Frequent Posters

sarchanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
aww it is so cute😆 great update
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was really really nice! Why is Khushi angry?
parilovestv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jus read ur ff n it was jus tooo gud 😊 loved the way ARHI conversed with their parents it was soo cute😳 pl add me 2 ur pm list n pl send me the pm's...
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice
loved it
so relieved that everyone forgave her...
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful.
Everyone is concerned about khushi and wants her to rest but she is so full of life and she just wants to be there for everyone all the time
Khushi is confident about facing shyam now that she has her husband's support and love. They will make sure that he is taught a lesson
Khushi has become the heart of RM family and mansion.
please continue soon
Orion_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww sooo cute... really sweet thanks for the PM
coalfax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Khushi..
Thanks for the PM
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
AWWW, Superrr Adorableee =) They Were Spending Their Night Watching Stars 😍 How Romantic <3 Their Fights Are Always Cuteee : D 😆 Shyam Should Go To Hell ! Hope Khushi Is Angry On Him In The Precap 😳
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Part 7
Khushi comes to thier room only to find a room empty.
Khushi: Arnavji...Arnavji..where is he? Then she looks outside from the french door and finds Arnav making a bad on the floor with blanket. Khushi: what is he doing..Is lard governer planning to sleep there...don't know..can't say anything he can do anything...lard governer joh there...[after all he is lard governer..can't say anything..what he does ] Dm please raksha karna..
Making faces she goes to poolside and taps his shoulder from behing...Arnav truns and faces her and smiles widely..Khushi was about to say something but Arnav pulls her and makes her sit down on the matress with him and puts the quilt on them...and .Khushi snuggles closer to Arnav...
Arnav puts his finger up towrad the stars and starts talking...
Arnav: Maa..this is Khushi your bahu..pagaal bahu..
Khushi opens her mouth in 😲 o shape and fights back
Khushi: no maa he is lared governer you know maa...he always scolds me, always tells me anout my aukat but he doesn't know that I have two two mama..one is you and other mami i mean your sister- in- law...oh isse hume yaad ayaa ki ..you know maa...I got my hand burnt and mama carresesd loving ly and put oinmants...you know maa..all are happy with me. they all forgave me..yaa buaji and ammaji are still angry with me but please maa you too forgive Arnavji you know na why he did what he did..Today I am so happy amma bauji..this is Arnav, aap ke damadji and my hasband laard governer..
Arnav: also finghts back😆.. amma , bauji do you know she always fights back you know na that wives don't raise their voice to their husbands but look here she is all the time fights and screams at me. always ready to fight..please amma ask her not to fight and raise her voice with me and be obligant wife like others.😆
Khushi: hwww...why should I listen to you. You should learn not to scream at me not me..hummp!
They both la down while fighting and talikg to the stars putting the quilt on to save from cold... unknowingly there was Anjali who came to ArHi's room whoes room light was on. She came to check whether everything was okay. But not finding anyone she came out to find ArHi talking and fighting...she happily whipes her tears and leaves the room switching the light off.
ArHi's night passes like fighting and talking looking at the stars and drift into sleep.
Next Morning... by temple
Everyone is downstairs ready to do puja except our ArHi...
Nani: yeh where is Khushi bitiya? She is no where around us..
Anjali: Nani I will go and see..
Shyam: uh..Raani Shiba I will also come...
Anjali: lekin..what will you do there?
Shyam: are Raani Sahiba even I will get to meet saali sahiba...
Anjali: alright..
They both go up to ArHi's room..but don't find anyone. Just then, she remembers last night and goes to poolside and Shyam also follows her very eager to have a glimps of Khushiji...
There, ArHi are sleeping on the floor hugging eachother and quilts on top of them. Anjali giggles seeing them hugging and Shyam is buring in an anger seeing them.
Anjali: pulls the quilt down from them... Khushi, Chote..wake up it's morning and pray time. come on.
Feeling cool breeze, they start to fight for quilt.
Khushi:moves a little still closing eyes tries to put the quilt up murmmuring...Arnavji ummm let me sleep...saying this, she more snuggles to Arnav putting her hea on his chest. Arnav who also moves a little hearing Khushi murmmuring, feels Khushi on his chest, puts his arms around her and pulls her more close to him and goes back to sleep.
Anjali is giggling little loudly and Shyam is hell angry he can't control his anger and shouts...
Shyam: Saala Sahib yeh kya...how can you sleep here with Khushiji?
Anjali looks at him confused and weired ...
Arnav and Khushi wake up hearing loud voice...They look up to find Anjali and her good for nothing husband. They quickly get up from the bed and stand infront of Anjali all embarresed.
Arnav: di..you here this early?
Anjali: chote..this is pray time everyone is ready down stairs to do puja and you too are here sleeping..
Arnav: woh di..woh
Anjali: wah kya baat hai..kya ho raha tha kal raat ko 😉[ what was happening here last night?] that you are sleeping here out..is everything okay?
Khushi: embarresed, blusing..woh di..woh
Shyam: putting his butt in...but Khushiji how can you sleep here with saale shaib?
Arnav:
what you mean JIJAJI...she is my wife..of course we will sleep together...and for you kind information, we were talking and I was romancing with my wife and while romancing we end up..uhh..little blusing..
Shyam: what...you were romancing?
Arnav: ya...romancing with my wife..any problem?
Shyam: but you can't do that?
Arnav: getting angry...why I can't do that..why I can't romance with my wife...who the hell do you think you are to tell me what I can do or not?
Shyam: dekhiye Saale Shaib...you can't talk to me like this...did you see raani shaiba..how he is talking?
Anjali: but Chote is saying right..why are you interferring...and what kind of questions are you asking..they are husband and wife..why can't they romance? And this is good thing that they are romancing... I mean I have never seen chote like this...he is changing for good...good going chote..saying this she laughs out loud making ArHi little uncomfortable..but they notice Shyam shocked as Anjali spoke to him this way for the first time...Arnav smirks and hols Khushi's hand...
Anjali: ok..ok..leave this and you too get ready fast and come down for puja...
Arnav: still smirking..turns to Khushi and says chale jaan...
Khushi: nods little and shyly follows him..leaving Anjali giggling and Shyam in anger...
Arnav and Khushi come down stairs and join everyone at mandir [temple]... everyone was suprised to see Arnav prying but then it's all because of Khushi and her love so they start praying...
After the arti they all come to the dining table for breakfast in peace. After the breakfast everybody moves to the hall and door bell rings..
OP: opens the door only to find Buaji and Garima. He lets them come in and they come to the hall.
Buaji and Garima: Namaste nani.
Nani: Namaste madhumatiji and Garimaji..come sit here..
Just then, Payal and Khushi comes there talking and smiling and telling something to Manorama.
Khushi: mama I am fine now...you don't worry.
Payal: yes mama, I will take care of this pagaal larki..you don't worry...
Manorama: okay beta but be careful...your hand is not cured yet. She holds Payal and Khushi's shoulder and kisses on their forehead leaving Garima and Buaji in shocked, amused and happy.
Garima: Payal bityia...
Payal and Khushi notice them and run to them.
Payal: amma, buaji...she goes to them and hugs them. Khushi was also about to hug them but they move back..
Khushi: amma...
Garima: holds her hand up to stop her..bas...we are here to take Payaliya for Pagg phere...she is the only daughter. You are on one to us...you are dead you are no longer belong to us.
Khushi stands there lowering her head in shame and shading tears. and Arnav in anger and guilty.
Garima continues...you are not our blood. You belong to cheap and dirty blood..
That's it Khushi's eyes shots up in anger..oh she can't now handle this..not hear this accusion of this..after all what mistake she did..just to save someone's life? No she can't stsay silent any more..
Khushi: Shouts...BAS...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I am quit that does not mean I am weak..I know I did mistake..I am accepting it..Iknow I was wrong to get married without letting you guys know..You have all right to get mad at me...show all anger. but reminding me again and again that I am an orphange and not you blood..it's out of limit...Why are you doing this to me haan? why? what is my fault that I am an orphanage..why what is my fault...she whips her tears and goes toward buaji...she holds her sholders and shakes her...Is it my maay fault that you I got engaged to the guy who is fraud and a cheat? It is your fault Buaji it's all your fault. DID YOU HEAR ME THAT IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT...She badly shakes buaji and yells at her...
All are shocks in the hall seeing her in this state...Arnav is trying to touch her, but she moves away and continues..
Khushi: Buaji it's all your fault that you forced me to get engaged to a guy whithout knowing his background, parants, you gave him a permission to live in your house..tell me tell me who allowes a guy to live in a house where two young, unmarried girls live. What would everyone think? Okya..you let him live in, but forcing me into engaged, to a younger daughter, where a older one is sittind at home unmarried. Tell me amma..no Garimaji...you yourself told me na not to call you ammaji..you are right I don't deserve you to call that, if face you don't deserve to be called that from me because whatever you did is not right either. Yeah Yeah you were thinking about my happiness...but then why not jiji..her rista was broken..and that guy knew that I am sure if you told him, he would surly accept jiji...why didn't you think about jiji first..haan? I know because you wanted to get rid of me..hena? and when you found out about his true color and him being already married, you Garimaji stopped me and told me not to tell the truth to his family and wife..why...then I married Arnavji secratly..you go angry..yeah I do understand but why accusing my dead parents and their blood..haan I know because now your awwak is stooped as I don't work anymore so no more mony, bauji is in no condition to work, I was the only one who worked. And now there is no one to work for you guys right? You thought I am jealous of jiji as she got married in a big house..are I am doing this all for jiji..but no one is understanding...
Khushi pushes her and falls on the ground cring shattered...
Others in the hall are shocked to see her reacting this way..they have never ever seein her hell angry..
Garima and buaji lower their heads down realizing what damage they have done to Khushi...
Arnav comes to her and makes her stand. Khushi looks up to find Arnav, her Arnavji standing there suporting her, she hugs him tightly...
Arnav: Khushi...bas..shhh.. He starts taking her up, but Khushi stops in a way and comes back to buaji...
Khushi: you have proven that you are not my blood buaji...You are not my blood, if you were you would never do this to me...SUNA AAPNE YOU ARE NOT MY BLOOD...CHI I AM ASHAMED WITH YOUR THINKING...YOU HAVE ALWAYS SHOWN ME THE SAUTALAPAN...
She screams while saying this to buaji and Garima...Her eyes are all red in anger...not being able to control herself and anger she runs away upstair...
Payal: in tears...moves toward her amma and buaji...amma, buaji whatever Khushi said is all true..she always gave you respact..she always loved you guys, but in return, what you did...forced her into a relationship, blackmailing bauji's health. Leave that..you told her that she is not blood..chi...even I was angry at her but not because whatever she did..I was because I didn't know that reason. I am so happy that she is here with me forever... Chi shame on your thinking...if this is what you think then I am sorry, I also don't want to talk to you. I don't want any relationship with you. I am sorry, but will not come with you guys untill Khushi forgives you!
Garima was about to say something but stops hearing a loud voice from upstair.
Arnav: Oh shit..Khushi..she is angry and alone..He quickly runs up and others follow him.
buaji and Garima were about to folllow but Payal stops them..amma, I think you should leave her alone for now please...they quietly leave from there and Payal hurriedly goes to Khushi's room.
Here, Khushi comes to the room and falls on the bed making a sound thud...she cries her heart out. After a while she realizes what and how she talked to her amma and buaji who they took care of her and gave love.
Khushi: Hey DM, what did I do..how could I talk to them like this...I crossed all the limits today...they have all rights to get angry at me..all rights to say anything they want... She gets out of control and breaks all the thing on the dressing table. She accidently hits the mirror and it falls down hitting the vase making big sounds. Her hand starts bleeding badly...
Just then she hears a voice..KHUSHIII...looks up to find Arnav standing at the door...she comes to him and holds his collar and cries..
Khushi: Arnavji..Arnavji..amma I did bad..I shouldn't have talked to them like this..they will never talk to me again...Arnavji..she leaves his collar and moves to the door only to find Payal and other raizadas.
Khushi: jiji..please forgive me I swere I didn't want to talk to them like this..jiji but I couldn't control my anger..I didn't mean to say those things I said..jiji..
Payal: takes her to the bed and makes her sit. She then, sits next to her and careeses her face..shaant hojao Khushi..I know you didn't mean all those things..And whatever you said is not wrong. You are absolutly right.haan..you just be quit..I also told them that they are wrong. I sent them back to home...you are not wring..chup..
Mami: haan baccha..calm down don't say anything..
Khushi: she quickly gets off from the bed about to go down..no no mama, jiji I did a big crime..they all took care of me..and I said all bad things...I should..I should die..I am not good daughter..
Arnav: hearing about dying, he quickly runs to her...Khushi..how can you think that..you are nice daughter...haan..but she is no where listening..she is getting out of control..at last Arnav slaps her and she faints in his arms.. Oh god..Khushi..Khushi wake up..Khushi..
Di..Akash call the doctor..quickly...
The room is clean now, HP had cleaned it..
Khushi is laying on the bed unconcious, Arnav sitting on one side and Payal on the other side. Doctor is examining her and bandages her hand
Arnav: doctor..how is she..is everything alright?
Doctor: I have given her injection, she will open her eyes in a while, but please you take care of her. She is nearly haveing nerve breakdown. Make sure you keep her happy all the time.
Arnav: ji doctor..
Doctor leaves giving proscription to Arnav...
Akash: bhai you be with her I will go and get the madicine.
Akash leaves and Arnav goes and sits beside Khushi and takes her hand carresing lovingly..
After a while Khushi murmurs amma and opens her eyes...Her eyes fall on Arnav and on Payal. She tries to get up but Payal stops her...
Payal: Khushi..lay down..please dont' take stress anymore..everything will be alright okay..
Khushi: jiji..woh I am sorry, I behaved rudly with your amma I didn't mean to ...you are angry with me na? I am sorry..she was about to cry again but Payal quickly whips her tears..
Payal: bas...no I am not angry at you..in face I am also angry on them how could they say anything like that to you. Toh kya hua that you are not their blood, but to me you are more than our blood...our relationship is more than blood's right?
Khushi nods slowly and puts her head on her lap...Payal lovingly massages her hair and kisses on her hair..
Arnav is eager to take her in his arms and comfort her, but he thinks it's best to leave her with her jiji for sometime.
After sometime Payal puts Khushi's head on the pillow..
Payal: you take rest I will come later okay..she moves away and mami comes to her.
Mami: beta what is this haan..how come you lost your control..itna angry nahi hote baccha...now rest okay..she was about to move but Khushi holds her hand...Mami turns to her and kisses on her head...I am here you rest will talk later okay...Khushi slowly releases her hand...
All leaves the room leaving Arnav and Khushi alone...After they leave Arnav gets up and closes the door. He comes back but doesn't look at Khushi and moves to window.
Thank you guys for comment and like. Here's part 7. Hope you like it. Please comment and like.
Thanks
Love
Angel
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow I really loved this chapters
I am so glad she said all that both of them...

Smhappy Payal stood by her sis...