Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

954014 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

someone explain why Durre is disliked? i noticed on KTK threads as well? were fans wanting their faves on that show as well? and were misplacing their disappointment on her?

sure she's not the greatest actor known to mankind but she was alright for her role.. i mean i don't wanna open a can of worms but some very average performances get lauded here because of who's playing it ..

Edited by FanofAreebsMum - 1 years ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Bilal suddenly started following Durre and since he doesn't follow anyone randomly, we all know that something is brewing and they'll surely do a project together.. so finally, the cat is out of the bag with this news..

Tbh, after Pyar Ke Sadqey, none of his project impressed me much and I'm not excited about this one as well.. but lets hope, he surprises me in this one..

Same here. He is choosing wrong script maybe. Watching kuch ankahi for him and Sajal but again its too less of them.

I am not getting one thing .. Bilal said in latest IV he said he will be doing a romantic drama with big bang after Kuch Ankahi. But now he is doing Moomal production drama with Durre

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum

someone explain why Durre is disliked? i noticed on KTK threads as well? were fans wanting their faves on that show as well? and were misplacing their disappointment on her?

sure she's not the greatest actor known to mankind but she was alright for her role.. i mean i don't wanna open a can of worms but some very average performances get lauded here because of who's playing it ..

I skipped KTK for other reasons, but I don't dislike Durre. I find her okay in looks and acting, nothing great but nothing awful as well. What surprises me only is that she's not even a nepo-kid and I don't find her looks or acting extraordinary then how come she managed to get so many big projects with top actors? Many talented actresses couldn't managed to get this chance even after working for years. Even our top actresses got the status they're enjoying today after a long period of struggle and working in so many substandard dramas.
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Same here. He is choosing wrong script maybe. Watching kuch ankahi for him and Sajal but again its too less of them.

I am not getting one thing .. Bilal said in latest IV he said he will be doing a romantic drama with big bang after Kuch Ankahi. But now he is doing Moomal production drama with Durre

Yes, there was a time when he became the first choice of young viewers. He's losing that status because of his awful choices. Perhaps this will be the drama that will make him recapture that status as it seems like a romantic drama and Bilal seems to be the solo lead.
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Yes, there was a time when he became the first choice of young viewers. He's losing that status because of his awful choices. Perhaps this will be the drama that will make him recapture that status as it seems like a romantic drama and Bilal seems to be the solo lead.

His priority has been always working with good Directors and Writers.

Sadly the last few scripts he chose were good as one liner but the executions somehow didnt work out accordingly.

I hope next time he makes sure that his character arch is not compromised for dramatic affect.

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail

I found this on Twitter and kind of liked it.. ❤️

https://twitter.com/its_noori78/status/1548607442367516673

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I really liked Bilal with hadiqa in his last hum show Dobara

He was also offered hum tum and he would have done a better job than Ahad if he did hum tum

Unlike ARY who keeps giving him mediocre content ....hum has always done him justice

So I would have been really sad if it was a Ary show but I m pleasantly surprised it's a hum Show

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I really liked Bilal with hadiqa in his last hum show Dobara

He was also offered hum tum and he would have done a better job than Ahad if he did hum tum

Unlike ARY who keeps giving him mediocre content ....hum has always done him justice

So I would have been really sad if it was a Ary show but I m pleasantly surprised it's a hum Show

But I have problem with Bilal's characters in Hum. They are always ruined with EMA 🤓

Why cant his characters be better at being loyal

I found his character better in big bang dramas ..

Salman in Kuch Ankahi is my fav too.

Edited by Mrinmoyi_me - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

But I have problem with Bilal's characters in Hum. They are always ruined with EMA 🤓

Why cant his characters be better at being loyal

I found his character better in big bang dramas ..

Salman in Kuch Ankahi is my fav too.

His character in cheekh was good one.

Dobara main toh mahir ko jootiyan laganey ka dil kiya tha

Salman is a gentleman tho.

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail

I don't have a problem with either he works with HUM, ARY, GEO, or even any comparatively less popular channel. I actually don't concentrate on or care about channels, for me, just good content is important.

I just want him to do dramas in which the story revolves around him and if he prefer working with good Directors and Writers then keep a balance between both types of projects.