-*Sanam Saeed Fan Club*-

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sanam Saeed Fan Club!

"Sanam Saeed is famous for her ability to enthrall television audiences, fashion critics and theatre aficionados alike, with her electrifying work as a model and actress in Pakistan. As a model, Sanam is sophisticated and glamorous all at once and her ability to strut down the catwalk with poise and grace in both Eastern and Western silhouettes, is her modeling signature. As an actor, Sanam stormed the theatre with her incredible performance in the musicals Chicago and Mama Mia both of which received much critical acclaim. With her inspired approach to beauty and her base in the arts, culture and fashion world, Sanam is the quintessential L'Oral Paris woman. "

Serials

Loreal Brand Ambassador

Queen of the Ramp

Theater Actress

Plz LIKE to JOIN😳

1)dazzling_doll,
2)alisha_yashAran,
3)princess-sania,
4)mazkachazka,
5)somone999,
6)PrincessBushi,
7)Usman.,
8)-_AfridiMalik_-,
9) raju786,
10) ZoobiDoobi
11) Mewprincess
12) Iram_x
13) Jkff
14) anne156
15)Struggler
16)Madiha_90
17)-Hina-
18)DazzilingDoll
19)Blacknight2011
Edited by raju786 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
::// Siggys + Avatars//::

Thanks to Reeno for making this for us👏

Sanam Saeed with Imran Abbas, special thanks to PrincessBushi😳

Special thanks to MewPrincess for making this 😳👏

Edited by raju786 - 13 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail

5 minutes with Sanam Saeed

June 2nd, 2010 Leave a Comment

The ever-evolving house band of Coke Studio always keeps us wondering who will join next. This year Coke Studio house band includes Sanam Saeed, who is still memorable as Roxie Hart from Chicago. A fashion model, actress and L'Oral Pakistan spokesperson, Sanam Saeed's latest tryst with music is definitely intriguing. Instep Today catches up with Sanam and learns about her Coke Studio experience…

Instep Today: Your vocal talent isn't a secret. As Roxie Hart (Chicago) you took center stage. With Coke Studio, you have joined backing vocals alongside Zoe Viccaji and Saba Shabbir. How has the shift been?

Sanam Saeed: It hasn't really been a shift per say. I as Sanam have been a backing vocalist before, with Kiran Chaudery in Caramel for several concerts. I sang solo for the first time as Roxie Hart on stage. I find it easier and am more confident to sing in character as opposed to just being me and singing.

Instep Today: Working with Rohail Hyatt… tell us about the experience?
Sanam Saeed: Rohail Hyatt is in an institution, an inspiration and a great ball of energy to be around. His love for music, his understanding of it and his patience with it is what is so inspiring. His fascination with music and the talent that each artist, each band member brings to the table gives one the confidence and freedom to experiment and express themselves musically.

Instep Today: Did you sing with guests musicians as well as featured artists?

Sanam Saeed: The house band, including us backing vocalists worked with guest musicians as well as the featured artists. The house band performed almost 30 songs with everyone.

Instep Today: The languages are tough, Turkish Dari – how difficult was the learning process?

Sanam Saeed: Zeb and Haniya sang their songs in Turkish and Dari, which was a really fun learning experience. It's just a matter of practice really. We wrote the lyrics down with Zeb and then heard the songs enough times to get the pronunciation right and then just practiced till it became second nature to us.

Instep Today: What was your feeling working with the likes of contemporary musicians such as Gumby, Omran Shafique, Assad Ahmed and all as well as legends like Abida Parveen, Javed Iqbal, Arif Lohar?

Sanam Saeed: Working with Gumby, and Omran is always fun because they are friends as well. Hence there is a very laid back, friendly, humorous working relationship with them. As far as working with the musical legends like Abida Parveen, it was magical. One instantly feels the superior vibe in the room, it just happens. The control they have over the audience and the other musicians just through music or their voice is a phenomenal experience. I include Arif Lohar in this category. He was so confident and energetic and happy, he immediately put a smile on everyone's faces and had us all swaying to his high energy tracks. As for Javed Iqbal the violinist, he brought a whole new flavour to each song. One song I particularly thought he brought a whole new feeling to was Zeb and Haniya's 'Bibi Sanam Janam', keep your ears open for the edgy, half time strokes of the violin.

Instep Today: Will this move mean more of Sanam in music?

Sanam Saeed: The Coke Studio experience has definitely taught me a lot as far as harmonies and timing is concerned. I don't know if a singing career is going to take off from here but it has certainly equipped me to be a stronger vocalist.

RagMasta thumbnail
Video Clips of Sanam Saeed..will be Updated
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sure i'lll join she is pretty and kinda nice so sure...
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
joining for u raju but who is she? 🤣
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

joining for u raju but who is she? 🤣

haha..aab mein kaisey batao? isnt the first post enough lol
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raju786

haha..aab mein kaisey batao? isnt the first post enough lol

1st post tells me you made a Fan Club bcz thats ur next crush 🤣
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I enjoyed watching Sanam first in Daam, she did her negative role superbly...almost made me want to kill her... 😃

Then now, in Mera Naseeb, she is like the perfect sister and wife there...exactly fitted into her role... 😊
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i LOVE LOVE LOVE her!
Add me in! <3