Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice party
And light hearted...
Loved it all the parts...
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Angel u are always the one commenting on my ff and os so here I am commenting on urs

That was so emotional. I hope in the show that Payal tells Akash the truth and they figure something out to make Arnav believe Khushi and after that they all four work together to protect Anjali from Nagini...I mean snake...I mean shyam hahahahha
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Part 5
ArHi's room...
Arnav comes in room and Puts Khushi on the bed..
Khushi gulps hard thinking what he will do...
Arnav closes the door and heads slowly toward her and Khushi bites her nail in anticipation...
ArHi's room...
Arnav pushes the door of his room with his leg and enters the room and closes it with his leg kick...
Arnav: Khushi lock the door..
Khushi: Hum..woh ..
Arnav: hum..woh kya..close it
Khushi: no way..I am not closing it and put me down..
Arnav: okay don't close...he moves toward the bed without locking the door... you will get punishment for whatever you did today..
Khushi: being innocent...what did I do Arnavji?
Arnav: what did you do! You will be punished for hiding my laptop...
Arnav moves toward the bed and lays her down and he leans on her...
Khushi: Arnavji..w..h what are you..tries to push him
Arnav: but he hold her hand ..little firmly...why did you hide it...
Khushi: Arnavji please...leave me hand it's hurting..
Arnav: let it hurt...now you will know what happenes if you touch/hide any of my things...
Khushi gets hurt by his words even he didn't mean it..well Khushi is Khushi wouldn't understand his smirk and teasing words anyways..by his words she remembers his words...what he told her after marring her forcefully...
Khushi: I am sorry Arnavji...I overreacted..you are right I should not touch your things...I should have remember that it's a contract marriage for 6 months and I should stay in limit...I am sorry will never touch your things hencforce...saying this she leaves from their crying and comes to poolside...
Arnav got shocked by her reaction..he didn't mean this way for whatever he said..and the contract marriage...he has't any intention to leave her..nbot after the truth he learned..
Arnav: oh god..Khushi...Khushi...
he runs to poolside and finds her looking up at the sky with moist eyes...he comes behind her and turns her to face him..
Arnav: Khushi...
Khushi: looks up at him with tears in her eyes..
Arnav: Khushi I didn't intend to hurt you..I just said that...Khushi I know I married you forcefully, but Khushi I love you I really do..and the contract for 6 months..I don't intend to leave you at all..I will never let you leave me..jaan..your are my life, my jaan..and you know na I get angry quickly..for every matter I get angry and you are the only one who give answers back and argues to me..so you should argue with me not cry and run away..and even if I say that it's 6 month contract marriage, you should fight back saying...no Arnav it c an't be happen..You love me.so do I and you can't leave me..haan..Khushi..
Khushi:Arnavji...I hid it because I was worried about you..your suger level was law and you fainted...I can't see you in that state...I can't I told you to rest but you didn't and started working so I had no other option that's why I hid it...but you got angry...
Arnav: Khushi..okay baba sorry...I will never scold you and rest okay now don't cry...
Khushi: looks at him overwhemled by his confession and his sorry, pleading voice...she hugs him tightly and and cries her heart out..Arnav hugs her back and strocks her hair and back to calm her down...After a while Arnav breaks silence...
Arnav: kya hua jaan..why are you crying so much?
Khushi: nodds her head in negative still in his chest..
Arnav: so Khushi..do you love me?
Khushi: hummm...
Arnav: kya humm...say "I Love You"
Khushi: nods her head and gets out of his arms and runs off...
Arnav: Khushi..Khushi you can't leave like that..you can't run off without saying I Love you..
But Khushi runs into room showing her toung..Arnav shakes his head seeing her childish..he also runs into room to catch her...
Arnav chases Khushi while Khushi is running away from him into room...at last he gets hod of her and pulls her to him. She collids into his rock hard ches...both share an eyelock...
After a while.. without breaking an eyelock, Arnav walks backward to the bed taking her in his arms. He makes her lay in bed and he top her her..Arnav breaks an eyelock and kisses on her right eye, then, left eye. Then, he moves to her ckeck and kisses her on her both checks. Then, he kisses her chin, and slowly slowly moves to her neck and sensually kisses her. He keeps his lips their for at least 5 min...Khushi is breathing heavily..Arnav's pclose proximatly is making her heard goes dhak dhak...she moans his name.Arnavji...
Arnav: moves his lips to other side of her neck and kisses her sensually. Khushi once more moans his name...his name from her name provokes her more..he then moves down to her throat and kisses her. He then moves to chest, then he takes her hand and places wet kisses..he then, once again moves to his her face and stares at her... Khushi gets shy and downward her eyes...
Anjali comes there followed by Shyam...she knocks on the door but as it's open so she calls him..
Anjali: chote...
no response...
Shyam: rani shaiba..I think he is not inside...
Anjali: once more about to knock on the door but it creacks open, so she comes inside followd by her useless creepwa..I mean shyam..
Anjali: chot...she stops there as she sees them in compromise positine..Arnav leaning on Khushi and about to kiss her...
Arnav and Khushi get embrassed as Anjali saw them in that position..both strainghts themselves and get up from bed...
Shyam was shocked, furious seeing Arnav on Khushi...how dare him to touch Khushiji..his Khushiji..he holds the door handle tightly...
Anjali: ahem..ahem...Chote..what were you doing..at least have shame in the daylight and with open doors...
Arnav: woh..di..woh
just then, Arnav sees Shyam and smirks looking his furious face..
Arnav smirks and pulls Khushi to his chest and puts his hand on her waist..Khushi also saw shyam and enjoys his face..she also puts her one hand on his chest and other behind his waist...
Arnav: di..kya aap bhi..I love my wife..and there is no time, limit to love your lovley wife...so how can I not love my wife... Khushi shys and hids her face in his chest unable to face Anjali...
Anjal: haan..but at least close the door...
Arnav: okay di...you go and I will close the door and have romance okay...
Anjali: Chote..abb aap ka romance later first you and Khushi come down and have lunch..and how's your suger level now?
Khushi hearing suger level jumps out from his arms and goes to Anjali...
Khushi: di..don't even ask..he was working and I hid his laptop and he scolded me...
Arnav: okay na...di I said sorry to her..now Khushi what else should I do?
Khushi: Kuch nahi...just lets go down and have your lunch and then, rest no more work today...
Arnav: okay..he ives her a big killer smile..Khushi also smiles widely..
Anjali gets overwhelmed by seeing Khushi's care, concern and love for her chote...she comes forward to Khushi and Arnav..and careeses their face and kisses Khushi's forhead...
Arnav admires Khushi and Anjali's bond and stares at them just then.Khushi jumps up and shows her toung to Arnav
Khushi πŸ˜›..di kissed me πŸ˜› di kisses me not you not you...
Arnav gets amused by her antics and childish behaviour...then, he smirks and says..Khushi if you get so happy if di kisses you..then, even I can kiss you..I don't mindπŸ˜† 😳..saying this he moves little toward her..
Anjali: ahem...bas..bas leave all this for now and come down quickly.lunch is ready...with this.She turns to Shyam and says..let's go they will come in a while..Shyam is still looking at him with anger and such a rage that would burn anyone...Anjali pulls him and takes him down.
Inside the room...as soon as they leave, Arnav comes to Khushi and hugs her from behind..but Khushi turns to hom and giggles..
Arnav: Khushi..what happened...why are you laughing?
Khushi: Arnavji..did you...hahahha...did you see that snakwa's face? haaa..she imitates his face...seeing her act...Arnav also laughs out loud...
They both laugh for whole 5 min..and Khushi stops suddenly and admires him..she has never seen him laughing openly..well once or twice when she dance..but like he is laughing today...her eys get moist...
Arnav stops laughing as he notices Khushi staring at him with wet eyes...
Arnav: what happened Khushi..are you crying..what happened?
Khushi: whips her tears and smiles.and syas no Arnavji..I am not cring..these tears are for happiness..I have never seen you laugh like this..Plase Arnavji keep smiling..you look really good...please don't be sad ever..I can't see you sad..
Arnav: comes close to her and caressing her face says...same goes to you Khushi..you too keep smiling..don't ever cry..I can't stand them...
Khushi: chle...
Arnav: haan..Arnav takes her hand in his and goes down to have lunch..
At the dining table..
Anjali, Payal, and Mani have arranged the table and plate for lunch..and Shyam is in hall sitting on the sofa..finding a chance to have a glimps of Khushi...
As they see Arnav and Khushi decending the stairs..Shyam gets angry and mami starts taunting her..
Mami: hello-hi- bye bye..RM main openly romance..
Khushi shys and moves to the dining table to serve the food...Arnav sits on his usual sit and keeps one chair empty for his lovely wife... just then, he gets a call and gets up from his seat and goes little far form there to talk..
Khushi serves everyone and they start eating..
Anjali: Shyamji..you too come and have lunch..aren't you hungry?
Khushi sits on her sit, beside Arnav's and starts serving herself...seeing this opprutunity, Shyam comes there and tries to sit beside Khushi..but Arnav comes there and sits there..
Arnav: jijaji...this is my seat..let me sit with my wife..after all this is out first day together as married couple..and anyways you sit beside di..she will feel good..
Anjali shys and Shyam makes a face and sits besides her...
Everyone praises Khushi and Payal for making delicious food...
Nani blesses them, and give necklesses to them..
Everyone is done with dinner and goes to hall...Shyam leaves from there not able to see ArHi so close...
Just then, mami goes to kitchen to get something..her hand accidently hits a hot kadhai, which was on the gas within a oil...it was hot because Hp had just turnd it off. The hot kadhai was about to spill on her..Khushi comes there and shouts..MAMIJI...
Khushi quickly goes to her and pushes her, the hot oil falls on her had which makes it burn..Khushi yelps in pain..
Khushi: Ahhh...
Mami was stunned by her act..she never thought that this phati saari would save her from spiling oil on her hand..Khushi took the hot oil on her to save her...her heart melts instantly...
Mami immideatly takes her hand and worridly looks at her...her hand is burnd so much and it turned red and her skin had ripped...
Mami starts blowing her hand...shhh...is it paining...shhh
Khushi was stunned seeing her care for her...she is constantly staring at her, overwhelmed...
Other Raizadas come there hearing her scream..
Anjali: what happened...Khushi what happened...Oh my god...Khushi how did this happened?
Nani: bitiya your whole hand has burned...how did this happened?
They were so busy questiong and worried for Khushi's woun didn't notice mami standing there blowing on it...
Khushi: nothid di, nani..it's just I came here and my hand got hit and oi lspilled on it...
Mami: will you all stand here and question her..Arnav bitwa go and get oinament and call the doctor look at her hand...
Arnavquickly moves from there...
All were shocked to see mami...MAMI caring for her...
Mami: come bitwa...she takes Khushi to sofa and makes her sit on it and blows on it waiting for Arnav to get oinament...
Arnav comes there in a while and tries to pulls her hand to put oinament, but mami snatches the tube and quickly applies it on her hand lovingly..
What the! was Arnav;s reaction..πŸ˜†
Mami: this is all because of me..
Mama: kahe..why because of you?
Mami: actually this oil was meant for me..I mean it was about to fall on me but Khushi came and pushed me and took the oil on her hand...
Arnav: all angry...why the hell did you guys need to go there..where was HP, OP...haan mami, Khushi...why did you go there..
Khuhsi: Arnavji..woh
Arnav: Shut up Khushi Kumari Raizada..
Khushi: now cries and yells at him...ek toh yeaha humara haat jala huwa hai and you are scolding me? you are really Lard Governor.. Di..look tell him not to scold me...
All want to laugh on her antics and innocents, but controls it as they know she is angry and plus her wound now...
Doctor comes in a while and bandages her hand and tells her to rest...
Mami: Khushi now come let's go up to your room and take rest and no need to come down and do work...okay..
Payal: haan Khushi..saasu aama is right..no need to come down will send your food to your room you just rest...
Khushi and Payal are so happy seeing mami care..mami was about to take Khushi upstair but Khushi stops...
Khushi: mamiji...woh
Mami: ka hua...
Khuhsi: Mami..woh thank you
Mami" no thaks to you you came their prevent my hand form getting burnt...after all the bed things I have said to you why did you do that? Didn't you fell like to get my hand burn?
Khushi: mami..after nani, you are the older member in this house, and now you are also my family..after all I have only you guys...amma, buaji are not even willing to look at me let talking aside...
Mami: lovingly caresses her head..
Khushi: mami..can I ..can I call you MA?
Mami: gets shocked so do others...
Khushi: I know mami..you don't like me and jiji, but after mama, I mean di, and Arnavji's mom, you are the one...you are like our saasu ma well you are already jiji's one but can cau you also be my saasu ma and fill the void of maa...my amma babuji left me alone when I was 8. and now amma buaji are not talking to me..they told me..told me I am I am orphange..I..I also want maa..
her voice chokes in her throat..so do others..all are having tears including Arnav seeing her in this condition...
Khushi: bolo na..she shakes mami and asks her...bolona bolo can you be my mama...bolo na I I too want Maa..jiji bolo na why did mam leave me...why did amma babuji leave me amd go up there..bolo na..di..why did they leave me why? I am all alone now..no one is here for me..
Arnav couldn't see her breaking her like this..he moves toward her, but mami comes to her and hugs her tightly...
Mami: haan beta...haan..I am your maa..haan don't cry ..acche bacche rote nahi..see we all are here..you are not alone..
Arnav: haan Khushi..see your Lard governor is here..look di, nani, and your jiji is also here...look..
Khushi: looks up to Arnav then, nani, Anjali, and jiji...
All opens their arms for Khushi to hug them...she runs off and hugs them together as a group hug...
Payal: nani Khushi..rote nahi..stop crying...look if you won't stop crying..otherwise Laxmi also will cry as she is your friend nowπŸ˜†
Hearing this, she brusts out laughing...all are having sigh seeing her laugh...
Mami once again hugs her and opens her other arm for Payal..
Mami: Payal bitiya..won't you accept me as your maa?
Payal: happily runs to her tears in her eys, hugs her tightly..
Just then Akash comes there and is stunned to see the sight in front of him..
Akash: OMG what is this..bhai..maa...how did this happene?
Mami: Akash bitwa..I want to tell you and Arnav bitwa something today..it's very important..
Payal and Khushi come out of her embrance and look at her...
Mami: From today, Akash and Arnav if I hear anything against my daughters Payal and Khushi, I will not leave you guys..dare anyone try to make them cry...
Nani & Anjali: haan chote, Akash no one will make them cry..we can't stand tears in their eyes...
Arnav & Akash: jee mami, di, and nani...
Khushi: jumps up and down turing Arnav...see Arnavji..now even maa is in my team hahahaha now you are all alone..dare you make cry now...hahahha
All laughs at her childish behaviour..
Akash: Maa...
Mami: yes..she is my daughter and will call me maa and not only her, Payal will also call me maa...
Akash and Arnav are so happy so see their laylove being accepted by everyone...
Payal: Khushi at least now grow up and put your childishness aside..now your are married and daughter-in-law of this house...
Khushi: twist her lips and makes baby face..
Arnav and Akash pull her check...awww...you are looking so cute in angry...πŸ˜†
Just then his eyes fall on her hand..
Akash: Omg..how did this happen Khushi bhabhi?
Khushi: nothing much leave all these..jijaji you must be tired..you freshen up and ..
Akash Bhabhi you rest Payal will serev food..don't worry..
Khushi: when did I say I will serve. Of course aapki pyaari si patni will serve you and you guys will have your romantic eyelock..why should I disturb you guys..right Arnavji?
Akash and Payal get shy and lower their eyes...
Payal: Khushi...wait ..you..I won't leave you today... with that Payal is chasing her and Khushi running..
Khushi: ahh..jiji..pleae..ahh nani, di...save me...ahh hahaha
All are enjoying these two laughing and having fun after a long time..Khushi moves behing Arnav to save herselves, but Arnav moves away...
Khushi: ARNAVJIII...
Note: hey guys, here's the long updaye. Please comment and like. I hope you guys like Arnav and Khushi's moments I mean I tried my best to make it romantic now let's see how you guys find it...
Love
Angel
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ossum update desr
hopr one day we can see like tjis
-Mayuri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a cute update! Love it!
lollipop4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG this was awesome. Mami accepts Payal and Khushi=AWESOME. please continue soon!! I really like it. :D
ASR6262 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love it love it love it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ amazing amazing amazing πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ continue soon 😍 cant wait and thank u for pm me 😊 pm me next part plz plz plzπŸ€—
s2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very touching one..cute family time...thanks for the pm!!!!!
zafi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Wow! Yey Arnav is so loving. Mami accepted Khushi and Payal as her daughters and Khushi back to her old cheery self. No one deserves it more than her. What more can we ask for.
It was so cute when Arnav and Khushi were laughing together making fun of Snakewa.
Looking forward to reading more. Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ