Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Hey πŸ˜ƒ Yeah πŸ˜† i cant wait for that Rain scene ☺️ and i think we will get many more .They are definitely going to add some extra scenes 😍
And wo Bed wala Scene bhe 😍" Kal tum Uni sy aa ker so jana abhi to apko koi soney nhi de ga"πŸ˜†

Exactly yar... the rain scene is looking very romantic😳 yeah i think they will add more scene...if they can add sara's scenes then they will definitely add more khiSher scenes because they are the main lead πŸ˜‰ kitna fit lagai ga when ashar will say this all...i mean i m so much excited to see the change in the opinions of the two characters about each other.. they are not comfortable with each other rite now..and dont like each other... when they will start liking each other that would be so cute... 😍
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

Exactly yar... the rain scene is looking very romantic😳 yeah i think they will add more scene...if they can add sara's scenes then they will definitely add more khiSher scenes because they are the main lead πŸ˜‰ kitna fit lagai ga when ashar will say this all...i mean i m so much excited to see the change in the opinions of the two characters about each other.. they are not comfortable with each other rite now..and dont like each other... when they will start liking each other that would be so cute... 😍

yeah thats true
it will be interesting to see them falling in luv
even having so much interference of sara and all her evil plans

BTW ur name is baadeya? right?
hey gals i have request
if u like asher if u like fawad plz
join his fanclub and do comment on his IFprofile

yar us ki ranking kam ho jaye gi otherwise

plz plz do comment daily
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Shafaq Hows u yar :)
@Anna yeah this is the Best thing about Humsafar.There is nothing very special in story means Boht si hoti hain but still i loved this Novel more thn Other.Two people who dont like each other, dont know each other gt married and thn that fll in love ...How Romantic 😍
ANd they included 3 extra scens in last epi means we will get more in coming epis
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
@Shafaq... yeah i feel that if sara was not in the picture then ashar ki feelings na pata chalti...now we can see that what he feels..

Yeah i am badeeya :)
@maha

i m fine yar wat abt u

i watched the 4th episode more than 3 times πŸ˜†

3 times on tv and i guess 2 times on YT
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

@Shafaq Hows u yar :)
@Anna yeah this is the Best thing about Humsafar.There is nothing very special in story means Boht si hoti hain but still i loved this Novel more thn Other.Two people who dont like each other, dont know each other gt married and thn that fll in love ...How Romantic 😍
ANd they included 3 extra scens in last epi means we will get more in coming epis

exactly... thats the most beautiful thing about the story... two ppl falling in love after marriage...just love the story...3 extra scenes?u mean all the three scenes of khiSher werent in the novel?? wohooo..it means we will get many more scenesss πŸ₯³
-Maha- thumbnail
I so want Him to insult Sara
Her Boring lectures about Khirad are just too much πŸ₯±

frm 4th episode i loved the sofa scene and magazine scene also

wat abt u gals?
-Maha- thumbnail