1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Waiting for last epi

Edited by I-SunShine_Soul - 6 months ago
AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting for last epi

Yeah me too and I'm also waiting for next week for Iraada teasers and poster reveals to release and come ❤️

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

They just put Zamda in giant eyeglasses and didn’t bother with old age make up at all lol I wish they cast someone else to play adult version of Aizaz too

The ending was satisfying story wise but last episode was horrible with flashbacks and slow motion

Just completed the ep and it was predictable…but i need to admit Faysal what an actor he is…always makes me love his presence on screen…

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked the ending ,Zamda did the right thing acc to me by not killing the kid ,the only thing that seemed worrisome was romanticisation of Chanar's love but Durre was so expressionless that I will assume it was channars blabbering only and Zamda was always hateful towards him

FQ was too good today ,what a performance

Honestly speaking I watched MZZHB 10 years back and liked his acting then got to know he is only doing older man pining for younger woman role so was not watching his shows but Khaie was so good

Khalid Bhatt,FQ, Uzma, Heena all were too good

Only Durre was mediocre

Everyone overshadowed her but then I feel had some good actor played this role they would have sidelined such fab side actors so good in a way.

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Even though the ending was sad but I still liked it and now I can't wait for Iraada to replace this soon and can't wait for the teasers to release and come next week insha'Allah 😊

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. A satisfying end to a beautiful show …. What a performance by FQ smiley32 WOW !!! I have watched a few of his other shows and his acting has been really good but this one stands tall among all. Hats off to all other actors too who did a stupendous job and a special mention to the writer of the show for writting it beautifully ( minus a few things here and there ) . Loved the way his death scene was written . Excellent.

Watched the episode. So obviously it is was predictable. But only thing was that I wasn't sure if Zamda would survive or not. I still can't get over the fact that Zamda betrayed Badal. Her own family member died because of her. I am sorry but I just can't.

The face off scene was really good and FQ was damn good. I wish it were some good actor instead of Dure. I mean she is so bad. You can't understand if she is angry, emotional or is having conflicting emotions. So Channar did realise how his desire for having Zamda killed everyone from his family. I liked how he pleads for Aijaz. I did understand that Zamda has this hate love kind of thing for Channar. I think any other good actress would have portrayed that conflicting emotion nicely.

That grown up Aijaz looked more of that Khan's (Badal's friend) son than Channar's 😂 So she visits Channar's grave. Hmm! I knew she loved him. Also I think it's very realistic and natural for this to happen. Stockholm syndrome kind of. In his own way he loved her so.. (Channar gave me creeps though)

Aaaawww!! Apana married someone else. I can't see this..Barlas KO betray kardiya? 🤪😂😂 No no. Jokes aside. I am so glad she moved on. She was so innocent and sweet.

I decided to watch the last episode & I'm already feeling depressed 😫. I think I should refrain from watching violence, I can't take it.

Coming to performances FQ is just brilliant. Only thing that puts me off is his choice of characters mostly but this one looked solid.

Durefishan needs to improve her dialogue delivery seriously. I don't find her expressions unbearable though. I think she's emoting well mostly.