Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Why are episodes of this drama not available on YouTube?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Why are episodes of this drama not available on YouTube?

#BIG_BREAKING 💥

After a HUGE public demand #Zindagi will upload the episodes of #AbdullahPurKaDevdas on #YouTube every Friday & Saturday ✨💥

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

I guess they finally released it seeing billal's success on IM after all this time, otherwise the timing feels very odd.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

there is an upload on Utube and very bad print.. I guess we have to wait for Friday to get a nice print smiley6

Originally posted by: awida

#BIG_BREAKING 💥

After a HUGE public demand #Zindagi will upload the episodes of #AbdullahPurKaDevdas on #YouTube every Friday & Saturday ✨💥

Looking forward to it smiley9

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Anyone watch the first episode? I don't think it's that bad. Pretty much decent so far. Fakhar's a famous batsman and likes to do poetry too in Abdullahpur. He's quite close to his distant aunt and cousin. He has a face-off with Gulbano's fiancee who running for some political elections and is bit stoic and arrogant. Both Gulbano and her fiancee were engaged in childhood and are only in it for their elders' sake of it & have limited contact.

Gulbano's got another cousin of hers who's wants her at all costs.

I must give kudos for editing the title track with all the graphics and effects. Not a bad start.

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Anyone watch the first episode? I don't think it's that bad. Pretty much decent so far. Fakhar's a famous batsman and likes to do poetry too in Abdullahpur. He's quite close to his distant aunt and cousin. He has a face-off with Gulbano's fiancee who running for some political elections and is bit stoic and arrogant. Both Gulbano and her fiancee were engaged in childhood and are only in it for their elders' sake of it & have limited contact.

I must give kudos for editing the title track with all the graphics and effects. Not a bad start.

I watched two episodes. I liked the frames & execution. Acting is also good. It's going well.

1169266 thumbnail

Finally watched the second episode of this drama and loved it. Bedaar and Gul Bano got engagedsmiley27. Bedaar reminds me of mera Fahad Sultan 😭❤️Anyway, Saad and Sara look good together. Want to see them in a full fledged drama.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Haalim

I watched two episodes. I liked the frames & execution. Acting is also good. It's going well.

Just recently caught up with the second episode. Thanks to zee zindagi uploading the show on YT after public demand, I must say the second episode isn't that bad either. Fakhar generates a poem upon meeting Gulbano for the 1st time in rain. Seems like Kashif and Qandeel (classroom scene in the beginning) has crush on one another.

So that politicin/fiancee of Gulbano started drooling over her in the first meeting in itself but Gulbano has only agreed for the sake of her mother in the relationship. I mean, one can see how lifeless she feels in the cage and she mentioned it in the previous episode when the child dies before dying over such incidents.

Even the political set up and/or politics in the show so far feels authentic.

Fakhar was flabbergasted upon seeing Gulbano in a wedding attire. Gulbano seems to caught attention of Fakhar getting beaten up.

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I watched the first two episodes and I'm really liking the show..The production value and cinematography is really goodsmiley20

Gulbano wants freedom and a man that truly loves her..and fakhar has fallen for her but it'd be very difficult to them to get to because there's too much complications and hurdles..whole show is about who gets to be Gulbanos husbandsmiley36asif uncle made a cameo in today's episode smiley14

But I feel there are too many characters in the show, it's gonna be very complicated as the episodes pass..