Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago
Tbh i wanted FQ return to be better…he rejected around 11-12 scripts to pick up a BJ production script ultimately…i just hope it’s for green not express…
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 23emilly

Tbh i wanted FQ return to be better…he rejected around 11-12 scripts to pick up a BJ production script ultimately…i just hope it’s for green not express…

I am glad that FQ is picking his dramas carefully. And as you said he did few dramas with Sunita Marshal. I remember them in Khalish. It was a good drama. And I liked his pairing with Aaliya Ali there. He worked with Arij Fatima in App Ke Liye, and that was his best pairing in my opinion. I wish Arij happiness in her married life. smiley27

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 23emilly

must be about parenting then🤧

If the script is written well. I won't mind it, coz he was amazing in Baba Jani. And here the title is Qurbaani.. which means in this show FQ will be doing a positive role.

Originally posted by: awida

I am glad that FQ is picking his dramas carefully. And as you said he did few dramas with Sunita Marshal. I remember them in Khalish. It was a good drama. And I liked his pairing with Aaliya Ali there. He worked with Arij Fatima in App Ke Liye, and that was his best pairing in my opinion. I wish Arij happiness in her married life. smiley27

I too liked him with Arij and Aaliya.

He needs to do good projects like app ky liye, qaid e tanhai etc.

Yes. It will be good to watch a mature lovestory. But actresses who are near FQ's age look older. smiley13 He did a father roles who had a wife who is near his age.

Now I want to watch him doing a drama with Sarah Khan, Ayeza Khan , Saba Qamar , Hina Altaf.

I actually liked him opposite sarah in drama ehsaas. He did work with ayeza and saba too.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I actually liked him opposite sarah in drama ehsaas. He did work with ayeza and saba too.

In Ehsaas he did a cameo, still he managed to leave a great impact.

I didn't watch his dramas with Saba and Ayeza. I started watching his shows only after Bashar Momin.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Bts

1000041602.jpg

Syed Arez is also a part of this show. Maybe he is paired with Hina.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Bts

1000041602.jpg

Syed Arez is also a part of this show. Maybe he is paired with Hina.

I told you that FQ is paired with Jenaan

i agree i really feel he had the best chemistry with Arij Fatima…wish she still worked but hope a happy life for her…unpopular opinion but wanted to watch Mahira with him🫠

Also i wish they again make star studded dramas with multiple big male leads like humayun, fahad, adnan, fq used to in early 2000’s