Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

987959 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Well, Kuch Ankahi is not a drama I wait for every week but it's neither the one I detest. It is just a decent drama that I don't mind watching and I enjoy some of the moments too. However, I won't call it Bilal's drama. The thing is he does only one project at a time. So, if he chooses the one in which he's like a side character despite being the hero, then he's letting his competitors outshine him as Wahaj is doing right now. Either Bilal should choose only those projects in which the story revolves around him or he should start taking more projects at a time.

btw My top five favorite actors are Fawad Khan, Hamza Ali Abbasi, Wahaj Ali, Bilal Abbas Khan and Emmad Irfani. Out of these, Fawad is decidedly out (disappointed), Hamza was out but just signed a project (super excited for him), Wahaj is shining (so glad for him), Emmad is not getting any attention (sad), and Bilal who's not doing substantial work (Kind of irritated).

Bilal seems to not care much about being the it boy and i have seen him saying in multiple IVs that he likes to be part of good projects rather than being the central character. That explains why he did ek jhooti love story and kuch ankahi which have a huge cast. Even in pks the story was more pro-mahjabeen. Bilal was barely there in the initial episodes and then he was sidelined in the second half. It's only his acting that made abdullah memorable. Cheekh and dunk seems to be the only dramas he was the central character with enough amount of screentime. Since this one is a love story his character might get undivided attention.

He also said that he sat at home for almost an year because he wasn't liking the kind of projects offered to him. We cannot deny the fact that pak industry nowadays makes very little good content and even the ones that start out well ends up being a mess by the second half. When was the last time a popular drama was as well made as Zgh or udaari. Maybe parizaad and that's it.

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Bilal is doing two shows together,he is doing teri meri kahani as well,so you will get to see him more often๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Is tere meri kahani the one he was talking about in kuch ankahi iv or was this the drama he talked about?

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@red. I read it is her beauty. Many ppl compare her to Mahira Khan.๐Ÿ˜†

She is fair and cute but apart from that i don't see anything else. I never understood craze for Mahira so i guess i won't understand durre's craze as well๐Ÿ˜†.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: spnfan

She is fair and cute but apart from that i don't see anything else. I never understood craze for Mahira so i guess i won't understand durre's craze as well๐Ÿ˜†.

Exactly. I don't understand it. Maybe it is about how ppl see beauty there. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

987959 thumbnail

Exactly. I don't understand it. Maybe it is about how ppl see beauty there. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yep. For a lot of people being fair is the only criteria for beauty but i prefer people with attractive features over their skin color. I dont find any of durre's features to be attractive. She looks like a regular fair skinned girl to me.

Mahira does have a very elegant classy feel to her and she carries herself well but i was never impressed with her acting or her beauty.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Is tere meri kahani the one he was talking about in kuch ankahi iv or was this the drama he talked about?

he was talking about teri meri kahani from big bang,not this one.

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

he was talking about teri meri kahani from big bang,not this one.

So he has two projects in the pipeline. That's rare๐Ÿ˜†.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Durre was excellent in KTK

I hope story is good. This Murshid in the title gives me religious feeling. I hope story has depth . I am looking forward for this , although I am not a fan of Durre. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No dargah/darbar pls

1195620 thumbnail

Durre's average actress, IMO. Her previous show, KTK, I felt she was overacting. Let's see how this one pans out.