Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

exactly... thats the most beautiful thing about the story... two ppl falling in love after marriage...just love the story...3 extra scenes?u mean all the three scenes of khiSher werent in the novel?? wohooo..it means we will get many more scenesss 🥳

Yupz they were not in Novel thats y i am expecting some new and Romantic shots 😍
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
from the precap i feel that
asher feels that sara is still crazy abt him

when she was saying "tmharay liye sari duniya se lar sakti hon
tmhein chhornay ka tasawur bhi ni kr skti" at that time check the asher's xpressions
-Maha- thumbnail
I am confused I loved Sofa scene BUt Ulta kyn pakra howa hy was 🤣
I loved the way He was trying his Best😆 He is sooo Sweet.

-Maha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaqufaq

from the precap i feel that

asher feels that sara is still crazy abt him

when she was saying "tmharay liye sari duniya se lar sakti hon
tmhein chhornay ka tasawur bhi ni kr skti" at that time check the asher's xpressions

Yeah i also felt same thing and In Baserat Khirad scene i felt jaisy wo lar k aa raha hy Sara sy or he was tensed 🤔
And i think HE will realize her intentions thats y will avoid her in future .Coz OST main jo scene thy wo sab almost Guzar gai hain😕
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@shafaq..yeah .. loved the sofa scene the most.. ashar is trying really hard to start a conversation and make her feel comfortable..and magazine wala scene is also nice...

@maha...sara is very irritating... always degrading khirad... and she is sucha psycho and hypocrite.. she went to say sorry to khirad only so that khirad doesnt complain when ashar meets her...She is really a psychoo...I just want ashar to know what she is doing...

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Yeah i also felt same thing and In Baserat Khirad scene i felt jaisy wo lar k aa raha hy Sara sy or he was tensed 🤔
And i think HE will realize her intentions thats y will avoid her in future .Coz OST main jo scene thy wo sab almost Guzar gai hain😕

u mean sara's scenes?
-Maha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaqufaq

u mean sara's scenes?

Yeah

Word Count: 1

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeah i think ho gaye hai .. there is a scene in the ost in which ashar is holding her hand and crying and she is making an angry face( hate her) ... i wonder what will happen in that scene😡

I am confused I loved Sofa scene BUt Ulta kyn pakra howa hy was 🤣
I loved the way He was trying his Best😆 He is sooo Sweet.

yeah i m also confused 😆

either i loved the sofa scene most or the magazine one 🤣

both the scenes were too good

actually all the KhiSher scenes were awesome and cute
-Maha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

yeah i think ho gaye hai .. there is a scene in the ost in which ashar is holding her hand and crying and she is making an angry face( hate her) ... i wonder what will happen in that scene😡

I think it will happen When Khirad will leave HIm.Sara will try her Luck again and he will refuse k i cant love or trust anyone now🤔