Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good story line yaar...
Keep on going...👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Part 8
The room is clean now, HP had cleaned it..
Khushi is laying on the bed unconcious, Arnav sitting on one side and Payal on the other side. Doctor is examining her and bandages her hand
Arnav: doctor..how is she..is everything alright?
Doctor: I have given her injection, she will open her eyes in a while, but please you take care of her. She is nearly haveing nerve breakdown. Make sure you keep her happy all the time.
Arnav: ji doctor..
Doctor leaves giving proscription to Arnav...
Akash: bhai you be with her I will go and get the madicine.
Akash leaves and Arnav goes and sits beside Khushi and takes her hand carresing lovingly..
After a while Khushi murmurs amma and opens her eyes...Her eyes fall on Arnav and on Payal. She tries to get up but Payal stops her...
Payal: Khushi..lay down..please dont' take stress anymore..everything will be alright okay..
Khushi: jiji..woh I am sorry, I behaved rudly with your amma I didn't mean to ...you are angry with me na? I am sorry..she was about to cry again but Payal quickly whips her tears..
Payal: bas...no I am not angry at you..in face I am also angry on them how could they say anything like that to you. Toh kya hua that you are not their blood, but to me you are more than our blood...our relationship is more than blood's right?
Khushi nods slowly and puts her head on her lap...Payal lovingly massages her hair and kisses on her hair..
Arnav is eager to take her in his arms and comfort her, but he thinks it's best to leave her with her jiji for sometime.
After sometime Payal puts Khushi's head on the pillow..
Payal: you take rest I will come later okay..she moves away and mami comes to her.
Mami: beta what is this haan..how come you lost your control..itna angry nahi hote baccha...now rest okay..she was about to move but Khushi holds her hand...Mami turns to her and kisses on her head...I am here you rest will talk later okay...Khushi slowly releases her hand...
All leaves the room leaving Arnav and Khushi alone...After they leave Arnav gets up and closes the door. He comes back but doesn't look at Khushi and moves to window.
Khushi: Arnavji...
Arnav turns and looks at her...
Khushi: Arnavji..aap
Arnav: comes to the bed and sits by her...Khushi you sleep for now...will wake you to have lunch..
Khushi: Arnavji..I want to talk to you.
Arnav: Khushi please Enough now just rest...
Sensing his seriousness Khushi closes her eyes and drifts into sleep in a momnet as she was all tired of crying and yelling.
Arnav tugs her into a quilt...caresses her hair placing a kiss on her forehead. He gets up from the bed and leaves the room whiping a tear that was about to spill it on his cheek. He goes to poolside and wanders back and forth remembering all the moments they had before their marrige and a night after thier wedding and todays' even took a place in few hours...her anger her pain, her crying, her red eyes and over all her bleeding wrist. Her talking about dying...He closes his eyes not being able to bear the pain.
Just then OP comes there to call him...
OP: Arnav bhaiya.Naniji and others are calling you.
Arnav: Ok..tell them I am coming...
Arnav leaves from there and goes to nani's room.
Nani's room
Arnav: ji nani..
Nani: Arnav bitwa come here
MamI: we want to discuss something to you.
Arnav: Haan...
Anjai: chote..whatever happened today..wasn't good. I have never seen Khushi so much angry...today I realized what and how much she was bearing a pain inside her heart...good thing she took it out in one go...today was Payal and Khushi's pagd phare but as it didn't happen so...
Anjali and others tell Arnav about something..well kind of wishpering...After few min. of dicussing..
Arnav: Okay di.. Arnav leaves from there and others go to kitchen to prepare lunch.
Arnav goes to his room and checks on Khushi, who is still sleeping. He moves to his chair and takes his laptop to finish some work.
After an hoer or two there's knock on the door...Arnav opens it to find OP.
OP: Bhaiya lunch is ready...naniji told me to tell to wake Khushu bhabhi and being her down.
Arnav nods and closes the door as OP leaves. Then, he goes to Khushi and wakes her up.
Arnav: Khushi...Khushi..
Khushi opens her eyes to find her Arnavhi in front of her eyes... She smiles cutly and says Arnavji...
Arnav: Khushi..wake up it's time for lunch. Come down and have your lunch...
Khushi looks at him and his serious face...she finds it srangely as he didn't kiss her and careesed her hair while waking her up. But gets down from the bed quickly as Arnav again tells her to come quickly.
Khushi goes to washroom and comes out freshing her self. Arnavji...but before Arnav say something, there's a knock there...
Arnav opens it and everyone comes there...
Nani: How are you feeling bitiya?
Khushi: I am fine nani..what happened?
Mami: beta we are here to take to to our house i mean to my room for pagd phare...
Khushi: looks at her in confusion...
Nani: yes bitiya as today you didn't have your pagd phare and we all know how much you want this rassam so now as you and Payal are daughters of this house along with Anjali you are going to have it here...
Khushi: gets so excited..really nani..really mama...then she turns to Payal...Jiji we will have it here wow I am so excited jiji...
Payal: haan Khushi we are going to have it here...will have fun..by the way how are you feeling now? And what was that itna gussa...Khushi you are not the person who hurts herself so much like this? Did you realized how sacred were we?
Khushi: I am sorry jiji will never do this again I am sorry?
Payal: okay now lets go we have to spend the whole day in mama's room with nani, and di.
Khushi: getting excited..okay jiji let's go lets go..saying so she tries to jump out of bed...
Arnav: getting angry... Khushi be careful...what are you doing? Jumping and all you are not cured fully..okay so relax and go calmly no one is leaving you behind..
Khushi: ji...she looks up to face Arnav but he turns away and leaves the room..inhe kya hua...why angry so suddenly..didn't even look at me or come close me...did I do something...DM please help..
Anjali: yeah Chote ko kya hua..why he seems so angry...
Payal: understanding his pain...I guess he is stresses and worried for Khushi that's why...
Anjali: haan shayaad... anyways let's go...
They al go to mami's room and have their lunch first. Nani gives Payal and Khushi gold neckless as a gift of Pagd phare's rasaam.
Mami gives them gold bangels..
[Khushi's neckless given by nani]
[Payal's neckless given by nani]
[Khushi's bangels given by mami]
[Payal's bangel by mami]
Khushi: Wow nani, mama these are really beautiful. Loved them thank you mama, thank you nani...
Payal: haan nani, mama it's really pretty. love it thank you.
They both hug mami and nanai.
Anjali: comes to Khushi and hands her a box...Khushi this is our muma's bangels for her elder daughter-in-law... Khushi opens it and looks at them...
She was about to war them but Anjali stops her...
Anjali: ask chote to make them wear..it was muma's wish..Khushi nods and hugs her with tears in their eyes... After the gift ceremony, they all sit and talk and have fun...they talk about nonsense..sometimes they dance, sometimes they sing a song..at last they end up pleaying antakshary...
Around 4..Khushi is restless as Arnav is not talking to her...she is not getting why he stopped talking to her suddenly..She dails his number but he cuts it..she is getting worried...
Anjali and Payal notice her restlessness and tease her...
Anjali: looks like someone is missing someone...
Khushi instantly looks up to find Anjali and Payal giving her a teasing smile...nahi nahi toh...
Payal: haan haan...dikh raha hai...you are missing Arnavji na?
Khushi blushes and also starts teasin Anjali and Payal...
They day passes like this...now it's dinner time...Shyam is no where around as he made an excuse of some work...
Arnav and Akash come to the dining table..Khushi notices Arnav and smiles at him but Arnav sits on his chair and starts eating...Khushi's face drops in disappoinment...she tries to get his attantion many times but all in vain...
The rest of dinner time goes peaceful...Arnav gets from his seat and goes up as he is finishes with his dinner. Khushi also follows him after a while as Payal and others told her to rest as she is still weak.
Khushi enters the room and closes the door behind. She looks for Arnav and sees him standing by the frenchdoor...
Khushi comes to him hugs him from back...However, Arnav losen the grip of her hands from his chest and tells her to rest without facing her...
now this was too much ignoring her not talking to her..she can't take it..her eyes start to well up...
Khushi: with tearfully eyes...Arnavji why are you not talking..why you are ignoring me why?
Arnav: turns to face her ..Khushi you go and sleep we will talk later..
Khushi: no that's why you told me in the noon...now you tell me why are you doing this?
Arnav: why you care? Why does it matter to you whether I talk to you or not?
Khushi: of course I care, it does matter to me..
Arnav: Oh really that's why you were hurting yourself...that's why you were talking about..dy..dying..he couldn't say that word...do you even know I nearly lost you...
Khushi: Arnavji...
Arnav: what Arnavji...haan...what? He holds her both shoulders and shakes her...I almost lost you you had almost nearve breaking...doctor told me if you cried more and hurt yourself, you would be dead...do you even realize what I am going through?
Khushi: cryingly..sorry Arnavji..I will never do this again I am sorry..Please get all your anger on me but please don't stop talking to me..I can't...I can't bear your ignorence..I can't... Arnav takes her in his arms and hugs her tightly...
after a while... Khushi breaks the hug and says...Even you get angry..I don't get angry as much as you...I don't get mad when you get angry...you also hurt yourself..then to whom do I complain? Tell me Arnavji...Only you have the right to get angry and not me right...hummm..I don't want to talk to you...I am going to sleep..hummpp she gets angry and goes to bed and swithches the lights off and puts the quilt on her head.
Arnav: Khushi...Khushi...but Khushi doesn't response him so he also goes to the bed and sleeps...
Part 8. Hope you like it..thanks for comment and like please comment and like for this update as well
thanks
Love
Angel
Dee. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

now arnav will manaofy khushi right..

but how ??? :-/

btw gr8888 update

continue soon :)

.khanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I just hope that Arnav has planned something romantic or naughty to convince her😃😳
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update was too good
Khushi is feeling nervous, because she knows that her anger has affected everyone in the house. All of them want to lighten khushi's mood and make her happy so they give her and payal the best gift.
Khushi knows that arnav is angry with her but she did a fantastic job of pointing out how she feels when he gets angry.
Aranv will now have to think of a plan to pacify khushi
please continue soon
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update angel pls continue soon
natali1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
plz continue as soon as possible
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome angel loved it beautiful done can't wait to see what arnav does to get her to talk to him thanks for the pm
-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update (;
Continue soon <3
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏thanks.great job...amazing...love it...👏👏