...hahahahh bhai..Khushi bhabhi is so right.
Arnav glares at him and Akash gets quite.
Akash: bhai why don't you gift her something? I am sure she will melt. I mean all the femals like gifts. They instantly get melt and forgive you.
Arnav: rellay?
Akash: haan bhai haan...
Arnav: yeah let's see anyways thanks Akash..
Akash: no problem bhai...
They move from there and go to their room.
Here, Arti gets finished and distribute the prasaad...
Anjali: Khushi go and call chote for the breakfast.
Khushi: yes di.. she puts the plate at the mandir and moves upstair.
Khushi wakes up to their room and sees Arnav pacing up and down in room...she goes to him and calls him.
Khushi: Arnavji eveyone is waiting downstair for you ..come down and have your breakfast. Saying this she starts to leave was is stop by Arnav...
Arnav: he puls her to him that she ends up with colliding on his hardest chest. both share an eyelock...However, Khushi breaks it and looks away.
Khushi: Arnavji..let me go. I want to go
Arnav: Khushi you are still upset with me. I am sorry..
Khushi: I don't want to talk to you. Lets go down and have breakfast.
Arnav: I won't have any food till you talk to me.
Khushi: Arnavji please...
Arnav: so you won't talk to me?
Khushi: no..
Arnav: shouts di...di..di
Anjali runs up to their room hearing Arnav shouting...
Anjali: chote what happened? why are you shouting?
Arnav: still holding Khushi in his arms...di tell Khushi to talk to me.
Anjali: why..is she is not talking to you?
Arnav rolling his eyes..di she is not talking to me that's why I have called you.
Khushi: di..tell him to leave me I don't want to talk to you.
Anjali: are lekin koi mujeh bato toh sahi what happened between you two?
Arnav: di..woh
Khushi: di I am tell you...actually what happened is...he got mad at me because I was so angry. and I distroyed everything. But..
Arnav: but she pinted out that I am always angry and sacre her with my what the what the...so now she is not talking to me.
Anjali laughs out loud...she is laughing out loud...Shams hears some noise from ArHi'sroom so he comes to their room..
Shyam: aree raani shiba what happened..why are you laughing?
Anjali: are app yaha?
Shyam: haan, woh I heard some noise I came up.
Anjali: accha hai..look at them they are fighting like childs.
Shyam: jarror saale shib ne Kuch kiya hoga..[Arnav must have done hurt her?]
Shyam then peeps into only to find Khushi in Arnav's arm struggling to come out. Seein Khushi struggling, he comes in and tells Arnav to leave her.
Shyam: aree Saale Sahib, leave Khushiji...why are you holding her forceully?
Khushi looking at Shyam she hugs Arnav tightly.
Arnav: Arnav hugs her back and looks up at shyam... my wife, my wish I will do what I want to. you have any problem?
Shyam: look Arnav...
Anjali: aree why are you butt in between two...they will resolve their problem on their onw. anyways we never know when they fight and when they patch up. And look here they are hugging. means they patched up. Let's go..chote, Khushi come down and have your breakfast.
Shyam gets so Jealous and angry seeing Khushi in Arnav's arms. He tiwsts his nose and leaves from there angerily.
Anjali: inhe kya hua... she looks at him confusingly...and also leaves from there.
As Anjali leaves, Aranv turns and looks down to Khushi's face that is on his chest. He makes her face him..
Khushi: Arnavji..did you see that snakwa's face...hehehhee maza agaya...heheh
Arnav: you are still mad at me?
Khushi: nods her head in positive, and then, again nods in negative and giggles.
Arnav: kisses on his forhead and takes her hand in his and they go down to have breakfast.
At breakfast table...
Anjali tells nani and mami everything about ArHi's fight and how they patched up. All laugh at their childish act and glad that Arnav is changing. They are laughing and here, ArHi comes down hand in hand.
They all have sit on their seat to have breakfast. Khushi and Arnav are happily eating their food which makes Shyam jealous that he intenally pours the water on Khushi's dress. Khushi's dress was little transpert that her figure was little visiable. Shyam looks at her lustfully. Arnav notices this and gets angry. He stands up and shouts at Khushi.
Arnav: Khushi go up and change your dress at once..
Khushi: Arnavji..
Arnav: shouting... Khushi I said go..
Khushi: twisting her lips..okay I am going you lard governer why are you shouting?
Khushi runs up from there and Arnav follows her.
Khushi is washroom to change her clothes got to get her dress. He quickly comes out and takes Arnav's shirt and goes back to the bathroom.
Arnav comes to the room to find it empty. Just then she comes out wearing his white shirt, it's long enough to cover her private parts and her thighs...basically his shirt comes up till her little above knees...Arnav sees her and keeps looking at her. OMG she is looking so sexy...thinks Arnav...on the other hand Khushi is shocked to see Arnav in room looking at her in his only shirt. She fumbles and starts to go backward. However, Arnav is so fast. He quickly gets hold of her hand and pulls her. She hits into his rock hard man chest. Khushi struggle to come out but is lost as soon as she looks into his eyes. Both share an eyelock. Then, Arnav moves little more close to her and kisses on her forhead, checks, neck, and moves to her lips. Khushi's breathing heavily and hyperveth. Arnav's hot breath falls on her lips. Finally not able to control, Arnav places his lips on hers. For sometime, he keeps his lips on hers. not kissing, no nothing, Just feeing her. Then, slowly he takes her upper lip and nibbles on it. hen, he takes her lower lip and does the same thing. Khushi feels his lips against him and closes her eyes feeling him. She cluthes on his shirt tightly. Arnav, then, takes both of her lips on his and kisses her passoinatly. First Khushi is speechless on how he kisses her but slowly, she gives in and kisses him back. They break the kiss after good 10 min. to get an air. Arnav looks at her and brushes her hair aside lovingly. Khushi also looks up in his eyes blushingly but not able to and hids her face in his chest. But after a while she breaks it as she remembers how he shout at her downstairs in front of everyone. She goes by frenchdoor and stands their facing her back to him.
Arnav: now what happened Khushi?
Khushi: you don't talk to me Arnavji..everytime you shout at me.
Arnav: Khushi I am sorry, but that Shyam was looking at you and giving you dirty look and I can't bear that. So that's why.
Khushi: immediatly hugs him..I am sorry Arnavji..I didn't realize that ..I am sorry..
Arnav: shhh...don't worry I am always there for you. Arnav breaks the hug and makes her sit on the bed. Then, smirking...do you know jaan, you look so sexy in my shirt you sould wear shirt-jeans..
Khushi: hits lightly on his chest and about to leave...
Arnav: are..where are you going..wait..then he takes out a god bangel and makes her wear it.
[this is the bangel he makes her wear it]
Khushi: Arnavji, but this..
Arnav: shh...this is a small gift for you from your lard governer. Did you like it?
Khushi: Yes. a lot. It's really beautiful. Thank you and she kisses on his check. He shows her his second cheek. Khushi shyly kisses there too. Hum abbi aate hai..will change it. She goes to bathroom taking a dress that Arnav had taken out for her. As she goes to bathroom, Arnav takes his laptop and starts his work. After a while Khushi comes out and goes to open the closet to put the shirt back. However, she screms out.
Khushi: OMG ARNSVJI YEAH KYA...😲
Arnav comes to her and smirks at her.
The closet is full of cloths with different sarries, nightgowns, western gowns, lacys, jewelleries, and purses.
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/valentinespecialredpink.jpg/][/URL]
bunch of Different dresses
Lacys and western dresses
/]
Night dresses
Sandels
Purses
Jewellries
[Guys these all the clothes and all are matching with different designes. The closet is full with these]
Khushi: her eyes welled up and turns to Arnav. Arnavji yeh sab?
Arnav: this is all for you and only you Khushi.
Khushi: no Arnavji I can't take all these. It's not in my aukat to have all this. And after all I am here only for six months...
Arnav: turns Khushi to face her and whipes her tears. Then slowly takes her hands in his and says..Khushi I know I have been hurting you and taunting you since we have met. but not anymore. I love you Khushi I can't bear you leaving me. Forget about the contract of six months. You are my wife. and since you have forgive me I can't let you go. no neve It's stupid of me for not thinking logically and doubt you, my love. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please don't refuse to accept this .Please this is my love to show you my love. Please. Khushi gets over whelemed and hugs him tightly. Then she breaks the hug and kisses all over his face. His eyes, check, his jawline, his lips. She didn't realize that she kisses on his lips. Then, she shouts and calls Anjali and Payal. Here, Arnav is so shocked by her guester, but happy as well.
Khushi: di..jiji...di come here di...jiji..
Here's part 9. This is the longest update I have ever update I guess. Hope you like it. Please comment and hit the like button. Thank you so much for comments and like on previous update
Love
Angel
Edited by Angel13 - 12 years ago
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the PM. So nice the way pag phere was done.
ouiouith thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woooww wonderfull sooo nice i love iiit great update great story great writer thank you veryy muchh