Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 1 months ago

Ruhi to had se gujar jayegi……ye Arman sa kitna gujarenge ye dekhna hai.

Originally posted by: barbieflora

Bedroom tak toh pohoch hi gayi hai baat. Kabhi Ruhi Armaan-Abhira ke bedroom mein, kabhi Armaan Ruhi-Rohit ke kamre mein bhatakte rehte hai. 

Next toh bed share karna baaki hai, ek dusre se chipakna baaki hai 😇

You know the last time I saw a vamp lead mixing sleeping pills to get the hero to sleep next to her was in Bhagya Lakshmi. I wonder if Ruhi gets Zee TV in her TV to learn these kind of kartoote smiley42

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She's definitely shameless enough to go to the extent of sleeping with him. Infact like other vamps she may not even need to drug him, she can just cry and guilt trip him into bed with her. He will oblige her because he's that spineless. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

RS is very clever, he is not only maintaining the legacy of Akshara singhania through Abhira, he is also maintaining the legacy of the bad and ugly villains of YRKKH through Ruhi Birla. She has all negative traits of many characters together in her. Just name it, The true vamp legacy of the show.😄

edited for mocking & gen 3  storylines

For the sake of following no-Gen 3 rules, I will only maintain that Ruhi Birla is only following Sirat's footsteps AND NO ONE ELSE. smiley14smiley17

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She's definitely shameless enough to go to the extent of sleeping with him. Infact like other vamps she may not even need to drug him, she can just cry and guilt trip him into bed with her. He will oblige her because he's that spineless. 

This is so true. Ar ka beigaraat ka faidaa sabse jyada Ruhi hi uthaigi apni bare bare crocodile tears se smiley19smiley19

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

I think she can go to extend of malini from tamarind and pakhi didi from ghum level of low

Edited by Annabethhoney - 1 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

yes exactly.the other heros don’t love the vamp’’so the vamps resort to these criminal behaviours.but here this armaan babu will do anything to wipe Ruhis tears away..so maybe she’ll say..’Armaan my life is so sad.‘I never got to experience suhaagraat..please you owe it to me..to give me suhaagraat ‘… 😂😂😂

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes exactly.the other heros don’t love the vamp’’so the vamps resort to these criminal behaviours.but here this armaan babu will do anything to wipe Ruhis tears away..so maybe she’ll say..’Armaan my life is so sad.‘I never got to experience suhaagraat..please you owe it to me..to give me suhaagraat ‘… 😂😂😂

Trauma trauma ..ye Naya trauma hai kya uska..

Today I was rooting for kidnapper wale bhaiyahs to lose the rope

Par hua bas wohi wohi Ruhi Birla ka rescue and I lost all hope smiley19

Kyunnnnn kidnapper wale bhaiyahs smiley19smiley38