Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

987959 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Durre gives me dukhi aatma feels from whatever i have seen of her in ktk.

I wish it was someone else.

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spnfan

If we accept the fact that Bilal and sajal are not the only central characters in kuch ankahi it's a good drama with very progressive mindset but it has way too many storylines going on and if we are only invested in Bilal and sajal then we will be irritated.

Well, Kuch Ankahi is not a drama I wait for every week but it's neither the one I detest. It is just a decent drama that I don't mind watching and I enjoy some of the moments too. However, I won't call it Bilal's drama. The thing is he does only one project at a time. So, if he chooses the one in which he's like a side character despite being the hero, then he's letting his competitors outshine him as Wahaj is doing right now. Either Bilal should choose only those projects in which the story revolves around him or he should start taking more projects at a time.

btw My top five favorite actors are Fawad Khan, Hamza Ali Abbasi, Wahaj Ali, Bilal Abbas Khan and Emmad Irfani. Out of these, Fawad is decidedly out (disappointed), Hamza was out but just signed a project (super excited for him), Wahaj is shining (so glad for him), Emmad is not getting any attention (sad), and Bilal who's not doing substantial work (Kind of irritated).

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

btw Durre and Zaviyar are two newcomers who're continuously getting big projects in which they're playing leads opposite top actors. Many actors wait for these kind of offers all their lives despite being talented. Zaviyar ka reason to phir phi samajh ata hai, Durre ka to reason bhi samajh nahi ata.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Well, Kuch Ankahi is not a drama I wait for every week but it's neither the one I detest. It is just a decent drama that I don't mind watching and I enjoy some of the moments too. However, I won't call it Bilal's drama. The thing is he does only one project at a time. So, if he chooses the one in which he's like a side character despite being the hero, then he's letting his competitors outshine him as Wahaj is doing right now. Either Bilal should choose only those projects in which the story revolves around him or he should start taking more projects at a time.

btw My top five favorite actors are Fawad Khan, Hamza Ali Abbasi, Wahaj Ali, Bilal Abbas Khan and Emmad Irfani. Out of these, Fawad is decidedly out (disappointed), Hamza was out but just signed a project (super excited for him), Wahaj is shining (so glad for him), Emmad is not getting any attention (sad), and Bilal who's not doing substantial work (Kind of irritated).

Bilal is doing two shows together,he is doing teri meri kahani as well,so you will get to see him more often๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Tiara-p thumbnail

btw Durre and Zaviyar are two newcomers who're continuously getting big projects in which they're playing leads opposite top actors. Many actors wait for these kind of offers all their lives despite being talented. Zaviyar ka reason to phir phi samajh ata hai, Durre ka to reason bhi samajh nahi ata.

SPOT ON๐Ÿ‘

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@red. I read it is her beauty. Many ppl compare her to Mahira Khan.๐Ÿ˜†

Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@red. I read it is her beauty. Many ppl compare her to Mahira Khan.๐Ÿ˜†

lol Dure doesnt even look that good on screen neither she has screen presence.Never liked Mahira but she is so much better than Dure

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

lol Dure doesnt even look that good on screen neither she has screen presence.Never liked Mahira but she is so much better than Dure

Then she must be lucky.. or maybe because she looks mature.. and many tv heroes are 40+ or nearly 40 , she suits them. Same happened with Hiba Bukhari. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Then she must be lucky.. or maybe because she looks mature.. and many tv heroes are 40+ or nearly 40 , she suits them. Same happened with Hiba Bukhari. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Even Hiba is much better than Dure๐Ÿ˜†

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Even Hiba is much better than Dure๐Ÿ˜†

Hiba had done much more dramas than Durre. Maybe Durre will get better with time.