Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
just finished watching this drama... it was of a mix bag... at some times exceptional at times dragging & at times average...

first the negatives... the story unfolded too slow... the reason of moeez & ayesha separation took alot of time to unfold & as mentioned in the review it gives the feel of seen before... at times u felt like u are watching meri zaat with different characters>

now the positives.. the story was bit different.. all the while u keep sympathizing with ayesha wondering that she is right and moeez is wrong.. but wen the story unfold u get to see a different side of story that both were at wrong & the last episode was beautifully executed thats y u over look the blemishes wch happened in previous episodes.

acting wise faisal's character was similar to MZZB... and personally speaking i m tired of watching him in every 2nd serial he needs to take a break
Sawera did a good job though at times she was expression-less but in the last episode & other confrontation scenes she did well

the kids were top notch & so was Saba hameed ... she is a power house of talent

Taify thumbnail
^ above

agreed !
i dunno why i always able to guess that Ayesha wasnt all nicey nicey in the show :S

and am i the only one who think the last episode could've been much MUCH better?
Usman. thumbnail
^ i found the last epi better probably because i wasnt expecting much after uraan's disappointing last epi...so, it was above my expectations