love_hate thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hello every one...I m frm india...I really admire sania saeed's acting...can any one let me knw smthin bout her personal life? I mean frm where she is in pakistan.....is she married or not? and if then how many choldren..etc etc? all bout her personal life?..plsssssssssssssss?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She lives in Karachi, I'm not sure if she's originally from Khi, but I think so. She's married and doesn't have any children cuz she doesn't want any. You can watch her interview with Marina Khan on youtube. Search for Sania Saeed Marina Mornings, you'll get it.
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

She lives in Karachi, I'm not sure if she's originally from Khi, but I think so. She's married and doesn't have any children cuz she doesn't want any. You can watch her interview with Marina Khan on youtube. Search for Sania Saeed Marina Mornings, you'll get it.

she doesnt want any?.. i was thinking it was because she couldn't have any.. maybe iam right or wrong. i have relatives and she ccouldn;t ahve any children and then just one day Allah gave her a daughter! but then she still can't have any and people ask her why do you not have any more childrne and i know she always says i dont want any:S...oh wel
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

she doesnt want any?.. i was thinking it was because she couldn't have any.. maybe iam right or wrong. i have relatives and she ccouldn;t ahve any children and then just one day Allah gave her a daughter! but then she still can't have any and people ask her why do you not have any more childrne and i know she always says i dont want any:S...oh wel

What? On Marina Mornings she said she doesn't have any children and I dun think anyone would say they dun want children and have one at home. I think your relatives maybe misunderstood something. On Marina Mornings they discussed why they, Marina and Sania, dun have any children. You can also watch it on youtube.
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

What? On Marina Mornings she said she doesn't have any children and I dun think anyone would say they dun want children and have one at home. I think your relatives maybe misunderstood something. On Marina Mornings they discussed why they, Marina and Sania, dun have any children. You can also watch it on youtube.

no no hehe .. sorry i think you mis understood a little.. hehe sorry!
i wa ssyaing some people hide it.. like if they can't hve children they saythey do not want any. but yea il find the vidoe on youtube! and have a look for my self.. thenkyou