Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Relax they're not leads even in mayi ri Nauman was rumoured to be lead but instead Samar jaffri ban gya lead

But three months ho gye Saad and Hareem ka koi BTS bhi nahi aya hai smiley13Savera aur Nauman Ijaz ky mil rahy hain smiley26

It may have a gen leap like Pardes drama

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

It may have a gen leap like Pardes drama

I don't think so 😔 August sy December tk Saad, Nauman Ijaz and Sawera Nadeem sab aik sath shooting kr rahy thy. Also I heard ky Saad Nauman and Sawera ky onscreen son Moosa ka character play kr raha hai

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I don't think so 😔 August sy December tk Saad, Nauman Ijaz and Sawera Nadeem sab aik sath shooting kr rahy thy. Also I heard ky Saad Nauman and Sawera ky onscreen son Moosa ka character play kr raha hai

It may focus on the parents story first and then Moosa's story

1169266 thumbnail

It may focus on the parents story first and then Moosa's story

Drama ky BTS ky according dekhy tou I think drama office life ky about hoga and drama mein aik kid bhi hai 😅 I just hope Saad again aik 8 year old ka father ka role play nahi kry smiley44 Kids ky father ky instead kid ka father lagta hai dramas mein smiley11

I think the title suggests that his kids will be disloyal to him, maybe he was also disloyal to his parents which will be shown in flashbacks or something

1169266 thumbnail

I think the title suggests that his kids will be disloyal to him, maybe he was also disloyal to his parents which will be shown in flashbacks or something

Just hope Saad ka SS zyda ho
1169266 thumbnail

I hope Shazia Gohar and Anum Tanveer drama mein nahi hai 😅

1169266 thumbnail

My man is so fine smiley42 He can chemistry with literally with anyone smiley27 Wish Hareem ky instead Kubra ko cast karty smiley28

images (12).jpeg