luved it...
sarchanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow really awesome update cant wait for the next part pls pm me wen u update
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Payal: Khushi at least now grow up and put your childishness aside..now your are married and daughter-in-law of this house...
Khushi: twist her lips and makes baby face..
Arnav and Akash pull her check...awww...you are looking so cute in angry...😆
Just then his eyes fall on her hand..
Akash: Omg..how did this happen Khushi bhabhi?
Khushi: nothing much leave all these..jijaji you must be tired..you freshen up and ..
Akash Bhabhi you rest Payal will serev food..don't worry..
Khushi: when did I say I will serve. Of course aapki pyaari si patni will serve you and you guys will have your romantic eyelock..why should I disturb you guys..right Arnavji?
Akash and Payal get shy and lower their eyes...
Payal: Khushi...wait ..you..I won't leave you today... with that Payal is chasing her and Khushi running..
Khushi: ahh..jiji..pleae..ahh nani, di...save me...ahh hahaha
All are enjoying these two laughing and having fun after a long time..Khushi moves behing Arnav to save herselves, but Arnav moves away...
Khushi: ARNAVJIII...
Nani: oaky okay now stop your fight and Khushi bitiya you take rest don't come donw we will prepare dinner. Don't give such a stress to you burnt hand.
Arnav: Haan..Khushi let's go to room and rest there..
Khushi: but I am fine. it;s just my hand is burnt not my leg or any other parts...making puppy face..I am tired of taking rest what will I do in room?
Arnav: I will be there with you to give a company.
Khushi: yeah right give me a company..you will come there and sit with your laptop and I will just stare at you haan na?
Anjali: but Khushi you need rest go and take rest..
Khushi: but...
Mami: go baccha go and sleep for a while..and if you don't get sleep just come to me I will put you in a sleep.
Khushi: kisses on her cheek and says Okay mama I will go and sleep okay..
Arnav: nautanki...dramebaaz! 😆
Khushi: did you say anything Arnavji..
Arnav: no..what would I say..
Khushi: Oh okay..
Arnav: ok then come on let's go..
Khushi: wait..wait You go Arnavji I will come in a while..
Arnav: now what you want to do..
Khushi: aree.. I have to give a madicine to di..you go and take your madicine I will come up after giving a madicine to di..she also needs a rest.. di..you too take rest you too need it..
Anjali: haan haan.you go I will take mine madicines...
Khushi: but..
Payal: Khushi I will give her you go.
But Khushi was no where to go upstair
Arnav takes Khushi upstair pulling her...and Khushi goes unwillingly making all kind of faces...
As soon as they reach to their room, Arnav picks her up and makes her lay on the bed and tugs her in a blanket.
Khushi: Arnavji please..I am not sleepy..I don't want to lay here..please please
Arnav:sits besie her on the bed holding her hand... Khushi don't make such faces..wont melt me by your this antic. Just lay there closing your eyes and sleep. Look how much your hand is burnt.
Khushi: it's nothing Arnavji..I am fine really..
Arnav: yeah right..I can see how fine you are.
Khushi: Arnavji please you know I am so happy today..I got mama today..you know how lovingly she placed the oinment on my hand and allowed me and jiji to call her maa...I am..
Arnav places his finger on her lips...Khushi looks up in his eyes...eyelock rabba ve on the back ground...after a while Arnav breaks eyelock and careesses her face..
Arnav: Khushi I forced you into this marrieg, I behaved rudely with you everyone disowned you and yet you are being cheerful as usual...don't you feel angry at me? why you are caring about this family when I have behaved so badly? Why Khushi why? a tear forms into his eyes.
Khushi sits up and whips his tears that were about to fall down on his cheek.. then, Arnav reaaziled that he was crying...
Khushi: Arnavji please..don't say like this please erase your guilt. whatever happened happened. forget about it. I got what I wanted. All are loving me. And I am not mad at you. I am so proud at you for watever you did..
Arnav: Khushi..I..
Khushi: Arnavji..my respact for you has even raised more in my eyes for whatever you did..yeah you forced me to get married in a threat of stoping jiji's marrige, but you did all to save di's life. Di is really lucky to have you as a brother. I am really proud of you. I wish I had a brother like di has. So, please stop feeling guilty and let me rest..otherwise I will tell mama and she will scold you. YES YES YES! maza ayega..will be so much fun to see her scolding you..saying this she jumps on her bed...making Arnav amused and shocked.
Arnav thinking..oh god this girl just a while ago...she was being mature and explaining me not to feel guilty and all,and now she is behaving childishly...UNBELIEVABLE! He shakes her head and again makes her lay down and tuks her in a blancket and places a kiss on her head.
Arnav: okay now sleep for a while I am here only..humm...
Khushi nods her head and closes her eyes feeling content and satisfaction of getting someone love as her maa...Yes she was grown up with Garima but never feel the warmth and love she is feeling today, but still she is longing for buaji and ammaji's forgivness and love. But who know where the destiny would take her in a moment.
Arnav goes to racliner and sits there doing his work on his laptop and glancing at Khushi every now and then. Oh god she looks so beautiful and cute like a baby thinks Arnav...
It's evening and everyone is sitting down in the hall chatting about here and there...
Arnav is still sitting in his room doing his work and Khushi is sleeping. He looks at his watch...He moves toward bed and bends down to wake her up.
Arnav: to himself...Paagal larki..was saying don't want to sleep not getting any sleep and look here she is sleepin sound. smiles to himself...
Arnav: touches her face lovingly and calls her..Khushi...Khushi wake up jaan..
Khushi slowly opens her eyes and sees Arnav. She puts her hands around his neck and pulls him to her and kisses him on his cheek and cutly smiles.
Arnav smiles back and also places a kiss on her forhead and says..wake up jaan it's evening...chalo down stairs chalte hai.. Khushi gets down from the bed to go down. Arnav takes her hand and they both come downstairs.
Khushi: good evening mama...
All in the hall looks at Khushi and Arnav who are standing by sofa holding hands and Khushi rubbing her eyes with other hand looking so cute.
Mami: good evening ya beta. agiwa tumlog..come and have tea...
Khushi: no mam I don't want anything...
Khushi and Mami start talking are lost in their talk ignoring others leaving them amused.
Nani: are Khushi bitiys...you forgot that we are also sitting here and not only your mama...
Anjali: abb now she has gotton her maa..why she should talk to us haan na Khushi..
Khushi: di please it's nothing like this..it's just I got mam after long time..amma and buaji are not talking to me...but mam is now talking and I feel like I got my ma bak.that's all..
Nani: I know beta..we understand..always smile and be happy..
Arnav sits besides Khushi and takes her hand to put oinments..Arnav is lovingly putting it on her face blowing so that she could not feel pain.
There some one was spitting fire and ready to burn them..yes it's none other than Shyamwa...who is also sitting in the hall but is unnotice by Arnav and Khushi...
He can't believe that now mami has also forgave her...Oh boy! now he sees Arnav is putting oinments on her hand that to in front of her...he is cultching sofa's handholder in anger...
Mami: how are you feeling now beta..
Khushi: mama I am feeling fine...
Payal: mama she will say she is fine even when she is not. She never express her pain to anyone...
Khushi: are..I am..but is interrupt by snakwa..I mean shyam..
Shyam: comes forward and says..are Khushiji what happened to your hand? How did you you burnt> He was about to touch her hand but Khushi drwons her hand and snuggals to Arnav.
Khushi: bit firmly... I am fine JIJAJI...My hisbad is here to take care of me. In face everyone is here to take care of me..hena di, nani, ma, jiji, and jiju...you don't have to worry about me..and look Arnavji is curing my wond so loving ly that it will get cured in two days..turing to Arnav...Thank you Arnavji...saying this she lightly kisses him on his cheeck leaving Shayam to burn in anger. He moves back and sits on his sit with a rage and othres just get happy seeing ArHi happy.
The evening passes in chatting to eachother and Khushi's cheerful bubblyness.
Same goes with dinner time. Everyone has dinner in peacefultime and Shyam's fuitle attampts to go near Khushi but we all knw it can't happen till Arnav is present and now even Khushi is quit confident as Arnav is with her. She feels safe and protactive near her Arnavji, her lared governer. After dinner everyone retires to their room, except Khushi and Payal. They clean the kitchen and go to their room only after makesuring Anjali took her madicine.
Khushi comes to thier room only to find a room empty.
Khushi: Arnavji...Arnavji..where is he? Then she looks outside from the french door and finds Arnav making a bad on the floor with blanket. Khushi: what is he doing..Is lard governer planning to sleep there...don't know..can't say anything he can do anything...lard governer joh there...[after all he is lard governer..can't say anything..what he does ] Dm please raksha karna..
Making faces she goes to poolside and taps his shoulder from behing...Arnav truns and faces her and smiles widely..Khushi was about to say something but Arnav pulls her and makes her sit down on the matress with him and puts the quilt on them...and .Khushi snuggles closer to Arnav...
Arnav puts his finger up towrad the stars and starts talking...
Arnav: Maa..this is Khushi your bahu..pagaal bahu..
Khushi opens her mouth in 😲 o shape and fights back
Khushi: no maa he is lared governer you know maa...he always scolds me, always tells me anout my aukat but he doesn't know that I have two two mama..one is you and other mami i mean your sister- in- law...oh isse hume yaad ayaa ki ..you know maa...I got my hand burnt and mama carresesd loving ly and put oinmants...you know maa..all are happy with me. they all forgave me..yaa buaji and ammaji are still angry with me but please maa you too forgive Arnavji you know na why he did what he did..Today I am so happy amma bauji..this is Arnav, aap ke damadji and my hasband laard governer..
Arnav: also finghts back😆.. amma , bauji do you know she always fights back you know na that wives don't raise their voice to their husbands but look here she is all the time fights and screams at me. always ready to fight..please amma ask her not to fight and raise her voice with me and be obligant wife like others.😆
Khushi: hwww...why should I listen to you. You should learn not to scream at me not me..hummp!
They both la down while fighting and talikg to the stars putting the quilt on to save from cold... unknowingly there was Anjali who came to ArHi's room whoes room light was on. She came to check whether everything was okay. But not finding anyone she came out to find ArHi talking and fighting...she happily whipes her tears and leaves the room switching the light off.
ArHi's night passes like fighting and talking looking at the stars and drift into sleep.
Precap: Khushi angry😡 😲
Thank you guys for the comments and like..hope you like this update as well
Love
Angel
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ossum
dear
no words to say
spell bound
Angel13 thumbnail